Dunamis Labs

Ive been on Greeks prop for about a week now. Its real had to jump start an AI do to estro build up but feel great now. The prop does have some PIP but that can be helped by just heating up the oil and injecting slowly. Warning; If you don't heat the oil up and inject the stuff fast you're gonna be soar as a whore for a good week at the site. Ive been limping do to a bad injection.
However I am very happy with my purchase and glad that I took a leap of faith on this guy.

I have bloodwork being done by endo @ the end of the month and will let everyone know how it looks.
Has anyone had a chance to test Greeks stuff as of yet?

Has anyone had a chance to test Greeks stuff as of yet?[/QUOTE]
Guys can I ask what is it that sources put in there mixtures that will make my skin breakout? Since first pinning this gear I've noticed substantially many more pimples on shoulders and back and it hasn't been like this all Cycle...

Hormones will make some people break out...

I use liquid coconut oil and gso.
I use 18% BB on most, 20% on the more notorious crashers, and around 10% on a couple. The 10% is there to keep it from suspending in cooler temps.
BA is 2.5% in everything. That may cause a pinch but I'm more comfortable with a pinch rather than a blood infection or an amputation.
EO is used in higher dosed compositions. Generally around 20% of total oil needed.
Guaiacol is used compositions that require it. However, except for TNE, I will likely be replacing my oral injects with caps and doing away with all guaiacol needed hormones.

If it were an allergenic reaction your skin would likely be covered in hives or other rashes. My doctor is always happy to see me about potential AAS problems and orders any panels I request and lots I don't. I think it excites him to see what these thing do. He's always forward but has never apposed my use of AAS. It is likely best you work out your potential AAS problems with a doctor. My suggestion.

Last edited:
Ive been on Greeks prop for about a week now. Its real had to jump start an AI do to estro build up but feel great now. The prop does have some PIP but that can be helped by just heating up the oil and injecting slowly. Warning; If you don't heat the oil up and inject the stuff fast you're gonna be soar as a whore for a good week at the site. Ive been limping do to a bad injection.
However I am very happy with my purchase and glad that I took a leap of faith on this guy.

I have bloodwork being done by endo @ the end of the month and will let everyone know how it looks.
Has anyone had a chance to test Greeks stuff as of yet?
I think the prop has no pip what so ever. But everyone is different.

According to my dermatologist.
Additional test stimulates the suba
I always thought it was the oil itself that made me breakout. Img 2nd cycle I had some dirty Mexican test and broke out very bad . I'd love to learn the science behind this.

According to my Dermatologist, additional test will stimulate the sebaceous gland, creating more oil. And so on and so forth.
(Comparing it to puberty) So this is a good sign but with the oily side effects.

I would assume just injecting GS alone oil could cause acne. I completely broke out from bunk a while back. I wouldn't be so quick to assume there is test just based on acne breakout...

Out of curiosity @greek have you chosen to ignore request by members here for you to meet source code conduct on the second handle issue.

Because if you are another member here of this community. You would understand our concern to begin with. I understand your concern in not providing that info. But I am starting to get the vibe you have come here to run things your way with this initial grand opening of yours.

Out of curiosity @greek have you chosen to ignore request by members here for you to meet source code conduct on the second handle issue.

Because if you are another member here of this community. You would understand our concern to begin with. I understand your concern in not providing that info. But I am starting to get the vibe you have come here to run things your way with this initial grand opening of yours.

There is a pull between the rules and the community's code. I did the best I could with both. I have put myself out there 4 times already. That's 4 too many in light of what we are negotiating with. I can not compromise myself for big reasons. I respect your and everyone's freedom as a consumer. You are free to make your decisions based on what you'd like. I have no expectations of you or anyone ells. I do have them of myself, it'll show in everything I do and all I offer.

3. Full disclosure,

a. Who are your reps/shills?

None.

b. Do you have any other handles on Meso?

Yes, disclosure has been made.

There is a pull between the rules and the community's code. I did the best I could with both. I have put myself out there 4 times already. That's 4 too many in light of what we are negotiating with. I can not compromise myself for big reasons. I respect your and everyone's freedom as a consumer. You are free to make your decisions based on what you'd like. I have no expectations of you or anyone ells. I do have them of myself, it'll show in everything I do and all I offer.

3. Full disclosure,

a. Who are your reps/shills?

None.

b. Do you have any other handles on Meso?

Yes, disclosure has been made.

Four members know your former handle? I was only aware of two, Brutus and Myth.

Will you please reveal the other two members that know your former member handle? Or maybe the other two could just step forward and be known?

Four members know your former handle? I was only aware of two, Brutus and Myth.

Will you please reveal the other two members that know your former member handle? Or maybe the other two could just step forward and be known?
So I just went and looked at your posts and ALL of them are about shutting labs down. What's the deal bro. If you want to say that you care about MESO you're full of it. EVERY post here has to do with this lab or that lab. Who do you work for?

So I just went and looked at your posts and ALL of them are about shutting labs down. What's the deal bro. If you want to say that you care about MESO you're full of it. EVERY post here has to do with this lab or that lab. Who do you work for?

I think you misunderstood the message and purpose of my posts. As I recall, in this very thread no less, you got pretty agitated when you felt someone didn't read your posts and/or didn't get the message you thought you portrayed. So please, before you make accusations, make sure you're not acting to hasty and jumping to conclusions.

all i know now is after i got pay card and placed order from the aug 1st list the shit i wanted tcyp t prop not on new list.. prices diff, so now i go fuckin drive to get another vanilla card $20 just to add 10$, now i have 2 reload cards 1 order 8 extra $ for cards and not what i was lookin for altho ill be ok with what im getting im sure, oh and an hr of driving so gas $ im not cheep just wtf no heads up,great start to a new relationship .im gona shut up now cuz ..the balkan dbol & sust are kickin in and i need this order to finish my cycle..LMFBO AT 430 IN MORN

just pinned test e and eq no pip at all. wont have any input for a few weeks im guessing, ill keep yall posted