Dunamis Labs

kiss ass? ive far from kissed any ass. my replies on this post was for those concerned they put money on a money pac and affraid they would be taken 1 and to let them know i did indeed take that same risk and i did recieve my pack. also to let people know im still alive after being that guine pig. ya i was that guy and dgaf ive slammed herion in my past and if youve shot that shit into your viens then this is a walk in the park. and for those labs who scam on people they get found out by thread like this of people who take the risk for all the other people and share like i did. and if they still continue to scam people after threads like this and people post that they are junk and people still get scammed then shame on them they are to blame for not doing the research. i went with greek due to his testimony, convo through pm personally, and the couple members that vouged for him, and then 80% risk and a good feeling. and im glad i did it.

if thats what you need then do it yourself. order it and test it. thats fine. but for me im taking a leap of faith and im fine with that.and if im fine with it then you should be fine with me being fine with it.

as for being new here yes new here. but im not new. respected at other forums if its an issue anyone can pm me and talk to me anytime, id be happy to share my other forums ive been part of and my handle and feel free to check it. seems to me that jealously is envious and people still coming to this thread to try and spread thier negativity are ecactly that jealous and envious. if it aint your thing go follow another freaking post.

I'm very curious as to why it's considered "envious" and "jealous" to question the legitimacy of a brand new source? Unless...

Like YOU'VE SAID, you've been around a long time (not here but at other boards) yet you find it terrible of me to ask questions about this source? Did you have his items tested? Answer: no. So you're going off of what - How you feel after pinning it a couple of days ago? I should feel comfort in knowing that you've not gotten an infection 'yet' after pinning a brand new source's gear? And what exactly is it that you're pinning? Oh, that's right: there's not one iota of evidence as to what you're pinning. You've been around the block, by your own admission, but doing a $20.00 LabMax test on a brand new source is out of the question and offends you?

I've not impugned this guy's reputation. I've not said he's a thief or liar. I've simply said that we've had numerous cases where we have had scoundrels like that. Until we have any evidence that he's really selling legit gear, it's likely time to get off of the cheerleading pedestal. People will start wondering why your six day-old handle is getting so pissed at a few people who are basically telling others here to be safe and cautious.

i dont find it terrible for you to ask if that was as simple as to what you did. but you didnt you started thoughing out things like bandwagoners and cheerleaders and boy toys or some shit.and like new guys dont mean shit to this forum.its like puig on the dodgers yes he was a rookie but he deserved that all star spot based on what he did yet he didnt make it cause all the nay sayers and saying he hasnt been here long enough. 1day or 20yrs i feel what i got to say is relivant if i didnt id go hang myself.

im not pissed i just feel there is alot of talking and no action here. as for me i took action i said nothing about the quality yet and in my post stated just that. i wont know for weeks and no im not testing inwill go off my own past experience and thats good enough for me.

kiss ass? ive far from kissed any ass. my replies on this post was for those concerned they put money on a money pac and affraid they would be taken 1 and to let them know i did indeed take that same risk and i did recieve my pack. also to let people know im still alive after being that guine pig. ya i was that guy and dgaf ive slammed herion in my past and if youve shot that shit into your viens then this is a walk in the park. and for those labs who scam on people they get found out by thread like this of people who take the risk for all the other people and share like i did. and if they still continue to scam people after threads like this and people post that they are junk and people still get scammed then shame on them they are to blame for not doing the research. i went with greek due to his testimony, convo through pm personally, and the couple members that vouged for him, and then 80% risk and a good feeling. and im glad i did it.
Hey man dont take it so personally. Inthered had every right to raise these points. Many bros here got a history, but I'm interested in this being a walk in the park for you. See many of us take this shit seriously and although you chose to spend money, which is up to you yes we all agree, you do realise how much a source could make by the time bloods are posted 6 weeks into someone's cycle? There's good reason why labmax and MS have become a gold standard here. Meso is not like the other boards. You may see a lot of talk and see this as little action, whereas I can guarantee there's a whole lot of action going on to minimise the risks a new source brings to the community. Good luck with your cycle

That sounds legit. Send money, hope for the best. Guess you haven't been burned enough times. Most of us are beyond that and not looking to throw cash down a hole or take unnecessary health risks when we can avoid it.

i just think it shoulda gone down like hey greek congrats bro good for you man hope your shit kicks ass and you have alot of success. cant wait to hear some feedback. and if i cared so much or was concerend id place an order and have it tested. but no thats not how it goes down its dont trust him i need to know his other handle he fucked up packing. its like you dont want him to be good. or maybe like to all who went with him with out testing i hope for your sake he is bomb goodluck. but i havent seen any post like this only negative ones

