Dunamis Labs

@nick505. You got pack on the 6th, bloods last week this time, only on 2 weeks. Yeah, 3 days to get in but not a month. Hope this is clear enough. Have a good day.

Care to expound on this a bit more?

Your testosterone binds to shbg, albumin and other proteins. If these things are low, obviously you will have higher free testosterone serum count specifically with SHBG.

But you also need to check your estradiol levels. Once you have numbers you can dial things more accordingly. That gear you are using is looking like shit. Now if its fake completely rather than under dosed you could have more greater underlying issues at hand such as thyroid dysfunction. Which is why I you continue to express the urge for you to get a full panel with everything mentioned while you're at it.

I took a look at your age, it says you are 59 is that accurate? Because as you age testosterone drops and SHBG increases. And have you ever had blood drawn without any synthetic testosterone in you to possibly know of the range you fall with your natural production?

Last edited:
Any proviron or winny or dros in your stack?

Man those numbers are shockingly bad.

That's not unknowingly using bad raws IMO, this is an intentional straight up, "F you, no reach around". It's so underdosed is insulting!!!

Well judging from his profile he says he is 59 years old. Under that assumption I want to say his test levels are much lower then those results. So that would make that gear under dosed severely.

This guy had a lot of people singing his high praises and starting wars prior to any tests/bloods being shown.... The least he could do is man up and acknowledge this is very bad and make an attempt to make it right... And I'm not talking about a Titan month long stall to make it right... To all the guys that fell victim... Sorry for you loss

Manny it was prop should be able to test at about 10 days.
I know bro. My point was this; people like to lie and it drives me fucking crazy. By this I mean he said on for a month not 2 weeks. Even when shit for brains are the lied on ones it still fucks with me. So if when lames get lied on how do I react whan a good dude gets lied on? I really dont have an investment in greeks work, I just hate liars and thieves. If the guy dont want it send it back and ask for it to be fixed. I know someone that will run it and give a blood test with more than just my phone # on it. Nothing against you volt. I'm sure people are going to start running their faces about my post here and I think it's sad that this will once again start in on me. Slow down people and read and re read what ive posted.
Manny it was prop should be able to test at about 10 days.

I know bro. My point was this; people like to lie and it drives me fucking crazy. By this I mean he said on for a month not 2 weeks. Even when shit for brains are the lied on ones it still fucks with me. So if when lames get lied on how do I react whan a good dude gets lied on? I really dont have an investment in greeks work, I just hate liars and thieves. If the guy dont want it send it back and ask for it to be fixed. I know someone that will run it and give a blood test with more than just my phone # on it. Nothing against you volt. I'm sure people are going to start running their faces about my post here and I think it's sad that this will once again start in on me. Slow down people and read and re read what ive posted.

Again.... What the fuck do you care if you hold no interest in the lab? Why are you so defensive when an issue arises.

Oh wait, I know why.

I am done here

Again.... What the fuck do you care if you hold no interest in the lab? Why are you so defensive when an issue arises.

Oh wait, I know why.
Hey guy, someone quoted me. This is why I made this last post. The one before was obvious. The reason that I said re read what I said was because of this, so I'm not quoted as saying shit that's not real or valid. Hope the end of this week has fantastic things planned.

Oh wait, I know why.

I am done here
Again, what the fuck do you care that I don't hold an interest? Oh, I get it! Haha!! Slayer!!

He ran the product for x amount of days. He posted labs. The levels were weak. I don't see why we should be questioning his integrity. Consumers should feel safe posting bad reviews and I think your approach here works completely AGAINST the consumer.

Why is it so hard to believe he could have gotten shit product? I don't think greek was actively testing his raw materials, so questioning a user's bloodwork is kind of pointless imo. He is also one of the only ones to post bloodwork or do any real testing so its not like we can say he is an outlier, there really isn't anything else to compare too.

I def thinj the same, people should take and post labs. My ONLY issue was the stretched truth. I day, a week, not the same. This is my issue. Nothing else. I don't know about you but when someone lies I lose any hopes of them telling the truth after the lie. So, I hope this cleared this up. Have a great weekend, santas coming!

I tested over 4000 recently after a week at 50mg/ED..

Oh shit... I just saw how this could be misinterpreted after greek liked my post!!

I was just agreeing with volt, as I quoted him, that you can do a good blood test on prop after a short time..

