Dunamis Labs

I always thought it was the oil itself that made me breakout. Img 2nd cycle I had some dirty Mexican test and broke out very bad . I'd love to learn the science behind this.

Thinking along those lines, I don't believe there is a whole lot of merit to that. It's like the myth that eating greasy foods causes acne. I noticed no correlation between the amount of oil i use and acne severity (even with short esters, using >4-5 mL/day.
atodd

Thinking along those lines, I don't believe there is a whole lot of merit to that. It's like the myth that eating greasy foods causes acne. I noticed no correlation between the amount of oil i use and acne severity (even with short esters, using >4-5 mL/day.
atodd

Understandable however, I break out more in the immediate area of my injection sites. Shoulders especially. I actually never get acne except when I'm coming off cycle and that lasts maybe two weeks.

Understandable however, I break out more in the immediate area of my injection sites. Shoulders especially. I actually never get acne except when I'm coming off cycle and that lasts maybe two weeks.
Injection area makes a little more sense, I was thinking along the lines of systemic. PCT acne, fucking love it. Makes me look forward to coming off of cycle that much more.:(
atodd

atodd
It makes sense and I know everyone is different. While running Astros sust and mast no breakout at all. No a few days in to Greeks I have some unpoppable pimples. But I do believe it's good gear I've noticed a little extra water weight with the npp.

wtf its so crazy to place an order only to see bad feed back on new source.2x ive had to take my $ off reload card so the source couldent get it..i know most new gear guyz don't make it thanx to guyz like Jballz ,myth ,noah and countless others that completely tear these guyz a new ass.GREAT JOB !!! im no genius. which is obvious cant even find spell check on lap top lol.takes 45 min to post.:confused:BUT eventualy trust has to kick in and place an order..oh and a lil prayer cant help.greek seems to be doin o.k a few F'ed up post's but who hasn't, nothing as far as I can see to nail him to a cross..i will be posting my experience with him start to finish.for anyone wondering how things went after his 48 hr siesta..my $$pac and my info emailed yesterday. lets see how this goes

wtf its so crazy to place an order only to see bad feed back on new source.2x ive had to take my $ off reload card so the source couldent get it..i know most new gear guyz don't make it thanx to guyz like Jballz ,myth ,noah and countless others that completely tear these guyz a new ass.GREAT JOB !!! im no genius. which is obvious cant even find spell check on lap top lol.takes 45 min to post.:confused:BUT eventualy trust has to kick in and place an order..oh and a lil prayer cant help.greek seems to be doin o.k a few F'ed up post's but who hasn't, nothing as far as I can see to nail him to a cross..i will be posting my experience with him start to finish.for anyone wondering how things went after his 48 hr siesta..my $$pac and my info emailed yesterday. lets see how this goes

No offense boston, but if you've had to pull your reload cards twice you might be jumping the gun too early. The source code is in place to attempt in preventing scamming from all different angles. But like this time and many before, members jump on them without these sources fully complying. This is why we are tough on sources from the get go. I find it disrespectful for sources to even post a price list on they're first post upon creation of they're thread. And I assume, this is why you've had to pull your funds quickly. No one should order from anyone until everything is in check.

The fact I still don't know this sources other handle leads me to not ordering anything from him. I won't ever know personally if he is promoting or rather discrediting other sources in his favor. Much more if its a person with a high post count or rather long time member of this community who you have always gone to. People change, this is why I trust no one. This is a huge red flag. And last I know, we don't have a big brother on these forums who supervise activity 24/7. Therefore the source code is in place to be enforced by everyone as a whole. Which in conclusion makes it more powerful.

Last edited:
BROTHER I value your response and your honesty.this is why im on here my problame is 2 of these guyz were g2g dgs & TL were getting good reviews for most part .been waiting on astro like several others. it seems as soon as im ready to drop the hammer like I posted shit hits the fan.im actualy taking a chance which I never do because I broke the golden rule I started my leftover gear I had from Balkan with the intentions that I would have gear on way I FUCKED UP.now im 3 weeks from running on E so u can see my reason ROOKIE move at 44 been playing with aas for long time I know better..now like I said I got to take a chance..im not new to this I know im acting green and it looks bad for me I put myself in a shitty situation.my old gear guy got me on last order EURO KING. that's why im here..looking for source.BUT ive been surfing threw threads on here for yrs. awesome knowledge and entertaining lol i love this place.and hope my honesty isn't putting me in a bad place on here..thanx dper I do mean that.[im stuck ].rite now

BROTHER I value your response and your honesty.this is why im on here my problame is 2 of these guyz were g2g dgs & TL were getting good reviews for most part .been waiting on astro like several others. it seems as soon as im ready to drop the hammer like I posted shit hits the fan.im actualy taking a chance which I never do because I broke the golden rule I started my leftover gear I had from Balkan with the intentions that I would have gear on way I FUCKED UP.now im 3 weeks from running on E so u can see my reason ROOKIE move at 44 been playing with aas for long time I know better..now like I said I got to take a chance..im not new to this I know im acting green and it looks bad for me I put myself in a shitty situation.my old gear guy got me on last order EURO KING. that's why im here..looking for source.BUT ive been surfing threw threads on here for yrs. awesome knowledge and entertaining lol i love this place.and hope my honesty isn't putting me in a bad place on here..thanx dper I do mean that.[im stuck ].rite now

Goodluck as always and let us know your experience, its a valuable asset.

hey yall, he to let you know yes i did go ahaead and take a leap of faith with greek. seemed like a real dude to me though. i feel im a good judge of charachter being i was in california state prison system for 9yrs i was willing to take the risk.well just to let you all know i put in on tue and just recieved today. looks good package was zip sealed and 2 layers of bubble. i will pin tomorrow but test e and eq wont know really for weeks. will let you all know.

A mans got to do what a mans got to do. We can live with that. Hope it goes well.

ok let me set the recored straight my last post about 2 labz and getting my $$ back only one of the 2 on that post I got back the other was a dif. lab all I was saying really was theres all kinds of good reviews on these labs then *BAM* shit storm so im sorry for mentioning dgs in the same sentence asTL.i already went threw this in a pm with a brother but I guess I needed to come out and say this.no harm ment...I have already said I want to run dgs why would I make it sound like his gear is crap idk but it seems that's how a brother is taking it even after a few explanations..im done its 4th and 15 im gona punt

hey yall, he to let you know yes i did go ahaead and take a leap of faith with greek. seemed like a real dude to me though. i feel im a good judge of charachter being i was in california state prison system for 9yrs i was willing to take the risk.well just to let you all know i put in on tue and just recieved today. looks good package was zip sealed and 2 layers of bubble. i will pin tomorrow but test e and eq wont know really for weekswill let you all know.
The npp and prop are very smooth, I also took a chance and I think it was a good move. Seems like many of us here have been property of the doc at one time. Welcome bro!

Has anyone ordered the injectable Orals? The drol really has my eye, but i won't take any Orals to protect my liver, anyone have feedback on these items?

Hey MESO, My time off took some time more than I suggested. I apologize if that created any anxiety. Prior to my leave, all orders that were in and paid for have been shipped. I will be taking care of emails first, pm second, and last review and response the recent thread posts I missed. Night

The npp and prop are very smooth, I also took a chance and I think it was a good move. Seems like many of us here have been property of the doc at one time. Welcome bro!

How long have you been on the prop?

I received my order yesterday, communication was good and it was nicely sealed and had 2 layers of bubble rap. I am on another sources TREN ACE and I really don't feel the TREN so I am going to start pinning this one today to see if i feel the difference. will post an update..