Dunamis Labs

basically he copped an attitude and said he was going "private" and taking his customers with him, his reasoning was that there were "info collectors" on to him and his product and hard drive was gone and then called out GB as someone that requested a list but never ordered (a LIST), his "project" manny jumped in to back him on the accusations about GB, GB went apeshit...that didn't set right with a lot of guys that a source would divulge personal info of who was ordering, I called him out as Calfcramp, manny denied, manny then said "he was all natural no illegal shit here" (lol). Greek wouldn't answer pms to handle the concerns of the members and bc of the threat of him divulging personal info, Brutus came forward and revealed that Greek is indeed Calfcramp. Calfcramp then returned to say he started with good intentions, but got in over his head, he was pulling out because it was just too much is what I gathered. Manny's role as a shill was exposed by his own big mouth previous to Greek's identity being revealed...Manny continues to call out every upstanding member that comes forwards and questions him on his actions as a cocksucking little maggot.

Whew....think thats about it
***SOURCE IS G2G! **** j/k please for the love of god let this fizzle out!!

Page 38. I don't want to qoute brutus and bring him back to this thread. He wants it to die.
You chicken shit little hanger on. Haha, get some nuts guy. Because brutus says so? Really,? This isnt only my point, others have said the same. What a coward!!

You chicken shit little hanger on. Haha, get some nuts guy. Because brutus says so? Really,? This isnt only my point, others have said the same. What a coward!!

It was out of courtesy based on what he stated. Its called being polite and respectful of others. This is something that you have yet to learn.

basically he copped an attitude and said he was going "private" and taking his customers with him, his reasoning was that there were "info collectors" on to him and his product and hard drive was gone and then called out GB as someone that requested a list but never ordered (a LIST), his "project" manny jumped in to back him on the accusations about GB, GB went apeshit...that didn't set right with a lot of guys that a source would divulge personal info of who was ordering, I called him out as Calfcramp, manny denied, manny then said "he was all natural no illegal shit here" (lol). Greek wouldn't answer pms to handle the concerns of the members and bc of the threat of him divulging personal info, Brutus came forward and revealed that Greek is indeed Calfcramp. Calfcramp then returned to say he started with good intentions, but got in over his head, he was pulling out because it was just too much is what I gathered. Manny's role as a shill was exposed by his own big mouth previous to Greek's identity being revealed...Manny continues to call out every upstanding member that comes forwards and questions him on his actions as a cocksucking little maggot.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408504331720.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408504331720.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 104
You're a piece of shit at the end of the day. You tried to swing this in your favor. Yea you told about two notable members here on your second handle. But I bet you never told them @Manny was also on the inside with you about your operations. To then let him get on here and do all the dirty work for you and try to deceive us.

You might of provided quality gear. Thats not debatable because we don't know and may never know. But your actions alone with this proved you are suspect to fall like the many others that have come through here. Which originally came through here with plans to fuck members one day one way or another.
Dper anyone that will take a minute and check out your business here will see that your interest are in the preservation of another lab. Also there was no reason for a person on here to demand exposure. The code requires disclose of another handle not the exposure. It's in writing. Grade school English. I shared it in order to appease the crowd. You decided it meant something different and acted like a primate. There are only two reasons a person would do that. 1you are a cop or 2 you were threatened by something better than what you're dper throating. That makes your intentions on here that of a shill or snitch. About many, he is a retard like a bunch of you. I can't control him or any of you. Wouldn't want to. However, him and I go back 15 years. We've been in street fights together and a lot of other crazy shit. I'm helping him get his shit together. It pissed him the fuck off reading all the trashing/ shilling you were doing. He's really not a shill he's my friend.

Dper anyone that will take a minute and check out your business here will see that your interest are in the preservation of another lab. Also there was no reason for a person on here to demand exposure. The code requires disclose of another handle not the exposure. It's in writing. Grade school English. I shared it in order to appease the crowd. You decided it meant something different and acted like a primate. There are only two reasons a person would do that. 1you are a cop or 2 you were threatened by something better than what you're dper throating. That makes your intentions on here that of a shill or snitch. About many, he is a retard like a bunch of you. I can't control him or any of you. Wouldn't want to. However, him and I go back 15 years. We've been in street fights together and a lot of other crazy shit. I'm helping him get his shit together. It pissed him the fuck off reading all the trashing/ shilling you were doing. He's really not a shill he's my friend.

You could provide me the third option. 3) you are interested in protecting the overall community of meso. And not just meso, but the overall transaction quality from any product brand.

