Dunamis Labs

The main reason the SCOC requires it is to provide leverage if the source turns scammer.THEN you might see some special treatment...

I see it rather to avoid schilling from the start, keeps all playing fields fair.

I'm ok with not knowing Greeks other handle. It's obvious this was a well designed play on his part. I'm not mad at that. Id probably do te same if I had the time to run a lab. However if Greek decides to pack up an go south without letting the community know I'd hope that info would be made public!

I'm pretty confident that Brut or Myth would jump all over this guy if his other persona appeared in this thread or any other "pimping" his product!!

You know there is a potential complication at play here if we don't know his regular handle and he happens to be a trusted member of this community via that handle.

I'm just saying I think Brutus would of been smashing Greeks head against a wall about now after that member complain about the packaging. Whoever you are Greek I wish you success. Maybe come into an agreement with Millard in eliminating the data where you exposed your locations or personal information that could complicate you. But your business might be better off exposing that handle in the long run.

Both pc and mobile locations are covered.
The handle I use is used for reading and participating in light, entertaining threads. I haven't guarded my other handle on those threads. There are pictures and other personal mentions that do not belong here.

Just got my pack. Everything looks good. Pinned today. Don't know why everyone's bitching about packaging.
Thanks Greek!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 190
Just got my pack. Everything looks good. Pinned today. Don't know why everyone's bitching about packaging.
Thanks Greek!
Cause someone had a Fucking vial break and leak that's wasn't vacuum sealed.. I wonder if people should check inside a leaking package to make sure it's not a chemical or poison and find out what's in there .. sorry you tilted me with the bitching remark

I would not be real happy if i ordered amps and they came packed like that second pic. That looks like a clusterfuck.

im dying of laughter right now. there is no way this nick guy is 59 years old.

Or maybe he has dementia.

how long till he throws his SSN up?