Dunamis Labs

Labmax doesn't prove the dosaging of the compounds in the bottle ONLY that they exist. Bloods are the only way to tell.

I was on his gear 2 weeks when I had bloods done.

I don't disagree with that statement. Bloods and MS only.
What I figured out with GETM while they were still around is the amount of florescent can indicate how well its dosed. Greeks prop didn't look bad to me

I thought I recalled you saying you had started adding superior prop to greeks test and changing the doses and stuff. I just looked back and couldn't find that, it seems I had you confused with someone else (for the life of me I don't know who though).

For that I apologize, my bad

If you have six bottles of the stuff send the one off for MS

wait your saying don't ask if anyone did geeks npp cuz people are running it. hey im asking for personal reasons isn't that why we here.. im seeing ppl say id rather run seriously underdosed gear than straight oil on here..is that for real this is like the twilight zone

wait your saying don't ask if anyone did geeks npp cuz people are running it. hey im asking for personal reasons isn't that why we here.. im seeing ppl say id rather run seriously underdosed gear than straight oil on here..is that for real this is like the twilight zone
Bro, I was saying do not throw it away!!! Ask around, people ran it and are and say its groovy!!

@boston597, hella crazy bro!! This is the twilight zone! I know that the gear that I've heard about is good. There have only been 2 people whining and one of them sent a pm saying that it was good and he'd wait till greek opened back up. It's not my place to post this msg that I received so I won't.

I had a conversation with a gent that wanted more and had ti go elsewhere for it. The only thing that I've heard abt greeks npp is good bro. Couldn't tell ya tho.

I got ya I been away a lot haven't been on my usual rounds.and some things im seeing are scary
Hella crazy!! I'm. Ot sure why nick505 is trippi g then starting back on it. Thats why I said send it to me, I've heard from other ppl that it's good. Whatever. The labs that I posted were and are 100% real and cant. Be fucked with. 7500 is astronomical!!!

Well that's much more noble, honorable and I feel like an ass.
Thank you for your service sir

And thank you for your support
No need to feel like an ass though, I'm just unfamiliar with the show.
Vikings, right? Does it feature large Nordic men brutally killing their foes? (al la Sparticus)
I feel like I could get into that