Dunamis Labs

Dick rider? Arent
Hey @Manny I deep was calf cramps cock in your throat? You have some balls dick rider! You get what you deserve, we don't need, nor do we want members like yourself! Glad to see you go! Thanks @dper726 for making me aware of that. Here I sit back silent this whole fiasco to find out your on the take.
on the take? Dick rider? You're as lame as these other guys. You know this is killer gear and said so tourself. Take a look at the shit you say here guy. Never on any take at all. Still not. Jump on the bandwagon guy. Have at it. Btw, didn't you state that this gear was go9d and people jumped your shit about it. Good job joining the "winning" side bubbs. Fucking lame children. You know what else dper, you are as lame as the other choads. Lame chumps. I'm in a group where I try and take responsibility for my actions, ill take them now. Later all of you, dont get busted by your "buddies" here at le. I mean meso. @millard, thank you for the feeds that I was able to ask questions as well as learn some new things. Have a good day all of you that are decent. To all of you who are not, the same goes to you. Have a good day/night.

A member here just ran this across me. Where @Manny logs running his first cycle starting less then a month ago. Yet you @Manny jump on this thread pushing and defending @greek aka @calfcramp over his initial delivery issue and deliberately accusing non other then astro of his long delay and T/A in order to promote the dunamis lab name and try to sweep the concern under the rug. Another shill maneuver.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/first-cycle.134357168/

In the following quotes he goes onto defending dunamis lab after the broken vial incident where someone claims he rather order from astro.

Really, worse than underdosed? Prob not dude. Yeah this is hella shitty and can fuck peopke but get a grip. I'm still new but I gather that bunk gear and gear that arrived, broken aren't near the same. How long did it take to get there? Two days, one? Again, not cool, def not as bad as bunk.

Then after trying to run everyone with complaints to the new proposed dispute thread by the very own @calfcramp he continues with this

One last thing, if a broken vile is bad what about not delivering for weeks, months like an unnamed lab here? 1 or two days and people were popping up saying that they'd received their work. Btw, im rooting for this guy. Im not a schill, rep, I sure as fuck am not sucking his dick like I see happening here. Please. I'm not trying to get shitty, I dont like being told Im saying, doing shit thats false. Hope you have a good day bro @inthered

Do I sound as stupid as this when I rant? I don't even understand what is being argued about here. The source is done, everyone is a cop and the schills are still schills. Drop it before some lazy ass newb sees the always bumped thread and just reads the beginning- then places an order.

To everyone talking cop bullshit- shut the fuck up already. If you didn't think sourcing, schilling for a source or discussing the use and sale of scheduled substances attracts law enforcement- use a VPN and stop calling people cops just because you don't like them.

Please, please, please shut the fuck up. This is embarrassing.

Dick rider? Arent
on the take? Dick rider? You're as lame as these other guys. You know this is killer gear and said so tourself. Take a look at the shit you say here guy. Never on any take at all. Still not. Jump on the bandwagon guy. Have at it. Btw, didn't you state that this gear was go9d and people jumped your shit about it. Good job joining the "winning" side bubbs. Fucking lame children. You know what else dper, you are as lame as the other choads. Lame chumps. I'm in a group where I try and take responsibility for my actions, ill take them now. Later all of you, dont get busted by your "buddies" here at le. I mean meso. @millard, thank you for the feeds that I was able to ask questions as well as learn some new things. Have a good day all of you that are decent. To all of you who are not, the same goes to you. Have a good day/night.
Hey jerkoff I NEVER questioned the gear! EVER! I'm questioning you after reading the thread that says your calf cramps project! I said I kept silent cause I had nothing to say about the whole thing, but look come to find out your this sources little project! C'mon bro who are you kidding?

Edit: and as for just jumping on me it was mentioned I shouldn't have jumped so early, in which I admit I was wrong in doing so being a member who tries to do the next right thing at all times here!

Last edited:
No wonder @greek didn't ever answer volts and others who mentioned who were the other members aside from the 2 he had mentioned already knew about his handle. Because manny was one of the other 2 unmentioned members out of the total 4.

So here's the deal. I am a member here and "was" involved proactively with some the meso community. I had the best intentions for everyone here. There is the MS thread which is my favorite, the home brew area that frequented and I cruised through the underground silently and always left disappointed. I had noticed that there was some pretty shady labs that were run by greed and with no principle. They were pushing swill on as many of you as they could. I had some really good raws that I was pinning ed and fucking killing it. Being an active member and viewing this community as I would any I was a part of I decided to open shop. I invested and lost and went through many curves in order to try and serve while at the same time benefiting. I'm not a business man... I'm a man. I actually believed that this community needed something better. Recently I have been corrected of that. I was fooled by my own altruism. I've had a few folks tell me that it could work against me.

