Dunamis Labs

I am agreeing with @dper726 let's talk about rule 3b in the SCOC. What's the interpretation and sorry @Manny this dispute is staying here.

This one kind of slipped by me in the whole whirlwind of the entrance made here. Is just ok for another member or two to know the identity.

What is 3b saying?

I bumped the SCOC you all can go take a look.

Placed my order today! Will let all know how it goes. Ordered a few bottles of his Test-P

Whats with all the paranoid negative vibes round here? lol

Test Prop Baby

Oh Nicky boy...
Congratulations.
You have just nominated yourself as official posterboy of this thread. I've been tuned in and I want others to watch how this unfolds so maybe some new guys can learn from this. So from here on out let's just pretend this a documentary from your perspective, the events as they unfold through Nicky's eyes. That guy on my left? That's my camera man. I'm the guy with the shitty accent and the short shorts...and you Nicky...well you my boy are the young antelope.

So let me get this straight, yall want him to tell everyone is old user name that could very well lead to him being busted which puts everyone at risk? All I can say is wow

So let me get this straight, yall want him to tell everyone is old user name that could very well lead to him being busted which puts everyone at risk? All I can say is wow

He put himself at risk by mentioning it to begin with. I stand by my earlier statements. It wasn't said to stir shit up or to be a troll. It's how I feel and he has made a few big errors already. Someone posts a tracking number....too much bad shit here. Be careful guys. I don't like this.

I missed the tracking number.. Wow. Didn't this situation with another earlier source come up? What was the outcome?

That is your decision to make if you wish to order or not from him in the end. But in the meantime he should comply with exposing his other handle name. You see you are not understanding the bigger picture to this. Meso is not a board who is governed strictly by the consumers of a specific lab. Or an elected group. But rather one where everyone protects the interest of each other even indirectly involved. The source code allows for this to happen.

Oh I agree about the mistakes but him getting busted puts other members at risk period. Why would you want that?

And the scoc makes him atleast tell others his old handle. All we want is to make sure he doesn't shill for himself and bash others and do you really think Brutus wouldn't be all in his shit if he even attempted that?

That is your decision to make if you wish to order or not from him in the end. But in the meantime he should comply with exposing his other handle name. You see you are not understanding the bigger picture to this. Meso is not a board who is governed strictly by the consumers of a specific lab. But rather one where everyone protects the interest of each other even indirectly involved.the source code allows for this to happen.

No I do understand the big.picture you don't. Him letting everyone know his old handle accomplishes what? It does nothing but put your fellow members at risk who have already ordered and it brings heat to the whole board.

I sincerely hope he leaves the board way before he does that. But I believe that is y'all goals.

While I don't like the fact that his member handle is known by only a few, the fact that his source handle is now associated with members purchases, puts them at risk if his member handle is made public.

Personally what does it matter If we find out his other handle. I'm all about making this place safe from scammers but the only thing he has done wrong is fuck up a pack. The scoc has been fully met. If the guy does have incriminating evidence on his other handle it will give people unneeded leverage. I think we are jumping the gun here. This isn't a source board but we do need sources. Greeks dick is not even wet yet. The scoc only asks do you have an other handles. It doesn't specify that if so he must divulge it. If that's the case agree to make it the case.
Edit I was reading it wrong it does say full disclosure but it's up to us to enforce it. Or trust that the respected members will out him if shit turns sour.

Last edited:
No I do understand the big.picture you don't. Him letting everyone know his old handle accomplishes what? It does nothing but put your fellow members at risk who have already ordered and it brings heat to the whole board.

I sincerely hope he leaves the board way before he does that. But I believe that is y'all goals.

You obviously still don't understand the concept. Not one purchase should of been made! Not one trial run. Zippo nada. Whoever ordered from him at this point has been already been put to risk simply because they have evade what the code protects us all from. What the fuck does that package tell you about how this is already unraveling???

