Dunamis Labs

My gut feeling is that these LE hints are just a smoke screen. I think this guy wants out, and realizes he needs to get out, so he is hinting around that LE has stopped him from going on here.

Most sources, when they really do get busted, don't come back around posting under their same old handle alluding to it.

I do not believe that this guy really got busted. It sounds like a sympathy plea - his way of saying "how can you be mad at me, fellas, I couldn't help how it ended, I got busted, I lost a lot here too".

Maybe I am wrong?

It's the perfect get away really.

No one will email him.

No one will ask about their order.

No one will expect any accountability from him.

Everyone will just assume the hammer came down on him, and that will be the end of it.

Yes I doubt le has his info, Greek jumped without really looking. I mean c'mon the dude initially sent out a pack that broke. Way over his head. I'm sure he didn't even make enough to payoff all that fancy brew equipment and start up equipment.

How's thi
I personally think unless manny has loose lips on the street like he does in this thread, it's too early to get hemmed up even for these guys unless they are doing face to face biz. My guess would be he's using it as a diversion to pull heat off him and disappear into the night without guys bombarding his email about orders that are already in motion. Little time will go by and he's already got the emails of previous clients, he reaches out to them and starts up again with new labels. But I wouldn't bet my freedom on it..
? Loose lips on here? Street?

Guys, this guy already tried exposing GettinBigger as placing an order. That's a big No No in my book. This guy is getting away with too much. It's time to expose this guys handle. Let's stop protecting him. @johnnyBALLZ @brutus79 @MythotiK what do you think? His other handle really doesn't have incriminating evidence that would put members at risk. He's out now. I think it's time for full disclosure. I'm putting this out in the open. It's not a call out to the guys who know, just a suggestion.

Agreed @Kubrick! His concern about his other handle was exposing personal info. Well le has his hard drive. What about my personal info?

There's more. My stuff is gone and my tech issue is a new hard drive. I've hinted around enough.
I'm not taking sides and I'm not saying his info was taken or wasn't...(I don't know) I just asked the question...as to what he said here is kind of questionable. Imho.

I'm reading this differently guys. Not sticking up for him at all btw.

If you go back a few pages and re-read his posts, he is spooked that Gettingbigger is LE. ("I've seen two sides of some members here").

Gettingbigger then admits to info gathering his list, and after seeing it says he doesn't like the way the guy does biz and therefore doesn't order. Why he had to see prices and product to make that assessment who knows?

Then greek implies that he dumped everything and got a "new hard drive". If he got popped he sure as hell wouldn't go get another hard drive and come right back, even if he was able to (ROR/bail).

He is saying that he thinks GB is LE and therefore he's gone, dumped stash and HD and bought a new one.

Smoke screen? Who knows. But GB admission of getting a list and then stating he is not ordering because he doesn't like the way the guy does biz is suspect- he didn't need a list to determine that, and if he already thought that he had no reason to ask for a list.

And this is all based off GB own words and assuming he truly didn't order.

In my opinion the lack of follow up, lack of customer service, complete lack of respect, failure to answer my pm's and handling this situation like a complete fuckhead still isn't enough for me to tell everyone he is calfcramp. That would be a violation of trust- no dice.

Take notice- I WILL NEVER DO THIS FOR ANYONE AGAIN. TOTALLY FUCKING RETARDED.

In my opinion the lack of follow up, lack of customer service, complete lack of respect, failure to answer my pm's and handling this situation like a complete fuckhead still isn't enough for me to tell everyone he is calfcramp. That would be a violation of trust- no dice.

Brutus never was asked to be put in this position. It's bullshit and shouldn't happen. Stop placing orders with these kind of guys. I don't know how else to say it. If you haven't heard of them before then don't use them. Do some research and have some respect for yourselves.

Last edited:

But that can't be right! After all,

I dont know greek. I do know calfcramp from here. They are not the same person. Sorry to burst the paranoid theories.

These fucktard sources that claim to have another handle need to come out with it in public for now on or get fucked. If your dumb enough to bloat about a handle you had prior to sourcing, and won't come up off it, your too dumb to be a safe source. First fucking warning sign.