I gre up in institutions and got my sentence to CDC in 2001. The very first thing I learned is how to spot a rat, a coward and a punk. There are enough of them here, running things unchecked, to seriously reconsider this thing entirely. There did seem to be a lot of you that could read between the lines but, with all dpr throaters and cops here, not enough to keep this going.

Sooo with that I'm out. You may have your swill.

P.S. Here's something I was polite enough to not point out to you folks that can't read basic English.

3. Full disclosure.

b. Do you have any other handles on Meso?

b. is a yes no question.

C.C.

You're a piece of shit at the end of the day. You tried to swing this in your favor. Yea you told about two notable members here on your second handle. But I bet you never told them @Manny was also on the inside with you about your operations. To then let him get on here and do all the dirty work for you and try to deceive us.

You might of provided quality gear. Thats not debatable because we don't know and may never know. But your actions alone with this proved you are suspect to fall like the many others that have come through here. Which originally came through here with plans to fuck members one day one way or another.

Do I sound as stupid as this when I rant?

Yes.

Joking aside: Shill/no shill... elaborate rouse/retarded f-up... the simple bottom line for me is the guy who posted his vial with the broken down stopper floater in it. I don't care if it's HG, gear is UNUSABLE in it's current state.

And that's what we can see with the naked eye, what else is in there that we can't see??

Hey jerkoff I NEVER questioned the gear! EVER! I'm questioning you after reading the thread that says your calf cramps project! I said I kept silent cause I had nothing to say about the whole thing, but look come to find out your this sources little project! C'mon bro who are you kidding?

Edit: and as for just jumping on me it was mentioned I shouldn't have jumped so early, in which I admit I was wrong in doing so being a member who tries to do the next right thing at all times here!
Calfcramp not greek. It doesn't matter. For you to run your mouth at me saying shit is as bad as all these other lames. Yes you know its good, we all do. Except the lames that wont/wouldnt order because they're too cgicken shit becaurlse "I dont know what my interaction had been with greeks other handle " you obviously didnt say this, you're not an idiot. Well, weren't until you started talking shit. Theres no reason to jump on the bandwagon unless thats who you are. Thats too bad man, you seened like you weren't into that shit. When I saw that you posted saying that results were already there I knew wgat you were saying. Now In regards tk me being a shill thats shit and you knkw it. I never said this is great gear, g2g anything like this. What I did do was support this guy because I'm not a shit talking piece of shit. Too bad you showed this side, hope you kike all the "cool" "friends" you have now! Haha, really I thought you seemed to be a decent cat. Looks like I was wrong. Seriously running your mouth like a 76 or deeper. Lame guy. Enjoy your life.

You're a piece of shit at the end of the day. You tried to swing this in your favor. Yea you told about two notable members here on your second handle. But I bet you never told them @Manny was also on the inside with you about your operations. To then let him get on here and do all the dirty work for you and try to deceive us.

You might of provided quality gear. Thats not debatable because we don't know and may never know. But your actions alone with this proved you are suspect to fall like the many others that have come through here. Which originally came through here with plans to fuck members one day one way or another.
you are an idiot. I have no idea about operations or inside anything cop! Trying to put me here, fuck you rat, pig cop! Fuck you and 76 le pig ass! No way in the world did or do I have any idea about anything. I knkw calfcramp from thjs forum, thats it, fucking chump! You're so transparent you fucking cop!!

A member here just ran this across me. Where @Manny logs running his first cycle starting less then a month ago. Yet you @Manny jump on this thread pushing and defending @greek aka @calfcramp over his initial delivery issue and deliberately accusing non other then astro of his long delay and T/A in order to promote the dunamis lab name and try to sweep the concern under the rug. Another shill maneuver.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/first-cycle.134357168/

In the following quotes he goes onto defending dunamis lab after the broken vial incident where someone claims he rather order from astro.

Then after trying to run everyone with complaints to the new proposed dispute thread by the very own @calfcramp he continues with this
You're the biggest culprit "a member just ran this across me" what a fucking chump. Go do something with yourself besides trying to get people to be your friend. What a bitch. Enjoy your time pig.

you are an idiot. I have no idea about operations or inside anything cop! Trying to put me here, fuck you rat, pig cop! Fuck you and 76 le pig ass! No way in the world did or do I have any idea about anything. I knkw calfcramp from thjs forum, thats it, fucking chump! You're so transparent you fucking cop!!
I'm one of the most humble guys you will ever meet! This is turning out to be a retarted argument. It is what it is anyway. I ain't mad at ya, good luck with all your future ventures!

Why are you wasting your breath? You are absolutely worthless here.... you backed a source and they sank. That makes your time spent a big check in the worthless category for you, but it might be useful to someone considering pulling the slimy shit you pulled to help a buddy by showing them why not to back sources. Did you feel special? Like a big time hustler with a secret? Did you think you had a source for life? That you were finally big time- got in on the ground floor? Visions of a room full of vials and thousands of Dunamis customers carrying you on their shoulders. Wake up. You are a fucking joke.

