Dunamis Labs

After 2 days the last pin
IM confused as hell right now. So after getting my results for first blood test [the ones I had posted] I had stopped taking Greeks prop as my test levels were within range by all means. Stopped his gear on the 27th and then started Superiors test prop the day right after. So i had 2 shots of superiors test prop by Friday the 29th when I had my blood drawn. These results are from that friday after 2 shots of Superiors test prop. However when I stopped taking greeks gear i felt as if I lost a lot of water weight and shrunk a bit. Im confused to if maybe the first blood test from my GP some how got messed up Or if possibly Superiors gear was able to shoot my test levels up within in 2 days which the endocrinologist told me it would be present on my test if this was the case. Right now Im injecting. .50 or greeks and .50 of Superiors gear a day as IM not sure which one is responsible for raising my Test levels. The only thing I can do at this point is wait for the lab max test kits that I ordered and test both of these vials to see which one is legit.

Nick
Dude you need to run superiors for another week and run bloods not 2 days. Labmax is not ging to tell you which one is stronger just the detection of hormone. It is possible for the new prop to raise levels. If you are doing 50/50 you will never know. You need to establish protocol. Why were you testing again so soon? BTW what was your pre cycle test level.

@nick505 What would be the purpose of running half of each and then running bloodwork? I'm a little lost.

Also, you just posted in the "new superior" thread saying your were on his prop for 2 days, if probably preface your dosage and the other gear your on too. Just a thought man

So jumped on superiors gear that next day after I received my blood test results back which was 28th. Meaning I had 2 shots in me @ 1.0. Im guessing that it had to be superiors gear but the time Ive been on his gear I felt like I lost a lot of water and was not looking as full this could of been psychological as well. I also slacked off a bit for 3-4 days when I received my test results back.

Nick

The endocrinologist told me that the gear would show up in my system if it was real from just the 2 days of the test prop. Im leaning more towards the side of thinking superiors gear is more legit. However I do believe greeks gear did have a bit of legitimacy but was SEVERELY under-dosed as my test levels were only 1014ng/dl after almost two weeks of 750mg a week.

After 2 days the last pin

Dude you need to run superiors for another week and run bloods not 2 days. Labmax is not ging to tell you which one is stronger just the detection of hormone. It is possible for the new prop to raise levels. If you are doing 50/50 you will never know. You need to establish protocol. Why were you testing again so soon? BTW what was your pre cycle test level.

I had that Endo Appt. scheduled for like 2-3 months so fuckin hard to get into one of those guys.
I will start dosing 1mg Superior test prop and get some bloods done here in a week or so.
Only reason why I started Greeks gear again is because while I was waiting for Superiors Test prop to kick even as the supposed same substance I saw myself in the mirror loosing gains.

Nick

I had that Endo Appt. scheduled for like 2-3 months so fuckin hard to get into one of those guys.
I will start dosing 1mg Superior test prop and get some bloods done here in a week or so.
Only reason why I started Greeks gear again is because while I was waiting for Superiors Test prop to kick even as the supposed same substance I saw myself in the mirror loosing gains.

Nick
I think most of your issues lie in the fact that in seems like you don't fully understand how AAS work. You don't pin Prop and feel it in a couple hours, you aren't going to pin ANYTHING and just blow up in the mirror overnight. You need to train hard consistently, eat well consistently, and gear is the last little bit that will help you recover faster and stronger. Detailed logs will take some of the guess work out, but ultimately if you are "watching" your appearance change in the mirror overnight it's likely fluctuations in water weight either from inconsistent diet,training, or AI dosing. You're building a house brother brick by brick and you need a solid foundation (diet/training/routine) or you will never see the benefits of being enhanced.

I'm all for you gettin on whatever gear you want for as long as you want at whatever dose you feel is necessary, but I think it might be counterproductive to other members here to jump on different gear and keep getting bloods drawn and posting them, because it's sincerely confusing and very difficult to discern which gear is causing the changes in your levels my man.

