Dunamis Labs

Just go OD already.. C'mon, you know you want to...
Haha, is that the coolest shit you can say ...guy? "Go od" why dont you tell me how you will fuck my blah blah blah. You are a simple little boy that needs big friends and this is how you get "friends" oh, karma is sooo fucked up isnt it? Hope you have a great life bubbs.

So instead of leaving you and "greek" put your heads together and figured trolling the shit out of this thread would be more beneficial to the game you guys are playing?
Trolling? Responding to chumps till I get enough insanity for my morning.

So here's the deal. I am a member here and "was" involved proactively with some the meso community. I had the best intentions for everyone here. There is the MS thread which is my favorite, the home brew area that frequented and I cruised through the underground silently and always left disappointed. I had noticed that there was some pretty shady labs that were run by greed and with no principle. They were pushing swill on as many of you as they could. I had some really good raws that I was pinning ed and fucking killing it. Being an active member and viewing this community as I would any I was a part of I decided to open shop. I invested and lost and went through many curves in order to try and serve while at the same time benefiting. I'm not a business man... I'm a man. I actually believed that this community needed something better. Recently I have been corrected of that. I was fooled by my own altruism. I've had a few folks tell me that it could work against me.

I gre up in institutions and got my sentence to CDC in 2001. The very first thing I learned is how to spot a rat, a coward and a punk. There are enough of them here, running things unchecked, to seriously reconsider this thing entirely. There did seem to be a lot of you that could read between the lines but, with all dpr throaters and cops here, not enough to keep this going.

Sooo with that I'm out. You may have your swill.

P.S. Here's something I was polite enough to not point out to you folks that can't read basic English.

3. Full disclosure.

b. Do you have any other handles on Meso?

b. is a yes no question.

C.C.

I stayed quiet all last night, while my name was being dragged through
the mud and my personal info was being threatened... This guy has a weird obsession/vendetta against me. I agree it's gone
too far, but he refuses to let it go.. And for what?? Defending a source who had crossed the most major line possible, at my expense!! And that's a good point you raise... The source isn't even here anymore, the source is the one that broke the code and yet here he is accusing me of being LE and info gathering... Something is very wrong here... A number of well respected members have come to my defense, yet he kisses their ass and always seems to come back to me... I prob should be the bigger man, seeing that he has shown his true colors and the powers that be have made it known they have my back, but this guy needs to be shut down...

1. Never "rode greek's dick", never even posted here til now. **For the 2nd time.
2. Not 1 member has "come to your defense" cupcake.
3. Quote the post where I kiss anyone's ass. That's your play buddy. You don't have an independent thought in you, just parrot and kiss ass.

Most importantly, asking you to explain yourself, based on facts, does not equate to my support of greek. You're BOTH useless and worthless. And go ahead and quote one sentence where I defended him- didn't happen.

Lastly, you equating me calling you a POS and the like with you telling people to F their moms, mom's a cunt, OD already, etc. is the heart of your mental instability. You're so over the top and overcompensating it's absurd.

You know who your tone, vocab, and irrational posts most match? Blazingshotguns and IM... Only you're playing for the other team. Only difference my friend.

So you wanna talk about "verbal dick slaps"? That was your 101... no bitching, no insane threats or over the top stupidity. .. Just laying out the facts for you.

PS I suggest you take it easy with telling people to OD and that you're going to "shut them down"... That's getting very close to the line big shot.

Haha, is that the coolest shit you can say ...guy? "Go od" why dont you tell me how you will fuck my blah blah blah. You are a simple little boy that needs big friends and this is how you get "friends" oh, karma is sooo fucked up isnt it? Hope you have a great life bubbs.

You dug your own grave, now rot in it

1. Never "rode greek's dick", never even posted here til now. **For the 2nd time.
2. Not 1 member has "come to your defense" cupcake.
3. Quote the post where I kiss anyone's ass. That's your play buddy. You don't have an independent thought in you, just parrot and kiss ass.

Most importantly, asking you to explain yourself, based on facts, does not equate to my support of greek. You're BOTH useless and worthless. And go ahead and quote one sentence where I defended him- didn't happen.

Lastly, you equating me calling you a POS and the like with you telling people to F their moms, mom's a cunt, OD already, etc. is the heart of your mental instability. You're so over the top and overcompensating it's absurd.

You know who your tone, vocab, and irrational posts most match? Blazingshotguns and IM... Only you're playing for the other team. Only difference my friend.

So you wanna talk about "verbal dick slaps"? That was your 101... no bitching, no insane threats or over the top stupidity. .. Just laying out the facts for you.

PS I suggest you take it easy with telling people to OD and that you're going to "shut them down"... That's getting very close to the line big shot.

The way you play on words is completely see through...

