Dunamis Labs

I had a member clear something up for me. He said to let the greek gear/dunamis thread rest since he is no longer selling. Well, thanks for the obviousness Mr John. I will still post my friends labs on the 4th to stay true to my word. They are crazy high and im amazed. Enjoy your sunday all.

I had a member clear something up for me. He said to let the greek gear/dunamis thread rest since he is no longer selling. Well, thanks for the obviousness Mr John. I will still post my friends labs on the 4th to stay true to my word. They are crazy high and im amazed. Enjoy your sunday all.

There is now a separate section on the forum for posting testing results called "Steroid Lab Testing".

Check it out and post the results there. You can also mention that the lab is no longer selling with the results.

The results are still valuable to the community as we have members who still have his gear.

There is now a separate section on the forum for posting testing results called "Steroid Lab Testing".

Check it out and post the results there. You can also mention that the lab is no longer selling with the results.

The results are still valuable to the community as we have members who still have his gear.
Thx man, I will. Ill post all pertinent info as well. My bro doesn't want to put his name and info out to the interweb.

@dper726 why do you do this? What do you get out of trying to have people stoop down and bite? Hasn't there been enough shit talking for a lifetime? Dont you have anything cool to do man? I know that it's difficult to let shit go when I constantly have people sticking their mouths on my dick. Guy, stop please. I am not your business or girlfriend. Chill out and enjoy your day man. Let others try and do the same. Hope you are ready for Santa Clause, he's coming!

Haven't weighed myself in over a week but last I checked I was up over 5 pounds. I hit 2 PRs last week as well but that could be placebo.

You are right, it COULD be placebo ... it could be the gear ... or it could be a third option that us AAS users rarely seem to consider, for some reason. It COULD be that you are capable of reaching PR's WITHOUT AAS and without placebo effect!

Believe it or not, there is this very strange phenomena that allows our muscles and our bodies to get stronger and grow just through training and/or diet.

Crazy stuff! :p:confused::D

So after the I 86'd this gear I noticed I lost a lot of water weight it seemed like. Plus my workouts are not as intense in the gym. I did slack off on training and diet for 3-4 days but don't think this has anything to do with the loss of water weight that's making me feel a lot less pumped when working out. My bloods were accurate so IDK whats going on with this gear. It must be highly under dosed. I just ordered a labmax test kit and will be testing Greeks gear along side the new Superior bottle of test Prop I bought that I have been on for about 5 days and have yet to feel anything. Im wondering why my free test was so high in comparison to my total test.

FWIW, I labmaxed the Test prop and Test E. I didn't want to say anything at the time (I see it as vouching for a source; sorta) but they both looked like a solid pass.

I've never done prop before so I'm not sure how properly dosed stuff looks but it had good florescence.

man I cant deal with this shit idk if this gear is good ,bad,, underdosed Crisco oil wtf.. any one know if the NPP or sust is any good, wtf is it, im not touching it between titan and this greek guy I wana fuckin loose my mind..i wish I had these guys in the same fuckin room.. some one got to take care of bizzness... greek emailing me sayin this shit is legit and he wants to go private is he really this stupid to keep the gig going or he just don't know wtf is really goin with his gear theres no way he believes he got good shit after reading this stuff

FWIW, I labmaxed the Test prop and Test E. I didn't want to say anything at the time (I see it as vouching for a source; sorta) but they both looked like a solid pass.

I've never done prop before so I'm not sure how properly dosed stuff looks but it had good florescence.
How could this possibly be vouching for a source? Just wondering. have you posted this to the testing/labmax thread?

or it does pass and all the shitting on this dude is for not..lol idk but im gona wait to see some serious results lab max bloods etc .standing by on dumping juice down toilet