Dunamis Labs

Some may be wondering what Manny responded to. After reading sensible posts, I realized that I said everything that I could and posting anything more would be counter-productive and decided to delete my past thread (it was up for a single minute). Manny, somehow managed to grab it the whole minute that it was up.

This will be my last response on this thread until I have reason to engage in productive conversation. Manny rages at the drop of a hat and can't say much besides "gay, fag, idiot." I have more important things to do than call, essentially imaginary people "gay, idiot, fag." I choose to communicate without throwing personal attacks at anyone.

Why has Greek/Dunamis been so quiet on this thread?

Can we get back to Dunamis/Greek conversation?
I say fag, gay? Rage? You're so damn slow dude. No rage just reality. I know that you dont have a shred of humanity or love in you so how can people expect you to tell the truth? You are a liar and people see through your shit. Take a vacation and do some soul searching, you might come back a person that tells the truth. Get your own ideas and opinions guy. Have a good life stealing life and joy from those around you. As you saif, this is my last talk here. Have a good day all.

@ robot shit. man read my shit i said have at it test away id be glad to see the results. as for me the extensive convo between me and greek through email was enough for me personally maybe not all you but "FOR ME" was enough. ya i took a chance but and in my mind it had substance behind my choice. if you dont like my choice iv only been saying this the entire time then dont make the same one thats all and if you dont like my choice great but i say dont talk shit about it. again ill do me yall do you. im not pissed off or never was i never had a short fuse thats all on your own interpataion of how you read. and still everyones talking about it but if its such a big deal to some of you why havent you got some and tested it already"YOURSELF"?????

Recently? because he told me 3-days ago that he was "out of everything" and will be "out" for the next 3-weeks.
It was 4 days ago... maybe I got in there before it was all gone. Just got a few trens to add to what I have

Been on his test prop now for about 5-6 days. Libido's out of the roof will Bone anything walking for the most part. Moods great! Had to start adex as estro levels went up according to my moods. Have not had any test results done yet. But gear is real could be underdosed but don't know because have not gotten bloods yet. Appt. @ end of this month.

Sent an order in, and I just got this back:
"I have no test E and will be closing for a month soon."

Check this out guys, it seems like the stoppers used in these bottles are breaking down. They actually look like the same ones pep was using. If you have dunamis gear I'd keep an eye out for them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 113
Those damn stoppers suck!! I had to filter all of peps stuff into new ones because of this. Looking back that was probably a good thing

Sent an order in, and I just got this back:
"I have no test E and will be closing for a month soon."

I can respect that though at least he is not trying to push the limits and staying with in his capabilities of filling orders. Even though Dunamis has been here he probably underestimated the actual volume flow meso brings. Now if I can stop thinking about his handle.

Check this out guys, it seems like the stoppers used in these bottles are breaking down. They actually look like the same ones pep was using. If you have dunamis gear I'd keep an eye out for them.
Are they those single ring stoppers on the top.

I can respect that though at least he is not trying to push the limits and staying with in his capabilities of filling orders. Even though Dunamis has been here he probably underestimated the actual volume flow meso brings. Now if I can stop thinking about his handle.

I still wouldn't order anything from this guy and I don't even know why anyone who has been informed about his second handle should support the secrecy. It's not how things are wanted to be handled around here. Why support it. This guy has come in here knowing how this place operates and wants to run his show his way. Again, something we don't promote. If this teaches me anything is to remember not to trust anyone.

I still wouldn't order anything from this guy and I don't even know why anyone who has been informed about his second handle should support the secrecy. It's not how things are wanted to be handled around here. Why support it. This guy has come in here knowing how this place operates and wants to run his show his way. Again, something we don't promote. If this teaches me anything is to remember not to trust anyone.
No I will never order from here even if it becomes the best oil on earth. I just can't knowing that he knows me and who knows what our relationship was on the board. As far as him doing business he slipped through on 3b because he addressed it. Going forward this won't fly. In this case Dper I am not going to fight it. Let's hope it doesn't turn into a big lesson for others. At this point we monitor and keep him on his toes.

I personally think he slipped through the rule because he wants to evade it. It clearly states everyone must know through what you initially proposed.

Again if it shows anything is that he wants to do things his way. I don't personally like this way of thinking. A lot of people here have come and gone because of that way of thinking. Pep is let alone a perfect example. Why should we promote the previous flaws that enabled for labs like that to do they're way with us? Greek doesn't give three shits why should we allow him an opportunity to exploit us in many more ways?

I personally think he slipped through the rule because he wants to evade it. It clearly states everyone must know through what you initially proposed.

Again if it shows anything is that he wants to do things his way. I don't personally like this way of thinking. A lot of people here have come and gone because of that way of thinking. Pep is let alone a perfect example. Why should we promote the previous flaws that enabled for labs like that to do they're way with us? Greek doesn't give three shits why should we allow him an opportunity to exploit us in many more ways?
You know I hear you but for now consensus is ok with this ...do I like it NO but if the community consensus is he followed 3b shit DPer IDK. See why now you usually stay out of this side of this shit it is always a fricking slippery slope bro. I am tired of it all it is getting harder and harder around here to stop these guys and we are always opening up holes for guys to dip in under. I see that just wish everyone else does. I think everyone knows personally I don't want any labs here problem solved but as long as the consensus wants them I do what I can do and try to uphold the CoC.

I know a great source code of conduct with no loopholes-
1. If you are a source get the fuck out of here. Pay to be at a source board and we will review you here.
That's it.

I was against that in the beginning Brutus, but now i am starting to agree with you. No sources would simply things immensely. It might also take away my number 2 form of entertainment most nights, but hey, i'll adapt.

Personally, if we are in the harm reduction business, what better way to reduce harm than to have sources here. It is far easier to control what members see on this forum than others, when talking about sources.