I think most of your issues lie in the fact that in seems like you don't fully understand how AAS work. You don't pin Prop and feel it in a couple hours, you aren't going to pin ANYTHING and just blow up in the mirror overnight. You need to train hard consistently, eat well consistently, and gear is the last little bit that will help you recover faster and stronger. Detailed logs will take some of the guess work out, but ultimately if you are "watching" your appearance change in the mirror overnight it's likely fluctuations in water weight either from inconsistent diet,training, or AI dosing. You're building a house brother brick by brick and you need a solid foundation (diet/training/routine) or you will never see the benefits of being enhanced.
You're right.
I'm all for you gettin on whatever gear you want for as long as you want at whatever dose you feel is necessary, but I think it might be counterproductive to other members here to jump on different gear and keep getting bloods drawn and posting them, because it's sincerely confusing and very difficult to discern which gear is causing the changes in your levels my man.
Im confused as hell myself. My ADHD's got me all over the place my friend. LOL

yo greek im still waiting on your offer? you pm me with some offer of paying for me to get blood done and then flake out and i never hear from you again whats up brotha? on greeks teste and eq 600mg ea wk btw.

yo greek im still waiting on your offer? you pm me with some offer of paying for me to get blood done and then flake out and i never hear from you again whats up brotha? on greeks teste and eq 600mg ea wk btw.

I guess he decided you're LE now! Lol That seems to be how he gets out of doing the right thing..

I got my bros labs today. They are, 7500. Start, test e500 wk @2 x's week. Bold 600 week, 2 pins week. Ended with test sust. Sust prob didn't really show up. I told him that I'd post. Done. Have a good day

apperciate the labs manny but id really only trust my own results at this point, so much conflicting evidence on greeks gear.

I'm glad his gear isn't completely bunk, that's fuckin awesome for everyone who bought, seriously... But the second there was an issue, Greek went dark. Kinda raises red flags regardless. If I'm wrong, I apologize, and maybe his clients can correct me if he's reached out to them privately. Thanks for posting anyway

I'm glad his gear isn't completely bunk, that's fuckin awesome for everyone who bought, seriously... But the second there was an issue, Greek went dark. Kinda raises red flags regardless. If I'm wrong, I apologize, and maybe his clients can correct me if he's reached out to them privately. Thanks for posting anyway

I agree, I'd hate to see people injecting themselves with bullshit, but even if his gear is legit, his character alone has assassinated his business

@Manny lab scores should be held unaccountable for. He has been brought forward as a shill and nonetheless they're characters are questionable. While I do hope everyone is getting real gear we need other members of the community to come forward if it matters. @Robot could be a considerable choice. Then again I wonder if he contacted Greek personally about the funding for lab test after an anonymous order or if he was selected personally by the source before hand.

At this point I wouldn't buy shit from Greek. But I can't force any of you to do anything. Not even read through this thread to see how everything had unfolded and ultimately draw your own conclusions.

@Manny lab scores should be held unaccountable for. He has been brought forward as a shill and nonetheless they're characters are questionable. While I do hope everyone is getting real gear we need other members of the community to come forward if it matters. @Robot could be a considerable choice. Then again I wonder if he contacted Greek personally about the funding for lab test after an anonymous order or if he was selected personally by the source before hand.

At this point I wouldn't buy shit from Greek. But I can't force any of you to do anything. Not even read through this thread to see how everything had unfolded and ultimately draw your own conclusions.
I'm not sure what you're saying here. That these bloods dont mean shit? Not true. I was told by a well known member to post these because there are people here that have gotten gear and are at this time running it. You can say and continue to say what you want about me being a shill and look like an ass as long as you want to. There's a reason that we are here at meso, to learn and make sure things are on the up and up. It's obvious that you cant keep my name out of your mouth so keep it up bubbs. I am not a shill and don't work for anyone but the guy that pays me to make things pretty. Yes, I do work and am a blue collar guy. I help america shine one house/ building at a time. You may ask why I am adding this, go ahead ask. You can say these are bad labs, you cant really though. They show higher levels than ive seen on almost EVERY single blood draw. There was only one that was higher. So, hope this clears up any fucked up agenda that you had here. It won't and we all know it. Take care of those muscles,I am.

as for myself id love to get the blood done as greek said he would pay for it in a pm to me. but he has not stepped up and taken any action on this matter. id like to get this blood done and know whats really going on or stop running this stuff. so id appeciate greek stepping up and coming through on his offer to me and not keep having me wait.

Sponsors

Latest posts