Dunamis Labs

And what exactly should I spell check Mr. " I use gay ass high school abbreviations"?? For the record, he ended his post with "'so all you research monkeys test away I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it's all to the good"... Whatever the fuck that means... Seems you're the one who isn't reading entire posts... Just bow down, you'll never be on my level son
Ha...ha....ha...idiot.

And what exactly should I spell check Mr. " I use gay ass high school abbreviations"?? For the record, he ended his post with "'so all you research monkeys test away I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it's all to the good"... Whatever the fuck that means... Seems you're the one who isn't reading entire posts... Just bow down, you'll never be on my level son
later alligator.

Man, it was startin to sound like Sunday school back a while, it was actually some good shit being said. And nowwww, it's a cunt slapping contest again:(
Come on guys, let's stay focused

I did place a small order to see how it goes and will post it up when it lands. As for testing I'll see real quick being tren a starting sep1. Until then I'm no good for quality

See, you start off sounding like you're about to make sense, then pull that tough guy shit.. Maybe it works in the jail house yard, but not on the outside.. Congrats, you've proven that you'll never be able to shed your criminal mentality. And for what? A drug dealer who can potentially fuck you one day... Like everyone one has told, nobody is routing for him to turn out bad, but we've all been burned at some point and there's nothing wrong with trying to mitigate risks.. Seems like you would've been his bottom on the inside..

This guy man. .. Someone pulled GettingSlower's tampon string and now he's all pissy.

He's either kissing ass or bitch fighting EVERY post. Now I'm gonna have to hear his shit, but I couldn't take it any longer Lol.

Anyways, productive comments: a couple days after I ordered I saw the post re: packaging and was sitting on pins and needles until delivery.

No vacuum seal, but double bubble wrapped well.

Waiting for my labmax refill to test before pinning, and hopefully someone will run a MS by then.

ya see thats great man. you choose you wanna order and test it thats awesome im all for that and totally wanna hear results asap. but as for me i went out on a limb when i heard others say they pinned and lived. well let us know how the labs come back.

im
You're an idiot. Period. Lame, cell soldier. Obviously I spend a little more time reading what people say AND their intentions. I dont know this guy, although he seems like a decent, non shit talking guy. When you called him a punk he obviously has enough self respect to not tell you that youre a bitch. Also, this is a perfect example of you're need to be right and just. You prob spent all of two seconds b4 reading what I said or he said. You're a lame. I'm pretty sure that people that say shit like my bff, my boyfriend, gay shit are terrified of their dreams and lash out with gay shit. Chump. You show how stupid you are by this kind of shit. He said, im good, have at it testing the gear. There's no reason to run your mouth except you cant help it. Fuck you punk. Yeah, I stooped down to your lame ass level. Enjoy your miserable existence. Go kill yourself, oh, I stooped again. Btw, get a spell check holmes.
glad someone read my shit and could comprehend what i was saying all along.

Until some sort of testing gets done, MS,LM, blood work, I'd still consider it a crap shoot..
This guy man. .. Someone pulled GettingSlower's tampon string and now he's all pissy.

He's either kissing ass or bitch fighting EVERY post. Now I'm gonna have to hear his shit, but I couldn't take it any longer Lol.

Anyways, productive comments: a couple days after I ordered I saw the post re: packaging and was sitting on pins and needles until delivery.

No vacuum seal, but double bubble wrapped well.

Waiting for my labmax refill to test before pinning, and hopefully someone will run a MS by then.
Kissing ass or bitch fighting?? No. Respecting what someone has to say or complete intolerance for illogic... The only problem I had with Robot was him bashing on the people that lab max, considering all it does help all of us.. Now I don't care if the dude never wants to lab max shit, that's his business, but why bash the members that help us all?? I see you're waiting on a lab max?? I guess you aren't one of the "research monkeys" that he refers to.

There's an awful lack of respect at meso. When people try to help you guys you turn into a bunch of emo bitches. I can't stand some of you faggots on this forum.

