Dunamis Labs

There's more. My stuff is gone and my tech issue is a new hard drive. I've hinted around enough.
Fair enough, but one needs to be as professional as possible for their own benefit. Security is for everyone's benefit. I can appreciate that online sourcing is a different animal and can have a steep learning curve. So, the best advice here is to regroup and figure out if sourcing is the business you want to pursue.

Honestly a vindictive attitude is not the route to go. Just some advice, so take it if you want, there is a certain amount of professionalism and trust that goes with running a business well--and so far, you need to develop those points beyond what you have presented in this thread.

This email security concern of his was something in the making. One of many more potentials. Starting from how he carried himself with the packaging and responding with "ill sit on your lap" comment.

Customer security and overall quality was never his concern. And he can't even take the heat here. Shows he's willing to run this his way.

I missed that reply. I'd like to see meso members have options for dependable sources, however it appears that there is an unwillingness to take things seriously.

So are people really ordering from this guy? You guys are complete idiots. Have fun getting beat over and over and over, Meso members. I'm about to jump ship to a board with smarter members. This shit is out of control. For 6 people to know who this guy is, is a joke. Certain Meso members feel that as long as they have the pertinent info, the source is good to go. Not in my book. This guy is a fucking joke. Sorry Dunamis, if I know your other handle and I like you, this is no disrespect. I just find it hard to believe that so many "knowledgeable" members are so quick to do business with some fly by night source. There's a lot of good guys here but I will step out of any source vetting processes from here on out. Do NOT PM me looking for a source check. Do NOT PM me if you get ripped off. I DONT give a fuck anymore. You guys need to learn and I genuinely hope you get robbed blind. For a bunch of tough guys, a little slick talk gets you every time. I hope you motherfuckers get beat! Peace.

There's more. My stuff is gone and my tech issue is a new hard drive. I've hinted around enough.

I am sorry I am out of this thread. Read this post fellas I think I know what he is sayig. His stuff is gone and were does a hard drive go????? Lets think about this.

Fuck this guy, I'm still learning here and know when I admit I was wrong. I shouldn't have jumped ship but I learn by experience and have learned a valuable lesson here.

So are we saying that LE "might" have taken his hard drive? If so we don't need to beat around the bush about this ...do we?

Who knows what's actually goin on with this guy but the fact he has this shit-storm on his hands and isn't here to ease concerns of past or future customers speaks volumes. Just swoop in, use the fact you were a Meso member to build trust and credibility, then cut and run on your first round of orders doesn't sit well with me. Then you cop an attitude and tell everyone you're leaving and any lemmings that want to follow to the sea can contact you via email?

"tata" bitch

My thought is look at the quote I posted above. I only know one way that someones stuff is gone. LE takes hard drives. He didn't say his house was struck by lightning and wiped out his hard drive his stuff is gone. Is this the case IDK or it can be a smoke screen for something else. Either way it is flaky around here.

so I either unnecessarily worried a bunch of people or I pissed of le with warning a bunch of people...dammit...sorry

It wouldn't be surprising if LE has his HD, considering that his packaging method resulted in a broken vial and leakage.

7drHiqr.gif

I personally think unless manny has loose lips on the street like he does in this thread, it's too early to get hemmed up even for these guys unless they are doing face to face biz. My guess would be he's using it as a diversion to pull heat off him and disappear into the night without guys bombarding his email about orders that are already in motion. Little time will go by and he's already got the emails of previous clients, he reaches out to them and starts up again with new labels. But I wouldn't bet my freedom on it..

My gut feeling is that these LE hints are just a smoke screen. I think this guy wants out, and realizes he needs to get out, so he is hinting around that LE has stopped him from going on here.

Most sources, when they really do get busted, don't come back around posting under their same old handle alluding to it.

I do not believe that this guy really got busted. It sounds like a sympathy plea - his way of saying "how can you be mad at me, fellas, I couldn't help how it ended, I got busted, I lost a lot here too".

Maybe I am wrong?