Why are you wasting your breath? You are absolutely worthless here.... you backed a source and they sank. That makes your time spent a big check in the worthless category for you, but it might be useful to someone considering pulling the slimy shit you pulled to help a buddy by showing them why not to back sources. Did you feel special? Like a big time hustler with a secret? Did you think you had a source for life? That you were finally big time- got in on the ground floor? Visions of a room full of vials and thousands of Dunamis customers carrying you on their shoulders. Wake up. You are a fucking joke.
Haha, hella fucking funny! Thousands of blah blah.slimy shit? Me, slimy shit? Hardly. Backing a buddy? Met a guy on here and if thats a buddy that I "back" sorry man. Theres no way in the world that I did anything "slimy" or at all. What was one thing that I did. Really, cant name a thing. I didnt think that you were one of these chumps. Still dont. Well see though wont we. Yeah, you were given the shitty spot of knowing I read here. That sucks for you, ha. Qhatever. You're really going to start running your fucking mouth to me too. Well, fucking go bro. Your "status"here has all these children shaking in their boots waiting to see what you're going to say to me. See theyre fucking lame and it shows. Maybe I said shit on here. Never said g2g, killer work greek, nothing like this at all. Ever. So all of you can suck my cock. What do I have to do to get thjs profile squashed? Tell someone im coming to hurt or kill them? Groovy. Just let me know whatll work 79 would ya? Disnt think you were like these children, we'll see wont we.

Haha, hella fucking funny! Thousands of blah blah.slimy shit? Me, slimy shit? Hardly. Backing a buddy? Met a guy on here and if thats a buddy that I "back" sorry man. Theres no way in the world that I did anything "slimy" or at all. What was one thing that I did. Really, cant name a thing. I didnt think that you were one of these chumps. Still dont. Well see though wont we. Yeah, you were given the shitty spot of knowing I read here. That sucks for you, ha. Qhatever. You're really going to start running your fucking mouth to me too. Well, fucking go bro. Your "status"here has all these children shaking in their boots waiting to see what you're going to say to me. See theyre fucking lame and it shows. Maybe I said shit on here. Never said g2g, killer work greek, nothing like this at all. Ever. So all of you can suck my cock. What do I have to do to get thjs profile squashed? Tell someone im coming to hurt or kill them? Groovy. Just let me know whatll work 79 would ya? Disnt think you were like these children, we'll see wont we.

I thought you said you were out of this place on multiple occasions having said it would be your last post. Scram the fuck out of here already. If @calfcramp was your friend and truly had his best intentions for you he would of never told you to cycle looking the way you do. I would direct a friend with your appearance to eat on a treadmill in motion for two hours every breakfast lunch and dinner.

What I do for a living allows me to have sympathy for people like you so I won't chew you apart and stop here. And no its on the other side of LE incase you are wondering. And also I consider myself a leader and take alot of pride on that whether you want to acknowledge it or not which leaded me to to stay on this thread because suspicion reeks like roadkill. On the other hand Brutus will chew you apart CHUMP.

I haven't uttered a word to you all day. I let you hang yourself. Mission complete. Your triad of incompetence has been exposed.. I would've continued to stay silent, but you just can't help yourself and you keep bringing my name up.. You lost son. Your illiterate rants have only dug your grave even deeper(spell check is a wonderful tool for idiots like you. I suggest you use it)

You've called everyone a cop, lame, blah, blah, blah, to deflect from the fact that you and your crooked ass crew of frauds devised a plan to try and scam this board...And by the way, Im soooo happy you posted those pics of yourself.. You have bigger tits than half the female population, a fat ass gut and a bigger vagina of a mouth to boot... You decided to shill for a scam artist and got caught... Stop crying like a bitch now that this WHOLE community knows what you are and go back to crying in your room at grandmas house... Whaaaaaaa.....I'm done with you. I'm sure you'll reply with some illiterate ass drivel, but we've come to expect nothing less from you... Good luck with that.. Everyone now hates you and you have no one to blame but yourself... It must eat you up inside that my fellow members have spoken and you're getting hit from every angle... But hey!! You still have your 2 girlfriends

Is this dunamis lab thread or the thread for brothers taking a mil of tren a day?
I understand your frustration and actually it should be a dead thread, since it's a dead source... If it were your name being dragged through the mud is it possible you might feel a little differently, and more importantly there was a big security issue at hand as well...it's very possible you're more of a passive person then some and can let this shit roll off your back.. If that's the case, I get where you're coming from.. Out of curiosity, why do you keep coming back to the thread if it's a dead source??