There's an awful lack of respect at meso. When people try to help you guys you turn into a bunch of emo bitches. I can't stand some of you faggots on this forum.

Kubricks right - I think it might be time to return to the subject at hand , Greek and Dunamis Labs . Any updates on packages or gear ? ~Ogh

So @Dunamis labs what is it 2 or 4 you stated 4. Who are the other 2 members?
Dunamis could clarify this for me??????? You said something about 4 I am confused.

You guys are in a pissing match about packaged gear that he took care of move on. Let's get some tests out on his gear now ....no labmax yet?

@Robot the test monkeys might save your ass some cash one day.Trust me it is better then keeping your fingers crossed. I don't think you have a full grasp on what happens here at Meso and that's ok your new. BTW it's an internet forum not the yard .....calm down.

Let's get this thread back to hearing from the guys who are testing if any or those running. In fighting and calling each other names helps nobody here. BTW Inthered has a point why no 20 dollar labmax test yet. Somebody with some sense has ordered from here right.

@Oregongearhead and @Kubrick I see we were all seeing the same thing here. Great minds think alike:)

I did place a small order to see how it goes and will post it up when it lands. As for testing I'll see real quick being tren a starting sep1. Until then I'm no good for quality
Recently? because he told me 3-days ago that he was "out of everything" and will be "out" for the next 3-weeks.

This thread has turned into the "We Are Cautious about Dunamis" vs. "Hooray for Dunamis - He's a Great Guy because my pack showed! Why are you questioning this great bro?"

Anyone who has any sense can read this thread and see what it's about. At this point, I'm going to throw the word SHILL out at Manny. You're the guy that I initially had a problem with. Why? A brand new source, who seems very questionable from the start, comes up and you immediately kiss his ass - bigtime (anyone who doubts can read the thread from the beginning). You've made numerous supportive comments about him that seemed fishy. Sorry, but you've just exposed your amateur status. Anyone who thinks this way hasn't been in the Game very long and is showing it. Have you not noticed the 90% scam rate that's been going on here in the past year. Hell, 90% may be too kind. Oh, I'm sorry; of course you don't know - you've only been here for less than 30 days, Manny.

At this point, anyone who backs up and aggressively defends someone who is brand new and hasn't had a SINGLE LABMAX TEST DONE (!) is a shill. Plain and simple. Either you're paid or simply another fake handle created to promote someone's stuff or, potentially, you're just naive and think that if someone sends you a pack that they're the second coming of Jesus Christ. Stick around, gents, you'll be horribly rewarded with that kind of optimism.

At this point, Gettingbigger76, if you say anything negative about Dunamis, Manny is coming out of his corner to rip your ass. Did you notice that you can barely even make out what he's trying to say? And the little that you can, is simply an attack on you...he makes no relevant points regarding Dunamis or the quality of his products.

At this point in time, I would like to see some updates on some LabMax tests or any plans on getting labwork done. I would venture to say that some of these guys have had his stuff in their system for at least 4 to 5 days. It's time for some blood work.

So, yes, can we get back to the matter at hand: Dunamis. So far, he seems to have disappeared from this thread in record time...odd...
You're an idiot. Plain and simple lame. Schill, sure. Not even close. Like I said, you're an idiot. Dont work for anyone. Just my boss where I am now, lame. People that attack me with fag comments are obviously scared that it's them that are gay. Look at your own shit.....stooping...stooping...no. I wont be a you dude. Have a terrific life being a ......nope, cant stoop.

Some may be wondering what Manny responded to. After reading sensible posts, I realized that I said everything that I could and posting anything more would be counter-productive and decided to delete my past thread (it was up for a single minute). Manny, somehow managed to grab it the whole minute that it was up.

This will be my last response on this thread until I have reason to engage in productive conversation. Manny rages at the drop of a hat and can't say much besides "gay, fag, idiot." I have more important things to do than call, essentially imaginary people "gay, idiot, fag." I choose to communicate without throwing personal attacks at anyone.

Why has Greek/Dunamis been so quiet on this thread?

Can we get back to Dunamis/Greek conversation?