Dunamis Labs

You're the only one making those accusations and I will give no merit to some whack job sociopath living in grandma's basement
Actually someone else made those accusations.

I asked you to clarify Re: LE. Then you went all GettingBitchier.

Dammnnnnn GB, you really have a poor memory tonight

Is that what you consider a threat?? Again, you need a definition check... You sound like a psycho path with all you're "others will see it" conspiracy theory shit.. You are a bonafide whack job... The way you phrase your words is truly that of a serial killer... Don't let the doggy tell you to do it again.. Check yourself in for help somewhere before you hurt someone...

Don't address me by name bitch.
I've been suspect of your motives for some time now. I don't know if your in on this or something else but I've been watching you, and I don't think I'm the only one. I wasn't going to keep bumping this thread and just hope it fizzled out. But I've been watching GB stand here and defend himself and the man is irrate, and rightly so. This was all brought on by CalfCramps threats of divulging personal info entrusted to him as a source. Look how that worked out for him, the people he entrusted with his own info made him instead. Now you wanna stand here and jump on GB? Fuck off your worthless... I'd rather hear it from Calfcramp if you are in any way affiliated. He's the only one I actually have a shred of respect for because of the way he finally came forward and spoke to us like a man.
As for you Manny...I fucking defended you bro. You not only lied to all of the people here that helped you along and gave you tips/advice, but you made me look like a fucking asshole too for standing up for you thinking you were honestly just a new guy that backed the wrong guy.
( I apologize to I believe it was @insertnamehere. ) Now that your greedy pudgy little fingers got caught in the cookie jar you want to still stand here and trash members?? Fuck you doughboy. I honestly only sided with you because I thought you were lacking in mental faculties but were genuine and your heart was in the right place. I had a mental picture of you being like this Lenny character from "Of Mice and Men" (did I lose you? it's a book. just because you can't eat it or stick your dick in it doesn't mean it's useless) Now that all suspicions are confirmed you are a greedy lil whore that will backstab members that tried to help you along I see the real Manny. A fuckin fat middle aged loser with tits bigger than my last girfriend. You grab a lil handful when you rub one out bitchboy?? You are the poster boy of someone that SHOULD NEVER touch gear, but your pumpin so much of Calfcramp's oil and semen in your ass it's coming out your fuckin mouth. I hope you keep blasting into oblivion and do society a favor by sterilizing yourself from polluting the gene pool. Get fuct..and remember when your crying yourself to sleep tonight, jerking your dick with tears as lube....horizontal for attention, vertical for results.

Last edited:
I've been suspect of your motives for some time now. I don't know if your in on this or something else but I've been watching you, and I don't think I'm the only one. I wasn't going to keep bumping this thread and just hope it fizzled out. But I've been watching GB stand here and defend himself and the man is irrate, and rightly so. This was all brought on by CalfCramps threats of divulging personal info entrusted to him as a source. Look how that worked out for him, the people he entrusted with his own info made him instead. Now you wanna stand here and jump on GB? Fuck off your worthless... I'd rather hear it from Calfcramp if you are in any way affiliated. He's the only one I actually have a shred of respect for because of the way he finally came forward and spoke to us like a man.
As for you Manny...I fucking defended you bro. You not only lied to all of the people here that helped you along and gave you tips/advice, but you made me look like a fucking asshole too for standing up for you thinking you were honestly just a new guy that backed the wrong guy.
( I apologize to I believe it was @insertnamehere. ) Now that your greedy pudgy little fingers got caught in the cookie jar you want to still stand here and trash members?? Fuck you doughboy. I honestly only sided with you because I thought you were lacking in mental faculties but were genuine and your heart was in the right place. I had a mental picture of you being like this Lenny character from "Mice and Men" (did I lose you? it's a book. just because you can't eat it or stick your dick in it doesn't mean it's useless) Now that all suspicions are confirmed you are a greedy lil whore that will backstab members that tried to help you along I see the real Manny. A fuckin fat middle aged loser with tits bigger than my last girfriend. You grab a lil handful when you rub one out bitchboy?? You are the poster boy of someone that SHOULD NEVER touch gear, but your pumpin so much of Calfcramp's oil and semen in your ass it's coming out your fuckin mouth. I hope you keep blasting into oblivion and do society a favor by sterilizing yourself from polluting the gene pool. Get fuct..and remember when your crying yourself to sleep tonight, jerking your dick with tears as lube....horizontal for attention, vertical for results.

