Dunamis Labs

With no sources here we might reduce the number of shills. No one would be selling shit so we wouldn't have to listen to their bullshit excuses about why their test 250mg came back as test 56 mg. It would just be a reporting site for information. No guys running fly by night specials and pming people about their super secret stash of captain america juice. We would still talk about sources, but no one would be cutting deals here.

Personally, if we are in the harm reduction business, what better way to reduce harm than to have sources here. It is far easier to control what members see on this forum than others, when talking about sources.

I think also if we didn't host sources under our control then we would just have shitty lack of quality products via the other sourcing outlets.

In a free world, you take the good with the bad, better to live in the muck than hide our heads in the sand. People would be more likely to get ripped off if we didn't house sources here, and PM'ing scams would still exist, they just wouldn't come to light as much as they do here.

Personally, if we are in the harm reduction business, what better way to reduce harm than to have sources here. It is far easier to control what members see on this forum than others, when talking about sources.

An argument can really be made for both sides. I leave it up to the experienced guys to make the call...

What control do we have now? Very little. All we can do is post test results and warn people off, that is about it. We could do the same thing whether the source was here or not.

What control do we have now? Very little. All we can do is post test results and warn people off, that is about it. We could do the same thing whether the source was here or not.

We have plenty of control along with what you have mentioned. Why do you think there is only one lab that is selling for more almost a year now. And all the other bad ones have been exposed and vanished?

Something is funny with this guy, one round of sales and that's it. Well I guess meso can do that to sources. Fuck it, we aren't a source board anyway.

Meh, my opinion doesn't and shouldn't matter much since I am so new, but I think a peer reviewed source discussion forum would leave less opportunity to scammers and really get people to the right places for gear.

With no sources here we might reduce the number of shills. No one would be selling shit so we wouldn't have to listen to their bullshit excuses about why their test 250mg came back as test 56 mg. It would just be a reporting site for information. No guys running fly by night specials and pming people about their super secret stash of captain america juice. We would still talk about sources, but no one would be cutting deals here.

Doubtful, unless you made responding to sources private information, as this is a top google result, you would still see new accounts made, just to dispute the findings, as we already see in our mass spec thread, and any of our bloodwork posts that don't come back stellar. You would also see those stupid naps replies "Shit is amazing, pack is on time, haven't used the gear but it's g2g".

Coincidentally, We also don't hear from his cheerleaders anymore
Rah, rah!!! Greek you're the best EVER!!! In the world of greatest, you're at THE top of the list!! Hooray DUNAMIS!!!! Youre g2g, topps, awesome, tje best, fucking amazing!! Greek, please dont piss in my gear bro, these people bring the cheerleader out in me!! By the way, I was on the squad in high school, jc and state! Hahahah

Look there will alwYs be shills they are easy to recognize at least detect. How one acts when called out tells you everything. Glad to see some of you are getting the point about no sources. if we were all openly discussing our successes, blood work, and testing the shit out of labs in the community...,you can see how our chances of getting good gear would increase. Uncensored here no mods just the townsfolk.

again with the fucking shit starting really bro. fucking cheerleaders? man id crush your skull in american history x stlye if this was a live debate.you fucking word bully be about it punk stop talking bout it. oh ya you cant and wont so shut your fucking cum dumpster. i still dont see any of the concerned memebers with there testing posted??? do i??? but ya i pinned it again today and im still alive and still no infections god must be looking out for me i guess. i know he is looking out for your chicken shit ass. all talk no action has been all you do in both regard to you being so concern about testing and havent done shit about it and shit talking about people who went with him. but yet you still lurk around this thread. and why is that? because your a fucking punk and have nothing to do with your pathetic self. ima do you a favor ill send you a home brew batch something special just for you with a 18g pin 3" long go ahead a slam into your fucking chest i swear its g2g bro totes no worries all good dude. fucking idiot. until you have test result or test the shit yourself get the fuck out of this thread and go to the pink fish thread where you belong. if by any chance i would ever be graced with your prescence 100% you would be the one giving me a cheer queer.

Robot, dude... not sure who your aiming at but no need for threats. That shit doesn't go down well here. You've said your piece about why you purchased so why not let it be. Not sure why you're taking this so personally

Yeah man got it. Don't keep getting into it, I think you said you were willing to leave it so best do that. Threats will mean your time here is limited, but obviously your choice

that was hypathetical not a threat. he knows he wouldnt ever bring up cheerleading again with me if it was live. but yet here he goes again with it. i was over it and did drop it the just like a retard driving a little yellow bus he just drives around in circles. tell that jack ass to act right and it will be alright.

you know what man if my time here is short because i stand up for my self when some jack ass want to keep making little pussy stabs at people when those people already tried and tried to make it write and drop it and let it go, where is the sense in that?