A 101 on how to prove to the world that you are grossly disturbed perhaps

So here's the deal. I am a member here and "was" involved proactively with some the meso community. I had the best intentions for everyone here. There is the MS thread which is my favorite, the home brew area that frequented and I cruised through the underground silently and always left disappointed. I had noticed that there was some pretty shady labs that were run by greed and with no principle. They were pushing swill on as many of you as they could. I had some really good raws that I was pinning ed and fucking killing it. Being an active member and viewing this community as I would any I was a part of I decided to open shop. I invested and lost and went through many curves in order to try and serve while at the same time benefiting. I'm not a business man... I'm a man. I actually believed that this community needed something better. Recently I have been corrected of that. I was fooled by my own altruism. I've had a few folks tell me that it could work against me.

I gre up in institutions and got my sentence to CDC in 2001. The very first thing I learned is how to spot a rat, a coward and a punk. There are enough of them here, running things unchecked, to seriously reconsider this thing entirely. There did seem to be a lot of you that could read between the lines but, with all dpr throaters and cops here, not enough to keep this going.

Sooo with that I'm out. You may have your swill.

P.S. Here's something I was polite enough to not point out to you folks that can't read basic English.

3. Full disclosure.

b. is a yes no question.

C.C.
That's probably the most honest thing I've seen here yet.
CalfCramp can you shed light on DNML, was/is he receiving kickbacks? I figured I might as well ask as long as we are comin' to Jesus lol...

3. Full disclosure.

b. is a yes no question.

C.C.[/QUOTE]

How does it feel now? Better?

You saw how the board operated. You knew full well how it would react to each move made.

With dnml in the background screaming "pick me! pick me!", like the loser that never gets picked to be on any of the schoolyard sports teams.. Lol

Hahahaha! Idiot. Is this the best you can do for getting called a coward, rat, and LE... Try to label me a shill? At least pick someone who has posted here dumbass (other than to deal with you).

All your "verbal dick slap" posts say NOTHING about the recipient and EVERYTHING about you.

Oh and your blow up Star Trek doll is NOT your girlfriend GB. Yes I know it has a mouth but that's YOU talking and moving it. Now, come up out of the basement for some of granmama's meatloaf and pie. Effing wierdo.

The way you play on words is completely see through...

A 101 on how to prove to the world that you are grossly disturbed perhaps

I've made no threats, so don't go that route.. It's funny you bring up blazin, because by saying you need to be shut down, I was saying you need to be bounced off this board just like his punk ass, but I bet you already knew that, didn't ya, you think you're so fuckin smart... You're a joke, with only a useless shill like manny to make you feel better

CalfCramp can you shed light on DNML, was/is he receiving kickbacks? I figured I might as well ask as long as we are comin' to Jesus lol...

Lol are you serious? Calling you out too @Colt44 since you liked that... Quote one sentence that would lead you to believe that.

I swear if you two are just following the forum idiot GB on this I just might die laughing.

And for the record, the answer is no. I don't need to shill. I'm a big boy who can afford my own toys and would never be beholden to anyone over a friggen vial of bathtub test.

Hahahaha! Idiot. Is this the best you can do for getting called a coward, rat, and LE... Try to label me a shill? At least pick someone who has posted here dumbass (other than to deal with you).

All your "verbal dick slap" posts say NOTHING about the recipient and EVERYTHING about you.

Oh and your blow up Star Trek doll is NOT your girlfriend GB. Yes I know it has a mouth but that's YOU talking and moving it. Now, come up out of the basement for some of granmama's meatloaf and pie. Effing wierdo.

You're the only one making those accusations and I will give no merit to some whack job sociopath living in grandma's basement

No one has or would have. I did give a vial to a customer free of charge. I had trouble communicating with him and then kinda ignored him. When things were clear I sent an extra for his trouble.

Lol are you serious? Calling you out too @Colt44 since you liked that... Quote one sentence that would lead you to believe that.

I swear if you two are just following the forum idiot GB on this I just might die laughing.

And for the record, the answer is no. I don't need to shill. I'm a big boy who can afford my own toys and would never be beholden to anyone over a friggen vial of bathtub test.

Not that I need to explain myself but I liked it for the honesty and name drop part. The part involving you was kind of funny though. Hence the lol

I've made no threats, so don't go that route.. It's funny you bring up blazin, because by saying you need to be shut down, I was saying you need to be bounced off this board just like his punk ass, but I bet you already knew that, didn't ya, you think you're so fuckin smart... You're a joke, with only a useless shill like manny to make you feel better

Thanks for clarifying that, chicken shit.

And thanks for also letting us know where you stand re: censored boards. "I'm all for it, until I'm not." Bounce me for what? Telling people to kill themselves and threatening to "shut others down"... Like you did?

Others may not see it yet, but they will. This will turn out just like every other failure in your life bud.