Thank you bro.... I don't know what this guys end game is, and I don't think he even does for that matter. All I know is that he is seriously fuckin touched in the head and I'm beyond over it... I see him pacing around a room in his grandmothers house wearing her nightgown and wig, while silence of the lambs plays on auto repeat in the backround... But I truly appreciate you calling this fuck out for what he is and understanding why I won't sit idly back while some deranged lunatic tries to drag my name through mud

( I apologize to I believe it was @insertnamehere. ) Now that your greedy pudgy little fingers got caught in the cookie jar you want to still stand here and trash members?? Fuck you doughboy. I honestly only sided with you because I thought you were lacking in mental faculties but were genuine and your heart was in the right place. I had a mental picture of you being like this Lenny character from "Mice and Men" (did I lose you? it's a book. just because you can't eat it or stick your dick in it doesn't mean it's useless) Now that all suspicions are confirmed you are a greedy lil whore that will backstab members that tried to help you along I see the real Manny. A fuckin fat middle aged loser with tits bigger than my last girfriend. You grab a lil handful when you rub one out bitchboy?? You are the poster boy of someone that SHOULD NEVER touch gear, but your pumpin so much of Calfcramp's oil and semen in your ass it's coming out your fuckin mouth. I hope you keep blasting into oblivion and do society a favor by sterilizing yourself from polluting the gene pool. Get fuct..and remember when your crying yourself to sleep tonight, jerking your dick with tears as lube....horizontal for attention, vertical for results.

Whoaaa... Are you and GettingBackdored related? C'monnn seriously. Sister cousins?

Re-effing-lax dude. You should get your facts straight before going scorched earth. I don't know about the other guys you called out, but truthfully the part about me- every assumption incorrect.

Oh, and about you "watching me", go for it. It's kinda why I'm posting, so people will read it.

At the end of the day, we have (at least I think) the same goals: can scammers, protect ourselves and other members, find good sources for our Dr. prescribed trt that our insurance won't cover ;) and if someone smells of rat or shill or LE, out them. Right?

Well I'm none of those, but you think I'm a shill. And GB is not a shill or rat (yet) & probably not LE, but I want to be sure.

So relax dude, had no beef with you until you started flying GB's flag. Oh and I didn't "use your name" either, didn't want to ruin your line though. ;)

Whoaaa... Are you and GettingBackdored related? C'monnn seriously. Sister cousins?

Re-effing-lax dude. You should get your facts straight before going scorched earth. I don't know about the other guys you called out, but truthfully the part about me- every assumption incorrect.

Oh, and about you "watching me", go for it. It's kinda why I'm posting, so people will read it.

At the end of the day, we have (at least I think) the same goals: can scammers, protect ourselves and other members, find good sources for our Dr. prescribed trt that our insurance won't cover ;) and if someone smells of rat or shill or LE, out them. Right?

Well I'm none of those, but you think I'm a shill. And GB is not a shill or rat (yet) & probably not LE, but I want to be sure.

So relax dude, had no beef with you until you started flying GB's flag. Oh and I didn't "use your name" either, didn't want to ruin your line though. ;)

Thanks for proving my point... Others call you out and then you kiss there ass and bring it back to me.. You start out all tough guy and then comes the "I have no beef with you" "didn't want to ruin your line" winky gay face...

You "don't think I'm a shill or rat and probably not LE" yet you've spent the last 3 hours stating otherwise??? Get back on your meds... Like I said, you started a war with me for having beef with someone ragging on my fellow members that lab lax, and for what??? You're obsessed with me??? You're a real twisted fuck... The hypocritical, contradictory statements are piling up by the truck load...

Thank you bro.... I don't know what this guys end game is, and I don't think he even does for that matter. All I know is that he is seriously fuckin touched in the head and I'm beyond over it... I see him pacing around a room in his grandmothers house wearing her nightgown and wig, while silence of the lambs plays on auto repeat in the backround... But I truly appreciate you calling this fuck out for what he is and understanding why I won't sit idly back while some deranged lunatic tries to drag my name through mud

Gonna hand him your white hankie now Gettingbackdoored? You sound soooo relieved, poor you. I should have known, you enjoy pity.

My endgame as you call it is this (glad you asked btw): to weed out the sheeple who don't have an independent thought in their head and nothing of value to contribute, yet are complete post whores and whose gross inexperience makes then dangerous to others. All you do is parrot the vets. And my favorite is when one comes in and disagrees with you, just to watch you run over to the other side: " Oh your right ____, what was I thinking. Let it never be said that Gettingslower can't do a 180 that would make an eggo blush." And you are Queen of that crowd. Pussy.

But in respect of everyone having to deal with this crap, I will instead use the ignore feature and just let you hang yourself with your words. You will probably do it quicker than I could anyways.

Gonna hand him your white hankie now Gettingbackdoored? You sound soooo relieved, poor you. I should have known, you enjoy pity.

My endgame as you call it is this (glad you asked btw): to weed out the sheeple who don't have an independent thought in their head and nothing of value to contribute, yet are complete post whores and whose gross inexperience makes then dangerous to others. All you do is parrot the vets. And my favorite is when one comes in and disagrees with you, just to watch you run over to the other side: " Oh your right ____, what was I thinking. Let it never be said that Gettingslower can't do a 180 that would make an eggo blush." And you are Queen of that crowd. Pussy.

