Dunamis Labs

I understand your frustration and actually it should be a dead thread, since it's a dead source... If it were your name being dragged through the mud is it possible you might feel a little differently, and more importantly there was a big security issue at hand as well...it's very possible you're more of a passive person then some and can let this shit roll off your back.. If that's the case, I get where you're coming from.. Out of curiosity, why do you keep coming back to the thread if it's a dead source??
Obviously it's not dead lame. Yes, lame. Its funny how you try and "feel" where he's coming from. Ha, yeah, you feel. What a fucking cock sucker. Me, oh I forgot, I'm the one on people's jock. Look at you once again trying to get in bed with people that you may want to bust some day. Chump, yes, chump. I heard a little tidbit last night. Wanna know what it was...I'm sure you do. Sorry, ill tell deeper and you all can pm about it back and forth amd come back to the "dead thread" and run your mouths like children. Deeper, heres a clue guy. Ready? Yes pics went up, hella out of shape...a month later 6 days a week, lots of protein amd bam, looking so good I got a message from you asking me for a date. Sorry guy, no can do. Ill say this again, natural, hard work and a bunch of lies to fit in with you. Let me know. Check the latest pic son. Have a grand day "friends"

Just out of curiosity, did Greek rip anyone off?
Not that I've seen. Oh shit ill be called a shill because I know how to read and follow this thread. Aa, not at all. These chumps are bummed out that they ran their mouths and found out that people are seeing mad results in a week. Crazy. The kids in school that picked on the mexicans and blacks because the skin color was a different color. Wait, now im playing the race card. So you can see that this has become a fucked up serenity chase. I could walk away but thats a bit hard when im being called shitty names from bullies. Haha, bullies. I guess ill call my sponsor and ask him what to do. : )

Obviously it's not dead lame. Yes, lame. Its funny how you try and "feel" where he's coming from. Ha, yeah, you feel. What a fucking cock sucker. Me, oh I forgot, I'm the one on people's jock. Look at you once again trying to get in bed with people that you may want to bust some day. Chump, yes, chump. I heard a little tidbit last night. Wanna know what it was...I'm sure you do. Sorry, ill tell deeper and you all can pm about it back and forth amd come back to the "dead thread" and run your mouths like children. Deeper, heres a clue guy. Ready? Yes pics went up, hella out of shape...a month later 6 days a week, lots of protein amd bam, looking so good I got a message from you asking me for a date. Sorry guy, no can do. Ill say this again, natural, hard work and a bunch of lies to fit in with you. Let me know. Check the latest pic son. Have a grand day "friends"

On my way into week three and loving my time in the gym today!! I did back/ shoulders and had such a crazy ass pump!! Nuts!! 3rd pin with the tren e and wasn't sure if it was my head or actually real...it was real as ufck!!! Loving it!!!

Natural??? And that 3rd pin of tren is what??? Haha... You're a compulsive liar and an attention junky on top of being a junky in general.... I wouldn't claim to be on tren with a gut and titties like yours... You're done here and you know it... Later fag

Natural??? And that 3rd pin of tren is what??? Haha... You're a compulsive liar and an attention junky on top of being a junky in general.... I wouldn't claim to be on tren with a gut and titties like yours... You're done here and you know it... Later fag
You wanna keep calling me a fag? Shoot. Seriously, go ahead. Come on...

Come on man, that all you got? Really, dude, ahoot it!! Really, fag? You're so sorry. "Fag" "fag lol" god, you sure got me!! I'm a fag, fuck, I should go kill myself because some chump on a computer called me a fag. Sorry you are. Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Peace.

Come on man, that all you got? Really, dude, ahoot it!! Really, fag? You're so sorry. "Fag" "fag lol" god, you sure got me!! I'm a fag, fuck, I should go kill myself because some chump on a computer called me a fag. Sorry you are. Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Peace.

You still won't address that you claim to be natty when you're own post says other wise... Why is that??? You're a liar... You've lied about every single thing possible since you've been here and you will continue to so... You're a sad,sad person

Did you really just quote red jumpsuit apparatus?!! Hahaha ... Sad,sad fat man

You still won't address that you claim to be natty when you're own post says other wise... Why is that??? You're a liar... You've lied about every single thing possible since you've been here and you will continue to so... You're a sad,sad person
I just wanted you to like me. Why would I not be natty.? I need to loose weight b4 even thinking about running anything. You and all your "bros" said it. Sorry guy I work my ass of in there and maybe SOMEDAY I might think abiut it. Again, sorry to fuck your bubble up. Yes, I lied. What the fuck is it to you? I read for a month + and learned what to say to you and you believed me. Is this killing you or what? Why does it even have to be a big deal? You dont like me, fuck off. I'm not your problem or solution. Let it go. Find another "shill" to pounce on. Later

I just wanted you to like me. Why would I not be natty.? I need to loose weight b4 even thinking about running anything. You and all your "bros" said it. Sorry guy I work my ass of in there and maybe SOMEDAY I might think abiut it. Again, sorry to fuck your bubble up. Yes, I lied. What the fuck is it to you? I read for a month + and learned what to say to you and you believed me. Is this killing you or what? Why does it even have to be a big deal? You dont like me, fuck off. I'm not your problem or solution. Let it go. Find another "shill" to pounce on. Later

So now you're lying about lying.....You truly are pathological... Get help... May god have mercy on your soul

Okay well shit I guess I should have read more of the thread. It was a little frustrating trying to make heads or tails in the midst of an online hang down