You might aswell say fuck labmax, fuck disallowing second handles aka shills. Fuck sterility. Fuck everything in general and let everyone in eroids openly source here aswell. And while you're at it drop off more invitations on every other source board on your top ten google search. I don't care what that member has exposed in his main handle here. That is a risk that he should of calculated before making the attempt to set up shop here knowing how operations are around here. And I don't care that a selected group of members know his handle. I want to know his handle because I want to be on the lookout particularly of any suspicious activity associated with his other board name. Much like I feel every other member is entitled to on these boards including yourself. I want to catch things unfolding for when other members are not active to peruse such activity.

I don't even know why I'm onto this. This shit shouldn't be brought up by someone like me. But evidently you enjoy getting fucked in the ass. It should of been brought up by the more experienced veterans who should of really cared about this unless they haven't had the chance to come across this yet. People who have been fucked over repeatedly because they have the history here to relate. And i don't want to take part in any ass fucking. So I have every right to know according to that code everything it enforces. Because that's why the veterans have pushed it forward.

You obviously still don't understand the concept. Not one purchase should of been made! Not one trial run. Zippo nada. Whoever ordered from him at this point has been already been put to risk simply because they have evade what the code protects us all from. What the fuck does that package tell you about how this is already unraveling???

You might aswell say fuck labmax, fuck disallowing second handles aka shills. Fuck sterility. Fuck everything in general and let everyone in eroids openly source here aswell. And while you're at it drop off more invitations on every other source board on your top ten google search. I don't care what that member has exposed in his main handle here. That is a risk that he should of calculated before making the attempt to set up shop here knowing how operations are around here. And I don't care that a selected group of members know his handle. I want to know his handle because I want to be on the lookout particularly of any suspicious activity associated with his other board name. Much like I feel every other member is entitled to on these boards including yourself. I want to catch things unfolding for when other members are not active to peruse such activity.

I don't even know why I'm onto this. This shit shouldn't be brought up by someone like me. But evidently you enjoy getting fucked in the ass. It should of been brought up by the more experienced veterans who should of really cared about this unless they haven't had the chance to come across this yet. People who have been fucked over repeatedly because they have the history here to relate. And i don't want to take part in any ass fucking. So I have every right to know according to that code everything it enforces. Because that's why the veterans have pushed it forward.
You're not alone. I agree and even though I'm not a Vet, I brought up this argument earlier in the thread.

Kubrick is right why even say it....why even say you have a another handle. Unless it completely benefits you.
Then I wonder well why not tell Brutus or Myth if you want instant credibility and sell out stock in 48 hours shit that's who I go to. Great marketing scheme. I trust the guys who have the name but my friend Brutus says trust nobody....right. I give Greek credit he is one smart cookie on how to stir up business fast. What is done has been done and at this point not sure how I sTand here. If my handle had personal info that could lead Leo to me then shit I would be like I never been here before. First time at meso saw your SCOC and here you guys go.

If you guys are ok with this as a whole so be it.

I find myself every day moving closer to really start running them all out of here.

Btw my comments in know way reflect the character of Brutus or myth they are solid in my book.

So if i wanted to get my lab going could I just build up my rep, make some friends, and get a vets o.k.? Hypotherical, of course.
atodd

The only problem with the SCOC is that not everyone will enforce it. A new source pops up, complies with some of the rules, says "thanks for all the orders", and some dipshit desperate to score gear orders from them anyways. I honestly think some guys are ordering from new sources right away because they figure that in the beginning every source is putting out quality gear. The SCOC is basically a list of hard learned lessons, and its only useful if its complied with 100%. And the more i think about it the more not allowing sources to post threads here makes sense, its not that this forum shouldnt contain a ton of info on sources, its that it shouldnt be a free advertising/marketplace for anyone who feels like trying there hand at illegal drug distribution.

littlefella therein lies a problem with "not allowing" someone to post something when it's this type of board... Not taking sides tho...

Yeah, i see that side too, kind of a catch 22 i guess. Im doing the punk rock thing here, screaming about problems but offering no real solutions lol.