But in respect of everyone having to deal with this crap, I will instead use the ignore feature and just let you hang yourself with your words. You will probably do it quicker than I could anyways.

You've been swingin' from the tree for some time now

You won't hit the ignore button, your sociopathic mindset won't allow it... You feed off of this shit like the parasitic faggot you are... And there is a big difference between running to the other side and being able to acknowledge when someone makes a valid point... Something you have yet to do in your sad pathetic existence... Yet again though, you proved that you are obsessed with me and stalk my posts... The Sheeples?? There you go again with cult like thinking... You're not the messiah, stop trying to recruit for your Manson family

Last edited:
Thanks for proving my point... Others call you out and then you kiss there ass and bring it back to me..

You "don't think I'm a shill or rat and probably not LE" yet you've spent the last 3 hours stating otherwise??? Get back on your meds... Like I said, you started a war with me for having beef with someone ragging on my fellow members that lab lax, and for what??? You're obsessed with me??? You're a real twisted fuck... The hypocritical, contradictory statements are piling up by the truck load...

Kissing his ass?? Nutjob. Here's the diff: I've read many of his posts and he seems like a decent dude with some knowledge and he doesn't know me so I'm giving him some slack. If he keeps coming at me, different story.

You: ahhh eff it. I don't have the energy. Everyone can read the mindless dribble you barf all over this board.

There she is! GB, you didn't say she was bringing a friend over.... You gonna sit in the closet and watch again through your tears?

img_0057.jpg

( I apologize to I believe it was @insertnamehere. ) Now that your greedy pudgy little fingers got caught in the cookie jar you want to still stand here and trash members?? Fuck you doughboy. I honestly only sided with you because I thought you were lacking in mental faculties but were genuine and your heart was in the right place. I had a mental picture of you being like this Lenny character from "Of Mice and Men" (did I lose you? it's a book. just because you can't eat it or stick your dick in it doesn't mean it's useless) Now that all suspicions are confirmed you are a greedy lil whore that will backstab members that tried to help you along I see the real Manny. A fuckin fat middle aged loser with tits bigger than my last girfriend. You grab a lil handful when you rub one out bitchboy?? You are the poster boy of someone that SHOULD NEVER touch gear, but your pumpin so much of Calfcramp's oil and semen in your ass it's coming out your fuckin mouth. I hope you keep blasting into oblivion and do society a favor by sterilizing yourself from polluting the gene pool. Get fuct..and remember when your crying yourself to sleep tonight, jerking your dick with tears as lube....horizontal for attention, vertical for results.
funny, all this shit you say about me, you run ykur mouth like 76, you obviously dont have the ability to shut your face, just like gim. At all. Its horrible how "men" talk like this. On a computer. Ha, fucking hilariously pathetic! Keep your fag talk to your"friends"here ob meso chump! @Gettinbigger76, are you a cop along with this cat? Are you a man!? Are you a little boy chained to a chair by uncle tango? See, I stooped down for one last statement, haha, enjoy your karma. Im super easy to please. Serenity has a good rap these days. Enjoy your wasted lifes.

@insertnamehere, haha, lame dud

What exactly are your suspicions of me? Potential shill? So fucking lame dude. So lame. Who are you to say what the fuck I'm about? Oh, wait, you're a member of a board on the web? Dude, come on. There's way more cool shit to do besides talk shit on a phone or computer. Live a little man! Enjoy your days, be positive. Cut the shit out! "You know" fucking magician!!

I said you are on the warning track and again you turn full throttle defense mode. There are times when you just need to walk away from things. Try to learn that, unless you are a shill of course.

By the way has anyone else noticed that greeks word structure and overall grammar changes during this whole thread? Sometimes he goes into making sense then suddenly a day later its just fucking puzzling whatever he is attempting to say.

Whatever it doesn't matter past this point.

funny, all this shit you say about me, you run ykur mouth like 76, you obviously dont have the ability to shut your face, just like gim. At all. Its horrible how "men" talk like this. On a computer. Ha, fucking hilariously pathetic! Keep your fag talk to your"friends"here ob meso chump! @Gettinbigger76, are you a cop along with this cat? Are you a man!? Are you a little boy chained to a chair by uncle tango? See, I stooped down for one last statement, haha, enjoy your karma. Im super easy to please. Serenity has a good rap these days. Enjoy your wasted lifes.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/new-to-the-scene.134357109/

You're a little fucking bitch and a big pussy too. You try to discredit members here after clear evaluation on your persona. What the fuck are you going to say next? What are you going to call us after the evidence is vibrant on why you supported @calfcramp from the start.

Hey @Manny I deep was calf cramps cock in your throat? You have some balls dick rider! You get what you deserve, we don't need, nor do we want members like yourself! Glad to see you go! Thanks @dper726 for making me aware of that. Here I sit back silent this whole fiasco to find out your on the take.