Dunamis Labs

How could this possibly be vouching for a source? Just wondering. have you posted this to the testing/labmax thread?

I don't really see the point of posting a good labmax, people look at the pass as indicative of a good product overall which is empirically not the case.

This was recently pointed out to me by a member here

And in the case of this source he was undergoing some issues with his hard drive/potential LE involvement/whatever, I didn't want to send more people to him until he had this handled
Also, to your point, no. I haven't posted the results, he had shut down shop by the time my refills came in so, in addition to my earlier point I really didn't see that as much use to people.

got ya ranger @ manny where did those results come from..i gave up on this thread a while ago and still not sure its worth reading threw to find results..but that's interesting..he sent me an extra jug for some issues we had but if its bunk than its useless

A friend got labs and he gets them tomorrow, hard copy. I asked if I could postamd will be doing so after he gets them.

all the shit goin on and this guy don't want to post on the test e and test p even tho the enanthate was deemed shit

Beg pardon?
By whom was this shit deemed?

Because as far as I know I'm the only one who did any labmax testing, although I haven't really been keeping up on this either

EDIT: I add this because again I have a bottle of the Eth and it looks decent to me.

don't get but hurt buddy I posted several times on the quality and if it was legit and got nothing back basicly and now im seeing this..believe me im not mad

don't get but hurt buddy I posted several times on the quality and if it was legit and got nothing back basicly and now im seeing this..believe me im not mad

I'm not angry either

But just as a check on my understanding, you're asking if something is G2G... and because you don't hear an answer (to the affirmative, negative or otherwise) you deem something as shit?

That seems a little premature to me, no?

Edit: again I can't say one way or the other, but the labmax passed it

i had no idea this thread was still going on. I read (quickly) he thread the other day because i thought i had missed something going on at Meso. The only thing that is missing is the time i took to read pps. 15-50. I'll never get that back.

I do hope some comes back legit, for the guys who bought shit and sitll have it left. Although shold have waited as it seem.
atodd

Here are the results for the Test C. I am currently running 3 CC a week.. anybody have advice for the low LH and FSH? I have been using HCG at 500 iu a week but my results were low.

Attachments

• IMG_20140904_095253_189.jpg
    IMG_20140904_095253_189.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 58
Here are the results for the Test C. I am currently running 3 CC a week.. anybody have advice for the low LH and FSH? I have been using HCG at 500 iu a week but my results were low.

Hcg knocks out your signals for LH and FSH

Agreed I was under the impression that hcg was an analog for LH and didn't show up on the lab test. Which is why people use pregnancy tests to confirm its legitimacy.

Hcg mimics LH. I've never been a fan of hcg usage during cycle. For post most definitely.

@TexAg what sucks about the results is that it's not definitive on the test score since it's only a generic scale.

So it seems Greek has mastered the art of cooking Test C however still refining his Test Prop skills

IM confused as hell right now. So after getting my results for first blood test [the ones I had posted] I had stopped taking Greeks prop as my test levels were within range by all means. Stopped his gear on the 27th and then started Superiors test prop the day right after. So i had 2 shots of superiors test prop by Friday the 29th when I had my blood drawn. These results are from that friday after 2 shots of Superiors test prop. However when I stopped taking greeks gear i felt as if I lost a lot of water weight and shrunk a bit. Im confused to if maybe the first blood test from my GP some how got messed up Or if possibly Superiors gear was able to shoot my test levels up within in 2 days which the endocrinologist told me it would be present on my test if this was the case. Right now Im injecting. .50 or greeks and .50 of Superiors gear a day as IM not sure which one is responsible for raising my Test levels. The only thing I can do at this point is wait for the lab max test kits that I ordered and test both of these vials to see which one is legit.

Nick

Attachments

• IMG_8357 (1).jpg
    IMG_8357 (1).jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 33
So it seems Greek has mastered the art of cooking Test C however still refining his Test Prop skills
"Mastered the art..." ?
That blood test tell us basically the same as a labmax, there's something in there, but it could still be grossly underdosed same as your experience. Or it could be great? But at 750mg/weekly if he didn't register at the bare minimum 1500+ it would essentially be straight oil.

IM confused as hell right now. So after getting my results for first blood test [the ones I had posted] I had stopped taking Greeks prop as my test levels were within range by all means. Stopped his gear on the 27th and then started Superiors test prop the day right after. So i had 2 shots of superiors test prop by Friday the 29th when I had my blood drawn. These results are from that friday after 2 shots of Superiors test prop. However when I stopped taking greeks gear i felt as if I lost a lot of water weight and shrunk a bit. Im confused to if maybe the first blood test from my GP some how got messed up Or if possibly Superiors gear was able to shoot my test levels up within in 2 days which the endocrinologist told me it would be present on my test if this was the case. Right now Im injecting. .50 or greeks and .50 of Superiors gear a day as IM not sure which one is responsible for raising my Test levels. The only thing I can do at this point is wait for the lab max test kits that I ordered and test both of these vials to see which one is legit.

Nick
When was the last time you pinned in relation to the bloodtest? Day of?
Your confused because your pinning shit from untested labs the day it hits your mailbox, changing doses, getting bloods done without a control group, switching labels, mixing labels....hell really the only thing you AREN'T doing is helping other new guys.

EDIT: I'm sorry bro I know you are trying I didn't mean to sound like such an ass but it really is confusing for not only you but a lot of guys that look here for unbiased info. If it were me....I would dump Greek's prop based on your bloods.

Sponsors

Latest posts