Dunamis Labs

I respect everything you said Kubrick but it seems all sources are ripping people off now a days look at te whole karius debacle. Like I said if this guy takes off hopefully he will get outed. In the mean time I'm always on the hunt for another source. Always!

I agree with Kubrick, meso would be better off without sources setting up shop here, the underground should be a place to REVIEW sources, not find them. Then shit like this wouldnt happen.

I'll never spend a dime with this guy. What if we got Into some petty shit and the dude doesn't like me? I don't want a hot pack like that other guy got, all leaky and shit. I can't be comfortable buying off of someone who admits they're a member here, but won't tell the name. Why even mention it? So now this guy has two handles. What other names does/has he gone by? It just makes things look shady. If I was selling drugs I wouldn't even mention that I have another screen name with pictures posted.

No offense but this guy is a fucking joke...period. Again, a lot of you guys are suckers. Meso would be better off without sources in the long run. I'm sick of hearing everyone bitch about being ripped off when they set themselves up. You guys are fucking clowning yourselves. Stop getting ripped off by fly by night sources!! Just because someone has pics of brewing gear does not make them legit. This lab will single handed lay prove that the COC, while a great idea, doesn't stop things from happening. Shit WILL go down with this lab. Be advised.
https://thinksteroids.com/community/index.php?threads/134357430/
Despute Thread.

Manny,

Manny, are you really saying that Kubrick should shut up and stop complaining? The Despute (sic) thread says its purpose is to stop the congestion of productive threads. So...you're saying Kubrik's comments are just spam? I'm really curious about this now because it seems like you're a REALLY big fan of Dunamis thus far. Doesn't make a lot of sense, unless...

8thousand bullshit comments on the astro thread. Im pretty sure this is the reason for the dispute thread dude @inthered

Manny, I'm truly not trying to start stuff with you. I'm not here for verbal combat, sincerely. With that being said, you've made three comments in just the last couple of days and they've all been overwhelmingly pro-Dunamis. Very pro-Dunamis. The first comment that you made (which you later retracted when members criticized you) was that it's worse to get underdosed gear than it is to receive Dunamis' empty, broken vials. Like I said, you've retracted that. Your next comment was that Dunamis is "here to help us all out." You don't know this guy. You most certainly don't know his intentions. To say such a thing, comes off odd. Lastly, you say that Kubrik and Littlefella are just spamming and, for lack of better words, shut up and post their comments in a "bitching thread."

You've been a member here for 2.5 weeks. I'm getting a little sketch about your pro-Dunamis comments and negative comments regarding anyone who says anything negative about him. Very curious...

Like I said, I'm not here to joust. Many of us have seen sources come and go and truly fuck legions of us over (fake gear, underdosed gear, stealing money) and we MUST BE SKEPTICAL about news sources.

I respect his opinion, but I disagree. Meso is known for it's uncensored board. I personally don't come up here for sources but to interact and learn new things and idea from member all over.
Yes fiasco like this can happen, but it's far and few in between. With the scoc intact, while it's not perfect at times, I believe it will land meso a solid source or two down the road.
It's really up to the discretion of the members to interact with these new sources. Who's to say who can and who can't. After all this is what meso stands for. Uncensored board.
Not everyone has access to good sources and that's the reason meso is a good starting ground and as time goes by these new members will learn thru trial and error, who's good and who's not.

I'll never spend a dime with this guy. What if we got Into some petty shit and the dude doesn't like me? I don't want a hot pack like that other guy got, all leaky and shit. I can't be comfortable buying off of someone who admits they're a member here, but won't tell the name. Why even mention it? So now this guy has two handles. What other names does/has he gone by? It just makes things look shady. If I was selling drugs I wouldn't even mention that I have another screen name with pictures posted.

No offense but this guy is a fucking joke...period. Again, a lot of you guys are suckers. Meso would be better off without sources in the long run. I'm sick of hearing everyone bitch about being ripped off when they set themselves up. You guys are fucking clowning yourselves. Stop getting ripped off by fly by night sources!! Just because someone has pics of brewing gear does not make them legit. This lab will single handed lay prove that the COC, while a great idea, doesn't stop things from happening. Shit WILL go down with this lab. Be advised.

Kubrick is spot on. I completely disagree with a lot of what's going on in allowing this source to go through with It's purpose of selling products via meso. And this particular thread has completely broken up my spirits in standing up with a lot of people here to fight for the common cause I thought we all originally were up against. I'm sorry but I completely disagree with this member keeping his other handle private. I think this source completely disregards the source code you have all been pushing up people's throat for the past couple months.

The source code is not enforced by a syndicate of hand pick member that only supervise it's enforcement and get special privileges. It's rather serves the community as a whole and should entitle all it's rights to every member here that abides by it.

8thousand bullshit comments on the astro thread. Im pretty sure this is the reason for the dispute thread dude @inthered
Lots of bullshit comments on Astros thread but so what this is exactly that a uncensored board. Now while those treads about bitching and complaining are fun at the moment anything flies here. The members dictate what is said on each threaded are going to say exactly how we feel about a member, about a source about whatever. And no thread is going to change that.