Dunamis Labs

You probably already stated this somewhere, but how long had it been between last pin and blood draw?

And, what was the breakdown in weekly pinning schedule (twice weekly?).

More importantly, that "PT phone" is that your number?
Yeah give me a call baby. No not my phone number.
I pinned the morning of the test as well as had my AI. I think TIPDOG was on to something with the free test being so high do to the AI's.

@nick505 you were taking AIs weren't you? Would that have something to do with the FT being so high?

I think he needs a full panel done for further evaluation on the topic. What could be most likely triggering that high free testosterone count is lack of binding with SHBG.

Yeah give me a call baby. No not my phone number.
I pinned the morning of the test as well as had my AI. I think TIPDOG was on to something with the free test being so high do to the AI's.

If we knew your estrogen results we would could move further into that assumption.

I will take a blind shot at it.... Your testosterone is underdosed severely if not non existent from dunamis. Your AI is limiting your estrogen conversion leading to a higher free testosterone in general along with low protein binding interaction.

But again can't evaluate anything until you provide further blood results on other subjects.

Yeah, I think it is underdosed as well. So, I was really surprised to see the FT so high. But I think dper76's hypothesis reflects the most likely scenario. Has anyone else seen such results?

Any proviron or winny or dros in your stack?

Man those numbers are shockingly bad.

That's not unknowingly using bad raws IMO, this is an intentional straight up, "F you, no reach around". It's so underdosed is insulting!!!

SHBG does decrease as estrogen and thyroid hormones decrease, so dper could be onto something here...

I posted labs while I was cruising on prop @ 50mg eod. Came back 1500. I missed days at times too. I've ordered prop one time. Mine came out of the same bag as what I sold.

I posted labs while I was cruising on prop @ 50mg eod. Came back 1500. I missed days at times too. I've ordered prop one time. Mine came out of the same bag as what I sold.
NOw that you mention it the gentlemen that You had sent me to was a totally different person and his grammar portrayed that. Yeah his stuffs bunk dont waste your time.

I like how even I have posted labs the guy has the balls to come back and digging more fuckin holes!

I'd certainly like to know because my FT is low on my trt dose and I'd like to improve it. If it is just a matter of adding an AI, that would be great.

Hey fuckers time for the moment of truth here!
So Ive been on his test prop about a month now at 750/weekly
And his the results for Dunamis Labs.
I wanna hear everyones opinions on these numbers.

Wow. These are some of the worst TT levels I've seen for someone running as much prop as you were...pathetic.

Sorry bro, I hope you're not out too much money on this. Did Greek say he's going to step up and refund you or something?

Hey fuckers time for the moment of truth here!
So Ive been on his test prop about a month now at 750/weekly
And his the results for Dunamis Labs.
I wanna hear everyones opinions on these numbers.

My opinion is you can still compete in "steroid free" powerlifting meets.
Seriously, sorry man- that sucks.