Dunamis Labs

Also grabbed some npp, I've never ran it but I'm starting to think I may have found my favorite compound.

I c
even better than tren? :)
I cant run tren. I was sweating while standing still,dropped weight( and I'm a hard gainer) and wanted to put my beautiful wife thru a wall. But it did make veins appear all over, I just couldn't get past the 4th week.

So I just went and looked at your posts and ALL of them are about shutting labs down. What's the deal bro. If you want to say that you care about MESO you're full of it. EVERY post here has to do with this lab or that lab. Who do you work for?
Why you jumping on this guy @Manny you seem awfully defensive and protective of this source. Since we are throwing around accusations.

It was a fair question in my eyes. I thought there were two if there are four .....who are the other two.

Why you jumping on this guy @Manny you seem awfully defensive and protective of this source. Since we are throwing around accusations.

It was a fair question in my eyes. I thought there were two if there are four .....who are the other two.

would be something if manny was greeks other handle huh volt?

I guess we might never know. Im trying to stay away from this thread because many things about it have potential to make me go LOCO.

This makes not a bit of sence to keep asking this shit. I stayed away for a couple days, I'm gonna stay away. Cant take the stupidity of this shit. Numerous people have already stated that it's dangerous to go this route and it keeps being asked. There are lifves at stake, jods, wives, children and freedom. Really, you dont see why this could risk the people who have been in contact with this guy? Yes, this thread hads a lot of crazy in it. Later.

This makes not a bit of sence to keep asking this shit. I stayed away for a couple days, I'm gonna stay away. Cant take the stupidity of this shit. Numerous people have already stated that it's dangerous to go this route and it keeps being asked. There are lifves at stake, jods, wives, children and freedom. Really, you dont see why this could risk the people who have been in contact with this guy? Yes, this thread hads a lot of crazy in it. Later.

@insertnamehere asked a perfectly legit question. He didn't ask for OP to reveal his other handle in public, he simply wanted to know who the other 2 members who know who he is are, since we are only aware of 2 members knowing his other handle at the moment. Just a little bit of disclosure, that's all.....

The undergrounds primary function isn't to promote, support, or give a platform for underground labs to sell their product. If anything it discourages the use and promotion of underground labs. UGL's are a risk for the consumer and the underground is for reducing the harm and risks associated with dealing with UGL...

As far as I'm considered, @insertnamehere's concerns are valid..that's not a dig at Dunamis/Greek, but surely you would agree a little bit of apprehension is needed when dealing with UGL's.

@insertnamehere asked a perfectly legit question. He didn't ask for OP to reveal his other handle in public, he simply wanted to know who the other 2 members who know who he is are, since we are only aware of 2 members knowing his other handle at the moment. Just a little bit of disclosure, that's all.....

The undergrounds primary function isn't to promote, support, or give a platform for underground labs to sell their product. If anything it discourages the use and promotion of underground labs. UGL's are a risk for the consumer and the underground is for reducing the harm and risks associated with dealing with UGL...

As far as I'm considered, @insertnamehere's concerns are valid..that's not a dig at Dunamis/Greek, but surely you would agree a little bit of apprehension is needed when dealing with UGL's.
Well said

Main concern: it appears that quite a few jumped on Dunamis' bandwagon within hours of his initial post. Being that this guy is brand new and has a really impressive lab, just to do personal homebrewing (I've touched on this earlier in my posts) and then sent out a pack that was busted up, empty vials, I'm really shocked that not one person has LabMaxed any of the products.

And as far as the cheerleading goes: that can be kept to a zero. I sincerely don't understand how ANYONE can back up a lab that's been around for just a few days, that has no proof of what their product contains (mass spec test, anyone? LabMax anyone?) and sent a potentially incriminating product to one of his first customers.

Until I see from a trusted member a.) blood work b.) mass spec test or c.) LabMax, then I'm assuming the worst...and not the best. How many countless labs have come and gone in the last year, fellas? How many were bogus right from the start but we had numerous fan boys saying, "Yea, I got my pack! This guys is gtg," or "Oh, yea. I just pinned the test prop today. His stuff is definitely legit!"

Not to condemn any new members (because some, like myself, have lurked for years here and never signed up), but anyone who's been here for a few days and promotes sources get no attention in my book. The more feverish the promotion, the more attention should be paid to that cheerleader.

this is a forum to share. not bandwagoning i simply shared i pinned his shit and was fine and still fine. to each his own he never said anyone had to go with his shit. so if you dont wanna shit get off his pot.let us that have decided to go with him take our own risk in our own hands we are full grown men and make our own choices. if you dont wanna take a risk on his shit fine but dont tell me i shouldnt as i wont tell you you should. motto for this post should be just that. shit or get off the pot the choice is yours and only yours.

as for being new here yes new here. but im not new. respected at other forums if its an issue anyone can pm me and talk to me anytime, id be happy to share my other forums ive been part of and my handle and feel free to check it. seems to me that jealously is envious and people still coming to this thread to try and spread thier negativity are ecactly that jealous and envious. if it aint your thing go follow another freaking post.

Robot, this post wasn't intended for you, sincerely. I don't even recall reading any of your posts. I will say that I'm disappointed that you feel that anyone who doesn't kiss a source's ass is somehow going against the spirit of the forum here. I'm assuming you're new, as it says you've been a member for six days (and perhaps you've lurked here for years; who knows), but this board has seen an obnoxious amount of thieves come and go in the last year. And I'm not "telling you" what do you. You're not even a blip on my radar (you've been a member for six whole days, remember?) but I would hope that you would respect the effort that some of us are putting forth trying to keep the community, as a whole, safe.

And, we've seen sources, who appear to be somewhat "honest" who don't even test their products. So...you end up paying $300.00 for gear that isn't what you think it is. This has happened to a TON of sources lately. Why are we so quick to assume that Dunamis' stuff is pure and high quality? Like I said before: I'll assume the worst until I'm given proof otherwise.

Once again, I'll say it: it appears we have a handful of members here who've ordered from Dunamis. Why not even a simple $20.00 LabMax test on his stuff? I'm almost at the point where I'm dumbfounded by this.