Dunamis Labs

The handle has not been the only issue from the get go. The entrance was elaborate and well thought out, but there has been several things that were clearly voiced in the introduction that when questioned were either sidestepped or not allowed to be pressed long enough because ppl totally disregarded the facts and threw money at this guy. Why state your a member but not divulge? Why state you have already done 3rd party mass specs but not post the results? Granted those results should be taken with a grain of salt...but WHY SAY IT? Did we ever see pics that said the lab name and date in the photos? Did we ever get a conclusive answer if the Greek will be offering credit for bloods/labmax and other testing of his products? These claims without a doubt helped the Greek build credibility here but where is the substance in them? There was just so many instances where members stepped up and brought this stuff forward but ppl totally disregard the simple facts and place orders. As far as the handle being public knowledge I think that it should always be transparent to all members whom they are dealing with. Is it my intention to endanger this UGL? No never. I wouldn't wish an indictment on my worst enemy, however, that is a risk they assumed when they stepped into this role. It could also be an indication that this person may not hold the same standards as myself as protecting their personal identity, something I would want to know before I did business with them. To members that jumped the gun and got in bed with this guy, if you think that the possibility of him getting hemmed up in any way may endanger your personal info being compromised...Why deal with someone like that in the first place? Lightspan I believe questioned him on how he handles destruction of files and if his answer satisfied you, or you didn't wait for one, then I really don't see why the CoC shouldn't be enforced for the greater good of the community to appease a few that may have jumped prematurely. This will be my last post here. Good luck and safe passage to all parties involved.

Lol Todd you always have a way with words.

There in lies the problem Dper, It would be impossible for me to remain anonomous. These guys would figure out who i was after my introduction. (I'm sick, I like to hear myself talk). Oh well.
atodd

littlefella therein lies a problem with "not allowing" someone to post something when it's this type of board... Not taking sides tho...
Ahh but that is it right there newto...... The community can decide on what we like to see. Are we tired of the fly by night shit that goes on around here the underdosed bunk gear, maybe it is best to discuss who we have had successes and failures with. We can keep the whole system here in check our little comfy home of meso. I bet after a while success rate of running quality gear would go up. There will still be shills and guys popping up selling their snake oil but we don't have to put up with it. I understand we all like good sources duh!!! And we like to hope the holy grail of sources will show up on our door step. Well would we have a better chance of this by scouring the UGL universe running labmax,bloods, doing mass spec and posting it all here or we can sit here with our SCOC and keep hope alive.

I know if meso is putting in work and doing this we would not lose traffic as a matter of fact it would grow. As we are already disliked by the shill endorsing paid boards we might as well make sure we are doing it right. Ok that's my tangent for now. Happy hunting!!!!

Yea at this point I would say further discussion in the SCOC thread. There is some pretty pertinent info over the past 48 hours or so the newcomers need to read. We don't need to clog this up anymore .

Guys can I ask what is it that sources put in there mixtures that will make my skin breakout? Since first pinning this gear I've noticed substantially many more pimples on shoulders and back and it hasn't been like this all Cycle...

Guys can I ask what is it that sources put in there mixtures that will make my skin breakout? Since first pinning this gear I've noticed substantially many more pimples on shoulders and back and it hasn't been like this all Cycle...
How long are you into it? I've heard good gear doesn't give you zits, bullshit. I don't get the zits until well into my cycles and pct (gets worse for me). My theory is after you get in full swing your body just starts saying fuck you and fuck you pores. I get little blackheads early on then 6 weeks or so they all start exploding. Some of us are just blessed with this reaction.
atodd

Steroids are a toxin, and one of the major rolls your skin plays is removing excess toxins. I don't have too many problems with most, but tren gives my back hell at about the fourth week.

Tell me if I am wrong but don't hormones play a role in acne also. I wouldn't say steroid is a toxin maybe the excess oil is.

You can break out from orals.

Test will make your skin oily. That's usually the first sign I see before gains even really start coming. Clean diet will help you from getting bad acne though, If i eat like shit my skin goes to shit. I love running DHT's like mast and winny but for whatever reason they seem to really give me the little sweat pimples even if I'm vigilant with it. Volt is right though it's hormonal and likely not any "additive" or impurity I've never seen any claims to support that. The acne usually only gets bad for me right when I get into PCT. The decrease in test before my natty production starts up throws my test/estro ratio out of whack and that's when the nasty like deep infection looking ones pop up if I don't stay on top of my estro..

How so very nice of livestrong to help guide us. Clean your ass is one way they suggest.

I rarely get acne but there are certain spots the top of nose and behind my ear where I will get a pimple starting usually is one of my signs I am running my estrogen to high....take some adex. Wake up in the morning usually clears up.

Now there are guys who are prone to acne that can fire up and I do believe some of that has to do with oil secretion but I still think it is a gland telling your body to do so.

I would use the search function, I have seen several products mentioned in the past that help. I just have never had the need.

Test will make your skin oily. That's usually the first sign I see before gains even really start coming. Clean diet will help you from getting bad acne though, If i eat like shit my skin goes to shit. I love running DHT's like mast and winny but for whatever reason they seem to really give me the little sweat pimples even if I'm vigilant with it. Volt is right though it's hormonal and likely not any "additive" or impurity I've never seen any claims to support that. The acne usually only gets bad for me right when I get into PCT. The decrease in test before my natty production starts up throws my test/estro ratio out of whack and that's when the nasty like deep infection looking ones pop up if I don't stay on top of my estro..
I can with no solid proof back you on this statement. My first cycle I ate everything in site and had acne so bad I sought medical help. Second and third cycles I ate much cleaner but ran the same compound and had minimal acne.

I can with no solid proof back you on this statement. My first cycle I ate everything in site and had acne so bad I sought medical help. Second and third cycles I ate much cleaner but ran the same compound and had minimal acne.

TBH I never thought of this but when I am on blast I am usually clean that might explain the only time I get it is when I get a lil lazy on the AI it hurts my damn joints. Good point TEK

Tell me if I am wrong but don't hormones play a role in acne also. I wouldn't say steroid is a toxin maybe the excess oil is.

You can break out from orals.

Totally agree brother. Hormones certainly play a role. Think of it a puebertyx5. All that extra oil on your skin, constant sweating and when you wash more to compensate, that also irritates the skin. I have more zits on my back and shoulders now, than i did all through middle and high school. I feel kinda bad looking back at all the people i teased in those days. (not too bad) Winny gives me pretty much every negative side affect of aas's.
atodd

I always thought it was the oil itself that made me breakout. Img 2nd cycle I had some dirty Mexican test and broke out very bad . I'd love to learn the science behind this.