Dunamis Labs

Hey update here on greeks Gear. I ordered 8 bottles of his stuff. I was checking the bottles out side by side and noticed that 4 of the 8 were slightly clearer than the others which were a bit more yellow. Could I have found the some of his bottles were diluted? but wait! it gets better ALL of the 4 bottles that were clearer looking also had markings under the labels the other four did not. Just keeps getting sketchier and SKETCHIER! The bottle I was using was one of the Clearer vials out of the bunch.

Nick

Attachments

• dumbass gear 1.jpg
    dumbass gear 1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 79
  • dumbass gear 2.jpg
    dumbass gear 2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 81
well im trying to get him to get some test off private md lb .com
and im not sure which one i should get? he said he would pay for it but seems to be like pulling teeth.still would like some people to point out which test they would reccomend off thier site.

Hey update here on greeks Gear. I ordered 8 bottles of his stuff. I was checking the bottles out side by side and noticed that 4 of the 8 were slightly clearer than the others which were a bit more yellow. Could I have found the some of his bottles were diluted? but wait! it gets better ALL of the 4 bottles that were clearer looking also had markings under the labels the other four did not. Just keeps getting sketchier and SKETCHIER! The bottle I was using was one of the Clearer vials out of the bunch.

Nick

I never sold 8 of any one thing at once nick. Also the writing wasn't for you personal paranoia, it's so I don't mix vials. Lighter oil is due to using lighter oil. [emoji58] Jesus

ya i want a good one. might as well know everything while im at it

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=search_results&show=1033&category=14&search=Hormone Panel for Males #1033

tells you everything you might be looking for health related

this one below excludes thyroid function analysis. but its pretty close to everything else health related. But it includes mass spec for your free and total test scores. It'll tell you exactly where your test stands in order to eliminate guessing on gear quality. This second one would be my choice. Unless you have thyroid concerns.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=search_results&show=2418&category=14&search=Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS#2418

Last edited:
Based on how this threads gone you may want to test that to ensure it's not underdosed or completely bunk :rolleyes:
There's nothing under dosed or bunk kiddo. The only thing bunk are the catfish circling this thread waiting for scraps to fall. It's the best any bottom feeder can do with their time.

There's nothing under dosed or bunk kiddo. The only thing bunk are the catfish circling this thread waiting for scraps to fall. It's the best any bottom feeder can do with their time.

Only bottom feeder here is you. Waiting to grab ahold all the new comers with no knowledge of your tarnished business model and brand name.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=search_results&show=1033&category=14&search=Hormone Panel for Males #1033

tells you everything you might be looking for health related

this one below excludes thyroid function analysis. but its pretty close to everything else health related. But it includes mass spec for your free and total test scores. It'll tell you exactly where your test stands in order to eliminate guessing on gear quality. This second one would be my choice. Unless you have thyroid concerns.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=search_results&show=2418&category=14&search=Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS#2418
Does the TT give you a specific number or is it the one where it reads greater than 1500?

I use privatemd and usually get the female and hypogonadism panel and that gives a specific number. So, if you have used that panel before, (the one in the link) perhaps you'd be able to tell us. If you haven't, that's ok.