Dunamis Labs

basically he copped an attitude and said he was going "private" and taking his customers with him, his reasoning was that there were "info collectors" on to him and his product and hard drive was gone and then called out GB as someone that requested a list but never ordered (a LIST), his "project" manny jumped in to back him on the accusations about GB, GB went apeshit...that didn't set right with a lot of guys that a source would divulge personal info of who was ordering, I called him out as Calfcramp, manny denied, manny then said "he was all natural no illegal shit here" (lol). Greek wouldn't answer pms to handle the concerns of the members and bc of the threat of him divulging personal info, Brutus came forward and revealed that Greek is indeed Calfcramp. Calfcramp then returned to say he started with good intentions, but got in over his head, he was pulling out because it was just too much is what I gathered. Manny's role as a shill was exposed by his own big mouth previous to Greek's identity being revealed...Manny continues to call out every upstanding member that comes forwards and questions him on his actions as a cocksucking little maggot.

Whew....think thats about it
***SOURCE IS G2G! **** j/k please for the love of god let this fizzle out!!

@TANGO.ECHO.KILO

Thank you for your synopsis of "As the Meso turn". I really haven't been spending enough time in the undergroud. I still feel unsatisfied though. I need answers.
"Does Dr. Stevens find a cure for Cynthia's rickets?", "Will Ricardo wake from his coma and testify at Larry's golf-cart murder trial?", "Did Lorie father Daina's twins, before she had the sex change operation?", and of course "Do newly engaged Bonnie and Donnie find out they were twins, separated at birth, before the wedding?"
atodd

@TANGO.ECHO.KILO

Thank you for your synopsis of "As the Meso turn". I really haven't been spending enough time in the undergroud. I still feel unsatisfied though. I need answers.
"Does Dr. Stevens find a cure for Cynthia's rickets?", "Will Ricardo wake from his coma and testify at Larry's golf-cart murder trial?", "Did Lorie father Daina's twins, before she had the sex change operation?", and of course "Do newly engaged Bonnie and Donnie find out they were twins, separated at birth, before the wedding?"
atodd
Basically I'm just trying to pass the time until my next skype call.
For only a few hundred dollars of tren, you too can spend sleepless nights pacing the room, cleaning your rifle, skinning your dick, and catching up on all the mindless dribble the underground has to offer!

For only a few hundred dollars of tren, you too can spend sleepless nights pacing the room, cleaning your rifle, skinning your dick, and catching up on all the mindless dribble the underground has to offer!

Cleaning your rifle AND skinning your dick? Why the repetition?

What do you mean, what do I mean? What? Wait. You WERE referring to doing the same thing when you listed each of those, right?

well nicky boy? waiting to hear from you
Baby boy! lol Hey I got blood drawn at the end of last week called in yesterday and they told me no results were in yet.
I will call in today see what I can find out and let you guys know.

Nick

I refuse to do tren, i'm fucked up enough, add a couple of days of insomnia to the mix and you will probably see me in the paper after getting arrested for having an imaginary snowball fight with myself.......in South Florida...........naked of course.
I really do appretiate the update, i don't know what's going on around here lately.
atodd

will be week 3 thursday for me, and i feel great have gotten great gains but ya would like to see your labs too.

Hey fuckers,
Labs are finally came in today. Going to go pick them up on my lunch break and will post some pics.
I like his gear but its definitely not the strongest stuff I've ever pinned.

Just curious what and the amount that he's running weekly. My bro had labs of 7500 on greeks sust and prop. Prop was the beginning. He'll be getting his hard copy on the 4th and said that I could post and get feedback.

Hey fuckers,
Labs are finally came in today. Going to go pick them up on my lunch break and will post some pics.
I like his gear but its definitely not the strongest stuff I've ever pinned.

Thanks fucker. We'll be fucking looking forward to the fucking results.

Sincerely,
Fucker

Just curious what and the amount that he's running weekly. My bro had labs of 7500 on greeks sust and prop. Prop was the beginning. He'll be getting his hard copy on the 4th and said that I could post and get feedback.

I hope you know that posting is as good as legends labs or naps posting they're own lab results.