The blood test I was was talking about was in April with a different lab, NOT dunimas!!

Last edited:
Oh shit... I just saw how this could be misinterpreted after greek liked my post!!

I was just agreeing with volt as you can do a good blood test on prop after a short time..

The blood test I was was talking about wasin April with a different lab, NOT dunimas!!

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that!!! Lol

I didn't want to speak for you, but I knew you were not talking about his gear!!!! Hahaha

For someone who seems to keep all email correspondence, you'd think he would've known you weren't taking about him... Oh wait.. I forgot, likes to LIE about people ordering from him!!!!!

I tested over 4000 recently after a week at 50mg/ED..

That's well dosed.
I did state my injections were inconsistent so 1500 is a fine # for eod.

I stand by what I said in my intro As far as making things right. With Mr, nick505, the best I can offer is MS on the last little bit I have. I will too. We can compare lot #s and I'll send it in. My next best offer is to have someone else do labs that is running my prop. Another option if you would like, johnny because I trust you with this, I could send a 10ml of test c and have blood work done. I'd offer t prop but all I have is about 5-6 ml left in my vial. The test c is from the same source and likely ordered at the same time. This only so that we can lay this to rest. I invested more than twice what I made back. I didn't show up to hustle a few grand out of you guys. I think anyone with half wit can see that. So unless nick is open to me printing out some better #s on a little piece of paper it's not fair to come to me with a little piece of paper and demand I make it right.

The nonsense on this thread is just the tip of the iceberg. I've had multiple emails from multiple people with articles attached of DEA busts in the state I live in and flat out threats. Bluff or not I'm out and the lab is broken down and tossed and recycled. It's clear to me that there are a few boys with an agenda. I'm guessing That agenda is greed and, as I stated before, it's because there are labs that are threatened by someone who can produce better juice. Chicken shits like that would go to the extent of ratting a person out. I do not make decisions and base my actions in ego so it's easy for me to walk away and not challenge these threats. At any rate I do not want to leave with the good folks on here thinking the BS is legit. Again, not for the sake of me but for the sake of good folks getting pummeled with opaque abba dabba that's being used to confuse and rah rah people in a certain direction. Moooo. Just read between the lines. Smoke an mirrors baby. Pick this apart if you all'd like but you're beating a dead horse.

Again I have nothing for sale and my offer stands.
Night

The results speak for themselves. I ran your test prop at 750mg for around 2 weeks give or take excuse me for not knowing the exact amount of time. Regardless it was supposedly test prop and should of shown something on the blood work.
I think I bought 6 bottles of this crap. and would love to get a full refund of my money if you are the person of character you claim to be. I have no reason to lie, and did the test for myself as a personal reference. At the same time IM HIGHLY glad I was able to warn the rest of the community about your product.
It just blows my mind that after I have provided blood work stating that your product is obviously bunk that you continue to defend yourself and your gear. Maybe it was a bad batch IDK but regardless would I want to take that risk of trying something of yours out again HELL NO!

Just got some stuff from the new Superior Labs in the mail [my beloved Test Prop] Will let you all know it works out.

The results speak for themselves. I ran your test prop at 750mg for around 2 weeks give or take excuse me for not knowing the exact amount of time. Regardless it was supposedly test prop and should of shown something on the blood work.
I think I bought 6 bottles of this crap. and would love to get a full refund of my money if you are the person of character you claim to be. I have no reason to lie, and did the test for myself as a personal reference. At the same time IM HIGHLY glad I was able to warn the rest of the community about your product.
It just blows my mind that after I have provided blood work stating that your product is obviously bunk that you continue to defend yourself and your gear. Maybe it was a bad batch IDK but regardless would I want to take that risk of trying something of yours out again HELL NO!

Just got some stuff from the new Superior Labs in the mail [my beloved Test Prop] Will let you all know it works out.

The character he claims to have is waaaaaay different than the character he's already displayed... Unfortunately, I think you're gonna have to chalk this up as a loss... As you can tell, he's using some bullshit LE excuse as for the reason he can't make anyone whole... He's the definition of POS

I was just agreeing with volt, as I quoted him, that you can do a good blood test on prop after a short time..

The blood test I was was talking about was in April with a different lab, NOT dunimas!!
Dick. Saw this just after placing my order. :)