Dunamis Labs

Point being this whole time I have been pressured break a certain rule. Now that I have it seems there is still a fuss. Hmmmm.

Wait what? You are keeping personal info, nothing else matters, you admitted, gtfo because your other screen name will be revealed soon.

@greek drop the fucking attitude. I don't give two shits about you other than the fact I am getting pretty fucking sick of you acting like a cunt- how do you have previous email addresses from old orders? Explain and do it with a fucking smile because half a dozen people in this thread know who you are but it seems to once again fall to me to be the fucking asshole.

Wait what? You are keeping personal info, nothing else matters, you admitted, gtfo because your other screen name will be revealed soon.
Nothing is kept and my email will be changed. If you were a customer and would like continued business send an email and I'll send an updated email when I have finished.

I have had some emails that have made me very weary and watched two sides of some members which is equally disconcerting. A little fact you may kick yourself over. I have had access to a great supplier for some time but was pricey. I did some digging and found their source. Nothing I get anyone using would doubt. But i did... and had to adjust only a little. [emoji4] what is labeled is accurate.

So I've invested quite a bit of dough and time and though and such. I will walk away and toss the whole outfit in a grocery dumpster with out a give a shit. Soooo. The only retraction I'm willing to make is my business with _________

Night

@greek drop the fucking attitude. I don't give two shits about you other than the fact I am getting pretty fucking sick of you acting like a cunt- how do you have previous email addresses from old orders? Explain and do it with a fucking smile because half a dozen people in this thread know who you are but it seems to once again fall to me to be the fucking asshole.
I don't... I just happened to take note that someone that was drilling me with nonsense was at the same time putting in an order and being very polite.

Sorry ill state this again, I dont know greek. I do know calfcramp from here. They are not the same person. Sorry to burst the paranoid theories. I'm not sure why people want to front others off. Like this shit thats going on. Enjoy all of your evenings. Ill make sure that I do as well.

Honestly a vindictive attitude is not the route to go. Just some advice, so take it if you want, there is a certain amount of professionalism and trust that goes with running a business well--and so far, you need to develop those points beyond what you have presented in this thread.

Greek if what you say is true why but come to one of the vets and get their opinion on the emails in question?

I don't... I just happened to take note that someone that was drilling me with nonsense was at the same time putting in an order and being very polite.

So is this shit still about Gettinbigger, Greek? Is that who you are still claiming to be the one who placed an order, and kissed your ass, who also is "drilling you with nonsense"?
Let's be REAL CLEAR here before you smear a members name through the mud.

I advise you to go back through all of your emails that you admittedly keep on file, and make real damn sure that you are not accidentally confusing members, and most importantly, that you are not falsely accusing anyone here.

This shit is fucking serious. Accusing Gettinbigger of this is a serious accusation - and a real shitty one IF you are wrong.

I am getting involved because I have been sent copies of communication that seems to differ from your story of what has transpired.

So did Gettinbigger76 really place an order with you? And use common sense in what info you make public.

So is this shit still about Gettinbigger, Greek? Is that who you are still claiming to be the one who placed an order, and kissed your ass, who also is "drilling you with nonsense"?
Let's be REAL CLEAR here before you smear a members name through the mud.

I advise you to go back through all of your emails that you admittedly keep on file, and make real damn sure that you are not accidentally confusing members, and most importantly, that you are not falsely accusing anyone here.

This shit is fucking serious. Accusing Gettinbigger of this is a serious accusation - and a real shitty one IF you are wrong.

I am getting involved because I have been sent copies of communication that seems to differ from your story of what has transpired.

So did Gettinbigger76 really place an order with you? And use common sense in what info you make public.

I don't know about you guys, but this would scare the shit out of me when it comes to even communicating with a source, let alone ordering.

Revealing publicly that someone has ordered from you so you can passive aggressively call them out? What the actual fuck....combined with statements like this:

I have had some emails that have made me very weary and watched two sides of some members which is equally disconcerting. A little fact you may kick yourself over.

Brut, I respect the shit out of you and everything you do for this community. However, I think it's time to come out with who this clown is. You won't look like the asshole. This guy is putting member's security at risk. That warrants exposure in my opinion.

My thinking is similar to weighted chinup, it would scare me if someone looses their composure over emails. I wonder how soon a source would crack under some real "heat."

for what it is worth.....seems like it to me greek never said he kept emails....just that a member had the same name as the email address that was used to make an order.....pretty sure he would be able to remember that without keeping it saved.

for what it is worth.....seems like it to me greek never said he kept emails....just that a member had the same name as the email address that was used to make an order.....pretty sure he would be able to remember that without keeping it saved.

Girpy, with all due respect let Greek explain what he meant. I appreciate your trying to see it from a different angle, but reread the quote below, and you'll see quite clearly what he is saying. Seems quite clear.

Honestly a vindictive attitude is not the route to go. Just some advice, so take it if you want, there is a certain amount of professionalism and trust that goes with running a business well--and so far, you need to develop those points beyond what you have presented in this thread.

There's more. My stuff is gone and my tech issue is a new hard drive. I've hinted around enough.