Dunamis Labs

I had a tech issue and it's resolved. I do have to close for a while. My stock is mostly depleted. If you're interested in a buy out of the remaining stock feel free to email me. All emails are being attended to and pms as well.

CLOSED

So if anybody is interested in buying out the rest of his inventory and then having no recourse if it's bunk or under dosed because he's "closed", please send account and routing number.... Sad part is somebody will...

I had a tech issue and it's resolved. I do have to close for a while. My stock is mostly depleted. If you're interested in a buy out of the remaining stock feel free to email me. All emails are being attended to and pms as well.

CLOSED
Till further notice.

NO!!!!!!!
I inquired while doing my due diligence

Someone with the same email as your handle put in an order. Strange.

No I emailed you and asked for a product list. Decided you were nowhere near reliable and never pulled trigger because I wanted to see if you could weather the storm... I give you full permission to post any billing info, which doesn't exist..Big difference bitch

You really are hysterical... Unlike you, I was patient enough to not get fucked over... And yet you still ride his dick... Where you gonna get your meds now that your boyfriend is closed?!?! Hahahaha
Hahaha, again with the "boyfriend" shit. You're so tough behind your computer...cop!

Ill leave this thread, sorry guys. Its hard to see petty bullshit people try and piss people off for no reason other than to fuck peoples serenity off.