Dunamis Labs

interesting experiment nonetheless, I think we can all learn from this. Being a member previously allowed him WAY more slack then we give these other guys, just enough rope to yoke himself in the end. IMO being a member here and knowing how things work should if anything raise our expectations of how a src handles himself here..

I'm reading this differently guys. Not sticking up for him at all btw.

If you go back a few pages and re-read his posts, he is spooked that Gettingbigger is LE. ("I've seen two sides of some members here").

Gettingbigger then admits to info gathering his list, and after seeing it says he doesn't like the way the guy does biz and therefore doesn't order. Why he had to see prices and product to make that assessment who knows?

Then greek implies that he dumped everything and got a "new hard drive". If he got popped he sure as hell wouldn't go get another hard drive and come right back, even if he was able to (ROR/bail).

He is saying that he thinks GB is LE and therefore he's gone, dumped stash and HD and bought a new one.

Smoke screen? Who knows. But GB admission of getting a list and then stating he is not ordering because he doesn't like the way the guy does biz is suspect- he didn't need a list to determine that, and if he already thought that he had no reason to ask for a list.

And this is all based off GB own words and assuming he truly didn't order.

Of course your illiterate ass is reading it differently, you've been his and manny's dickrider this whole time... Plus, he claimed "tech issues" before I ever even commented on his shady ass business.. Then HE threw out false claims about me ordering and inadvertently admitted to keeping emails...Don't try and throw up smokescreens now bitch.. You've all been exposed and are now scrambling.
Fuck your cunt mother,shill

Last edited:
Anyone with a brain would just say they did not ever belong as a member. Stupid.
Idk..if you're a stand up guy and assuming you never compromised your info even if you weren't anticipating sourcing starting off, I think it would build a tremendous amount of credibility in your favor if you had full disclosure from the start, shows you are committed. We let this guy play both sides of the fence, "I'm one of you...but I won't say who".

Now if Brutus' "Joker Labs" hit the underground in 2015...hell I might line up to drink the kool-aid

I'm reading this differently guys. Not sticking up for him at all btw.

If you go back a few pages and re-read his posts, he is spooked that Gettingbigger is LE. ("I've seen two sides of some members here").

Gettingbigger then admits to info gathering his list, and after seeing it says he doesn't like the way the guy does biz and therefore doesn't order. Why he had to see prices and product to make that assessment who knows?

Then greek implies that he dumped everything and got a "new hard drive". If he got popped he sure as hell wouldn't go get another hard drive and come right back, even if he was able to (ROR/bail).

He is saying that he thinks GB is LE and therefore he's gone, dumped stash and HD and bought a new one.

Smoke screen? Who knows. But GB admission of getting a list and then stating he is not ordering because he doesn't like the way the guy does biz is suspect- he didn't need a list to determine that, and if he already thought that he had no reason to ask for a list.

And this is all based off GB own words and assuming he truly didn't order.

This is the most passive aggressive shit I have ever seen in my entire life....you really are reaching here aren't you.

QUOTE="weighted chinup, post: 1087560, member: 66851"]This is the most passive aggressive shit I have ever seen in my entire life....you really are reaching here aren't you.[/QUOTE]

Passive aggressive? Sorry bud I don't do that. Do I think GB is an emotionally disturbed piece of horse shit. Absolutely.

I was trying to keep that out of my post though so as to figure out what's really going on.... LE sniffing around is a big deal and I didn't want to cloud that up with a pissing match.

I have no beef with you man, but you should not fight other peoples battles- let the big boy handle himself

Of course your illiterate ass is reading it differently, you've been his and manny's dickrider this whole time... Plus, he claimed "tech issues" before I ever even commented on his shady ass business.. Then HE threw out false claims about me ordering and inadvertently admitted to keeping emails...Don't try and throw up smokescreens now bitch.. You've all been exposed and are now scrambling.
Fuck your cunt mother,shill

And those are the insane ramblings of one who "protests to much".

That was my first post in this thread on this topic. So how have I been his dickrider the whole time?

More lies from you trying to deflect.

All you had to say is "I am not LE"

So how about it info gatherer GettingBluer, are you LE?

Passive aggressive? Sorry bud I don't do that. Do I think GB is an emotionally disturbed piece of horse shit. Absolutely.

I was trying to keep that out of my post though so as to figure out what's really going on.... LE sniffing around is a big deal and I didn't want to cloud that up with a pissing match.

I have no beef with you man, but you should not fight other peoples battles- let the big boy handle himself

Fair enough. But I really think that is reaching, imo. If the greek genuinely felt that someone was LE, why would he come on here and call him out?

I think its pretty clear that if LE wanted to, they could make an order from any one of the sources here. They could also obtain a list and payment info (ie. info collector) at any given time. But I also think most sources account for this; so even if LE were to snoop around or make an order, it wouldn't be the end of their operation. If the greek was taking proper precautions then there is nothing even an info collector could have done to really compromise him...

I firmly believe this is a diversion by the Greek to avoid any and all responsibility with his sudden departure...

Heres two possibilities :

The Greek, by some incredible feat, figured someone was LE just by asking for a list

or

The Greek wanted to dip and decided to make vague accusations about someone he wasn't fond of...

Last edited:
Fair enough. But I really think that is reaching, imo. If the greek genuinely felt that someone was LE, why would he come on here and call him out?