Listen I've been on forums for years and I've seen your game being played and its never changed. The difference is I am able to actually provide exposure of the act on meso. Unlike any other forum. Ive been very straightforward here and many people know what I do for a living. Also my stance towards that lab that you say I have a vested personal interest on. See if you didn't blatantly post things and instead looked a little into public information (Member postings) you would know of it simply by looking into my post history. So you can call me a cop/shill whatever you want. Im called a cop at work all day long, and I've been called shill here a fraction of that. We make our own history. The internet serves as its recorder.

I don't personally care what your history is with him. But thank you in acknowledging that you did have a shill on the inside this entire time. See if you cared or knew any better you would of told this special good friend of yours to sit back and stay away from the thread. Or better yet, just expose him as knowing your second handle here on these forums. And we would of moved forward. Instead you let him stayed there deceiving the public and promoting your product as superior. Which I knew was coming, which is why I kept targeting you. Especially when you increased the number of members 2 to 4 that knew about your other handle but decided against exposing the additional two names.

Your ride has come to an end. You were a potential scammer in the making. Just remember one thing morals and character can take you a long way in this life with your business and social nature.

So Greek, since you are back here setting the record straight, what is your response to the issue below?

Did GettinBigger order, or no?

So is this shit still about Gettinbigger, Greek? Is that who you are still claiming to be the one who placed an order, and kissed your ass, who also is "drilling you with nonsense"?
Let's be REAL CLEAR here before you smear a members name through the mud.

I advise you to go back through all of your emails that you admittedly keep on file, and make real damn sure that you are not accidentally confusing members, and most importantly, that you are not falsely accusing anyone here.

This shit is fucking serious. Accusing Gettinbigger of this is a serious accusation - and a real shitty one IF you are wrong.

I am getting involved because I have been sent copies of communication that seems to differ from your story of what has transpired.

So did Gettinbigger76 really place an order with you? And use common sense in what info you make public.

Why are you now coming at Dper he is not a cop and has no interest in another lab. You should of not of went there with GB period. Instead of saying my fault that was a no-no an err in my part I was pissed and flew off the handle. YOu went about in the wrong manner.

I never like the fact I had to give you my e-mail for your price list. Yes I thought about grabbing some stuff for testing but never actually pinning it because I didn't know who you are. Now if you are who we think you are I probably would of went ahead and pinned we never had any beef.

Manny he is your 15 year friend good but he is dick riding and it was obvious. You can call him your bitch but not control him. You should of sat him down and told him to chill it is friends that get every guy in trouble sometimes. Explained to him about business and how he had a potential to hurt. A friend would of understood that.

As far as the trashing... every new lab here is going to go through it. Funny thing is you probably would of had less if you just gave out your handle. Astro was no exception he got put through the ringer. You weren't ready and that is ok but don't go around accusing guys as cops or looking out for another lab because that is bullshit you are now doing what every other ride by night lab has done and not separating yourself from all the other bullshit that has come through here.

I am telling you if Manny would have just chilled and you the same it would of went away. I dropped the handle issue. Just think if this was the real drug business and you moved in on a block you would of had a bigger problem then a couple of guys trashing you.

Sorry I don't understand your behavior here and Manny's... poorly run business is all I see. Money trumps words any day. All the words had no effect on your orders but recent behavior will. Guys trashing my name after I sold out in a weekend who the fuck cares. Really @greek. Business never personal bro!!!

Blasphemy? How dare I speak out against the almighty CalfCramp!
This ain't some smoke filled room shit or via PMs, this all went down right here in the thread. Since you love Greek mythology so much I won't remind you they were polytheistic, just consider me Charon in your story.... better hope you and Manny got some coin. Your done son

Has anyone yet to get bloodwork with this Greeks gear or tested it?
Im going in tomorrow morning for bloodwork so will know tomorrow.
Nick

How long have you been running his swill and which compounds.
Hey buddy,
Ive been running his Test prop for I wanna say a little over 2 weeks now maybe about 3 weeks total.
Will have labs by Fri. Most likely goin in fasted geared and dexed out tomorrow morning to check it out!

Hey buddy,
Ive been running his Test prop for I wanna say a little over 2 weeks now maybe about 3 weeks total.
Will have labs by Fri. Most likely goin in fasted geared and dexed out tomorrow morning to check it out!

So you're pinning the morning of blood draw?

if anyone still reading this thread which after a few days off idk, but I know we got a bunch of members who took the chance on greek. I also have,. anyone who has tried the sust 350 or npp or anything for that matter, please let me know in your best ability your opinion on the quality.unfortunatly I was 3/4 into my gear[Balkan] i needed more, my source fell threw to my surprise cuz its never happened.but in any case.im needing to get a week out of this gear as im waiting on some bioniche gear.being im on short esters [sust] im not crazy concerned but id like to keep going and also like to know how this greek grear is.i have read to many post's and only got ,,its real , I has lil pip, someone said they got good size I think.help a brother out