Come on guys, lets not turn this thread into a pissing contest. Robot, I don't think red meant to call you out at all, and your right, someone does have to be the guinea pig at some point, and it sounds like you know exactly what your messing with. Red had a lot of important points, we do need tangible evidence on this stuff, and members who ordered should step up to contribute to the community

the fact is your taking a big risk every time you pin anyone shit period. and ya im not going first thats for sure i thank the person who did though that took balls. i waited and heard they didnt die so i was good i heard others recieve thier package so i was good. and thats how much i needed to hear that plus talking to him reading his intro getting other mems to vouge for him and thats what i need to take my leap. how much do you need? well what ever that is thats up to you and good with me im not telling you how much or little is right.

yes testing is great but im just not that guy. but for those talking shit be about it dont talk about it and get your order and test away is all im saying until then wish the guy the best and hope for the best for all involved

Wow....you're a bit of a hair trigger aren't you, Robot? Like I said, my original comment was not aimed at you at all. Frankly, it was aimed at someone else, but apparently you've taken my questions and concerns to heart. Interesting. I'm still wondering why you're getting so fired up at me for questioning things?

And...you have to admit there is a semblance of logic in this - posts from people that've been here for a few days don't really count to most people. You're aware of this, right, Robot? Have you heard the term "shill" at all? That's typically what we see: someone who's been here for all of a week will exclaim: "Aww man, this shit is FIRE! No PIP at all. This guy is GTG!" I ask the members here: how many times have we seen that? Countless. But don't misinterpret this: I am not calling you a shill, Robot. Like I said, I don't even recall reading your posts - at all. What I am saying is that someone may interpret you as that...because you're getting awfully pissed.

Lastly, it's not too hard to read my posts. Your paraphrasing of them is truly horrible. "Boy toys," and," ..new guys don't mean shit to this forum." Maybe you're actually trying to put words into my mouth for a reason, huh? Anyone reading this can feel free to read what I've said and then see how your interpretations come off.

So, instead of you taking all of this energy and spending $20.00 on a LabMax test, you instead leave us with the comment that you're cool with "taking a leap of faith" and that it's okay because (and maybe I'm doing a bad job paraphrasing, Robot) "you're used to shooting heroin so shooting (potentially dirty stuff) is a walk in the park." That's great that you have a "balls out" attitude when experimenting with stuff, but I think most of us here don't. And please don't act like you're doing us a big favor. Confirming that you've not gotten an infection after a day or two of shooting this stuff is, frankly, not a huge benefit to the board. How about LabMaxing or getting a blood draw in a few days? Now that would be helping the community out.

Good luck with your "leap of faith." Hope that works out well for you. Unless you want to chime in with something like "here is my LabMax work," or, "I just got my bloods drawn," then my conversation is over with you.

i just think it shoulda gone down like hey greek congrats bro good for you man hope your shit kicks ass and you have alot of success. cant wait to hear some feedback. and if i cared so much or was concerend id place an order and have it tested. but no thats not how it goes down its dont trust him i need to know his other handle he fucked up packing. its like you dont want him to be good. or maybe like to all who went with him with out testing i hope for your sake he is bomb goodluck. but i havent seen any post like this only negative ones

I understand your viewpoint robot, all the negativity can seem like that, almost like no one wants the lab to succeed, but it is really our respected members watching out for the community to prevent people from getting burned, cuz there has been a lot of that with sources here. Call it purification through fire

ya maybe he didnt mean anything. maybe just with my background more then half my adult life in prison. so when i hear what i think is someone calling me a cheerleader im ready to fight. my bad. no ill feeling towards any of you.

I hear ya bro, since were all typin shit out here, things can be misconstrued easily. Just gotta carry a thick skin here and agree to disagree at times.

oh man just when i bite the bullet and do what is so hard for me to do and be as they say the bigger guy and say my bad. i feel the passive aggressive shit and it makes my pissed off any so far is the only thing that has "pissed me off" but again im gonnalet it go as puter banging does nothing for me. a live debate i feel some words would have been choosen more wisely persian.

Robot, if you got a controlled delivery to your house due to his fucked up shipping practices i think you might feel differently. Maybe we should try and nip that in the bud before it happens to someone right?

I have no vendetta against the guy, but damn, that is jacked up. I want there to be professional sources coming out of the woodwork that can ship you exactly what you order with a week. I want people to have the product they say it is and at the amount they say. I don't think that is unreasonable. If i can't trust you to ship something or send me what we have agreed to, then why would i send that person any money? We would be better off with no sources than that type of source.

ya but that was 1 isolated case. hey has fixed that problem since and my order was placed after he stated his bad and that he has since gotten the issue taken care of. so we are over that hurdle so i really dont even wanna dissucss the packing anymore. ya it sucked but mine was good and i feel he has made a concious effort to resolve it, what else can he do about that. i consider the packing a dead issue now.

ya but that was 1 isolated case. hey has fixed that problem since and my order was placed after he stated his bad and that he has since gotten the issue taken care of. so we are over that hurdle so i really dont even wanna dissucss the packing anymore. ya it sucked but mine was good and i feel he has made a concious effort to resolve it, what else can he do about that. i consider the packing a dead issue now.
That one isolated case was his very first, and with the quick temper you've already displayed, I highly doubt you'd take it lightly if it was you it happened to... Just sayin'