Dunamis Labs

Ogh if ya need some frosting for your protein cookies im available. just give me a addy and ill ship it to ya for free as often as ya need! ;)

what ever you guys all smell one well known member say one thing and join in, with no opinion of your own your all or atleast most here are sheep. have fun im sure this will get all the sheep to keep going. i stopped remember. i didnt ever hear anyone say hey bro didnt the cheerleader name calling start some shit earlier in this thread? nope its me that only says something again after that was used so freely. sheep stay sheep and stay out of it. im done here
I fully agree bro. Did you see that I was a solo squad after I was called a schill by that lame? There are some good dudes here but like you say there are many sheep. There's no dick riding with what im saying, just the truth. I kniw it's crazy hard not to get pissed at these cell soldiers but we cant let them bring the negativity. Stay on the course bro. Im new here and have had a rough time staying sane. Like ogh said earlier, chill. It's easy for me to say right now. Let some little bitch call me a schill again and we'll see where my serenity is at.

uploadfromtaptalk1408148574600.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408148586184.jpguploadfromtaptalk1408148601549.jpgIdk what to think I know I have read alot of negative shit about Greek .some positive.I do know this he has answered very timely he was on time with pkg and it took 15 min to unpack 3 bottles.I am not hanging on his nutz nor am I getting anything to say this believe me.just adding a lil something to the mix.yes I may have jumped the gun.but its on me. Thanx fellas I'll let ya know how it goes.I'm gona post b4 at 210 after I got shot and my progress

Hey bro there's a few threads going where people need to be reminded to be safe and that sometimes less is more in a public thread. Maybe pics of packages etc don't need to be put out for everyone

I just think noobs see this and get a message that it's ok to display their wares, whereas we should be pushing them to keep things on the down low

well I apologize ive seen them on other threads thought it would answer a few questions.and be helpful.wont happen again big dawg.have a great day
;)

I do understand ,also I didn't expect them to be so fuckin big and not have to click on to download to see tham.I did it from tapatalk on phone, I almost shit when I turned on lap top..my bad fellas not tryin to be on front street like that ,im actualy a lil pissed that happend

It's all good man, others may disagree. Just seeing some loose info around so these caught my eye. Haha maybe because there so big eh ;)

bro I really did not expect that.lol they started like a normal pic you have to click on idk wtf happened .im gona shut up now !!!movin on..

robot look dude there's no need in being so insecure coming in here calling people sheep will get u nowhere. So stopped with all the I'm the only tough guy here bull crap n open ur ears n learn something. Nobody here cares how bad u think ur are we only care about the wellbeing of the members.

So I just reread this thread and, correct me if I'm wrong, this guy makes one round of sales and takes off?

I suppose thats better than collecting cash and bailing, but he could have at least updated us here.

Maybe this break he's on is time he's using to MS his new order of raws. That'd be a first

Yup I haven't heard a peep out of him. His gear is pretty good. Now I don't have test results, but I'm very happy with the prop and npp. Hope the Greek comes out soon.

Yup I haven't heard a peep out of him. His gear is pretty good. Now I don't have test results, but I'm very happy with the prop and npp. Hope the Greek comes out soon.

Well thats positive. I have a vial of each test for the lab max but I still can't get to my kit. I might use the E and P I have to close off this cycle if it turns out ok

Greek, wave your flag if you're out there