I think its pretty clear that if LE wanted to, they could make an order from any one of the sources here. They could also obtain a list and payment info (ie. info collector) at any given time. But I also think most sources account for this; so even if LE were to snoop around or make an order, it wouldn't be the end of their operation. If the greek was taking proper precautions then there is nothing even an info collector could have done to really compromise him...

I firmly believe this is a diversion by the Greek to avoid any and all responsibility with his sudden departure...

The Greek, by some incredible feat, figured someone was LE just by asking for a list

The Greek wanted to dip and decided to make vague accusations about someone he wasn't fond of...

I actually agree with you, those last 2 scenarios are much more likely. I was simply stating what I read the greek's posts to mean, not necessarily what I thought happened.

Either way, bottom line, it's no bueno.

I actually agree with you, those last 2 scenarios are much more likely. I was simply stating what I read the greek's posts to mean, not necessarily what I thought happened.

Either way, bottom line, it's no bueno.

I actually meant to put an 'or' between those last 2 scenarios :p I don't think the greek is smart enough to know if LE is on his tail just by some fella asking for a list. I do think he wanted an excuse to dip and made one up....

I think the Greek might have been implying what you were suggesting, although he was very vague: here is the thing though. He was most likely talking out of his ass....nothing more than a clever decoy. If the guy genuinely thought he was about to get popped he would be shitting himself, and this is the last place he would come to.

Last edited:
Yeah you're right, you're not a cop.

As much as I dislike pigs I will give them this, they're smart enough to weed jagoffs like you out.

Awwwww.. Thanks... The opinion of me from a mindless shill means more than you know. I'll now be able to sleep tonight... Now go conference call manny and greek and tell them you stirred the pot some more

Last edited:
Awwwww.. Thanks... The opinion of me from a mindless shill means more than you know. I'll now be able to sleep tonight... Now go conference call manny and greek and tell them you stirred the pot some more

Dude, no one is impressed with your bitchy whinings and moanings...you STILL haven't explained yourself as to why you're info gathering when you yourself said you KNEW you weren't going to order!!!

It's shit like this that drives good sources away. I really hope you're not getting your rocks off with MS.

Keep your 4th grade insults to PM so this thread can get back on track.

But you still owe us and the community an explanation for your admitted actions.

Dude, no one is impressed with your bitchy whinings and moanings...you STILL haven't explained yourself as to why you're info gathering when you yourself said you KNEW you weren't going to order!!!

It's shit like this that drives good sources away. I really hope you're not getting your rocks off with MS.

Keep your 4th grade insults to PM so this thread can get back on track.

But you still owe us and the community an explanation for your admitted actions.

You're talking shit.. I owe you shit.. Your words are shit...You've never brought one thing to the table.. Requesting a price list and waiting to see how other member's comment or test results before placing an order is not info gathering, it's due diligence..Now a source saving emails??? Big fuckin problem.. A source exposing emails?? Bigger fuckin problem... You defending that source??? Fucking Shill!!!!Your feeble attempt to smear my name is pathetic..Not one respected member shares your opinion. I will not reply to any of your worthless drivel from this point on... Now go fuck your mother before I do...

I should actually thank you though, a fellow member liked my comment calling your punk ass out, so I guess I have you to thank for becoming a WKM!!! So thanks!!

Last edited:

or

I highly doubt LE had anything to do with his departure too otherwise he simply would of vanished and more "hints" wouldn't be given on his behalf.

I think this is a done deal. If we do know something is @greek that he was @calfcramp . Then calf cramp came onto here trying to reroute complaints away from this thread to provide a greater image to his lab. Total piece of shit act and true definition of a shill (Im assuming the people that did know about his act spoke to him about his actions and like @brutus79 mentioned was simply ignored. Or passed on and they didn't notice this.

I have my suspicions on manny. But I won't pull that trigger yet other then the fact he is possibly on the warning track as of now as a potential shill.

I highly doubt LE had anything to do with his departure too otherwise he simply would of vanished and more "hints" wouldn't be given on his behalf.

I think this is a done deal. If we do know something is @greek that he was @calfcramp . Then calf cramp came onto here trying to reroute complaints away from this thread to provide a greater image to his lab. Total piece of shit act and true definition of a shill (Im assuming the people that did know about his act spoke to him about his actions and like @brutus79 mentioned was simply ignored. Or passed on and they didn't notice this.

I have my suspicions on manny. But I won't pull that trigger yet other then the fact he is possibly on the warning track as of now as a potential shill.

Agreed. I find this to be particularly egregious as well. I don't think any other lab that has tried to source on Meso has tried to pull some shit off like this...vaguely implying LE might be involved?

It guarantees a few things: no one will contact him, no one who ordered will speak up if they think LE is involved, no one will email him, no one will ask about their packs...everyone who purchased will keep quiet so they don't attract any attention to themselves......

Not to mention all the anxiety this will cause people who gave him their info...fuck calfcramp.

Last edited:
Here is my opinion (like an asshole, everyone's got one): a) He got nervous (who knows...he may have gotten a seizure letter) and ditched his hard drive and was letting you know he was out and those who ordered are safe. B) the guy wanted a short list of customers and when he got enough to meet his production level, he cut of his client list (which would be smart from an illegal business perspective).

I haven't seen anything about unfulfilled orders or bunk gear, so he wasn't dishonest. Why he baled, I don't know. But I wouldn't worry too much about the LE thing.