Dunamis Labs

@boston597, hella crazy bro!! This is the twilight zone! I know that the gear that I've heard about is good. There have only been 2 people whining and one of them sent a pm saying that it was good and he'd wait till greek opened back up. It's not my place to post this msg that I received so I won't.

Shut the fuck up already

Hey Johnson, fuck off you keyboard soldier! Don't be mad that it's a giid day for a lot of people and you're fucked off with a shitty ass

Usually I don't like to pull the covers off of the overtly mentally challenged individuals... But for you I'm making an exception... I'm surprised CC hasn't hopped on here and told you to STFU yet... It's borderline embarrassing to watch and listen to... Your fucken 7600 bloods have NO MERIT after all that's gone down here... A "friend" of yours got bloods!?!? Now people are supposed to believe you in light of what unfolded in the aforementioned pages... What sad is in your head that makes fucken sense... What the real deal is a friend of "done-and-miss" I mean "dunamis" got his bloods... So the sources friend has bloods to show everyone.... BIG FUCKEN DEAL... No vetted member of this board is showing anything over 2k and I'm being generous with the 2... That cat nick is spinning cuz he's come across some bunk gear so many times that
Done-and-Miss's 40% legit powder is now a viable option for him... This lab fucked up, plain and simple and you continue to not let it fucken go, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch you shill this FLUFF backed with misrepresented bloods and
no disclosure of what your fucken motives really are...

Usually I don't like to pull the covers off of the overtly mentally challenged individuals... But for you I'm making an exception... I'm surprised CC hasn't hopped on here and told you to STFU yet... It's borderline embarrassing to watch and listen to... Your fucken 7600 bloods have NO MERIT after all that's gone down here... A "friend" of yours got bloods!?!? Now people are supposed to believe you in light of what unfolded in the aforementioned pages... What sad is in your head that makes fucken sense... What the real deal is a friend of "done-and-miss" I mean "dunamis" got his bloods... So the sources friend has bloods to show everyone.... BIG FUCKEN DEAL... No vetted member of this board is showing anything over 2k and I'm being generous with the 2... That cat nick is spinning cuz he's come across some bunk gear so many times that
Done-and-Miss's 40% legit powder is now a viable option for him... This lab fucked up, plain and simple and you continue to not let it fucken go, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch you shill this FLUFF backed with misrepresented bloods and
no disclosure of what your fucken motives really are...
HA FUCKING HA!! You have o fucking idea at all what the fuck or who the fuck. Check this out guy, go back to your littke crappy life and find another bandwagon to join. Wait, there are manyleopme and labs to run your fucking face about. How many people got gear and aren't saying a thing...lots lame. There are two people that are saying things. One of them sent a fucking msg saying hes waiting for more. Think about that. How fast thus guy went dry and noone else is bitching. I'm not a shill lame. I'm a rationale mother fucker that can't stand bitches running their fucking mouths abojt shit that they have no fucking idea about. So, fuck off chump. Eat this before you crash tonight.

And thank you for your support
No need to feel like an ass though, I'm just unfamiliar with the show.
Vikings, right? Does it feature large Nordic men brutally killing their foes? (al la Sparticus)
I feel like I could get into that
Yes it does... Badass

He's saying your a shill because you can't see any other perspective than the fact that your blood test came back at 7500 and then choose to ride or die for Greek for no apparent reason other than that. Greek is shady as fuck, yet you still promote his shit, people are unhappy with his service and product, but you still promote it, that is why he is saying you are a shill. Instead of looking out for the community, you look out for a source.

Yes, you got good results and you keep speaking of this PM, but the bottom line is Greek is fuckin nowhere to be seen and you are doin the talking for him. Why is that? Why do you care so much about this god damn source?

Greeks gear was highly underdosed! however it was a lot stronger than superiors stuff that he sent me. Id rather run underdosed gear as opposed to straight oil.
IM trying Mike Strongs Gear next.
Nick
Nvrmind, not worth commenting on.

Last edited:
He's saying your a shill because you can't see any other perspective than the fact that your blood test came back at 7500 and then choose to ride or die for Greek for no apparent reason other than that. Greek is shady as fuck, yet you still promote his shit, people are unhappy with his service and product, but you still promote it, that is why he is saying you are a shill. Instead of looking out for the community, you look out for a source.

Yes, you got good results and you keep speaking of this PM, but the bottom line is Greek is fuckin nowhere to be seen and you are doin the talking for him. Why is that? Why do you care so much about this god damn source?

Everyone with at least a 5th grade reading level knows Manny is affiliated with Calf Camp and dumbass labs.

Proven below:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/new-to-the-scene.134357109/

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/first-cycle.134357168/#post-1075039

So his "friend's" test results are irrelevant.

On the flip side, Nick has no clue as to what he is doing. He's displayed that from day one. His opinion on any compound or lab is also irrelevant IMO.

Calf Cramp isn't even selling gear anymore. Just let this thread die.

Everyone with at least a 5th grade reading level knows Manny is affiliated with Calf Camp and dumbass labs.

Proven below:

On the flip side, Nick has no clue as to what he is doing. He's displayed that from day one. His opinion on any compound or lab is also irrelevant IMO.

Thanks Colt, I was wondering because I personally use superior and I haven't had any problems (granted I haven't run his test prop) with that lab. I thought it odd, the amount of time he used before he tested, but I don't have a lot of exp running prop solo (I use it at the end of my cycles).

Proven below:

Didn't know it to THIS extent. Thanks @Colt44 for pointing it out. I just picked it up from this and superior's thread. Appreciated brother

It really doesn't make sence if the gear is shit right!?? I saw a pm last night from the only other person thats bitching that stated "greek, can you believe the shut thats being said on your thread? Let mw know when ur backbup, dont forget me" if this gear is so bad why and tje fuck are people saying and doing these things? It's so lame that people want to talk hella shit and then they're running it and sending PM's stating I'm gonna wait for you. It's a crazy fucking world we live in here.
. ok manny you wanna put people on blast, first off he shoulda never sent you my pms to him. second you must not know how to read cause you already pmd me with this same shit and i thought i made my self pretty clear, but maybe you just dont get it or figure it out. but that pm read about the people talking shit about the gear getting all worked up and not testing it i still stand by that part and think they should got it and had it tested for as long as they bitched about it. but as far as me saying the gear was great what the pm said was and i qoute ive been running it what 2-3 weeks and got good gain. correct? mind you i already told you i started the cycle of with some left over gear from previous cycle. so was already on that test e and that eq for about 4wks (now fallow along) happens to be test e and eq take about that time to start really noticing it. ya wow right about the time i get greeks gear and make the switch and 2 weeks in ya still feel good probaly cause my other gear is still doing its thing. but right at that point after i send that message i notice gain loss feeling like shit no energy weak. now do you need to be reminded about those pms? cause i sent them to you too remember? then all this talk about him paying for my labs but never hear a thing from him, and now this bs post by you about you cant belive people saying this shit? maybe you should read a little better and do some more detective work and you could grasp what i was saying. or pick up what i was putting down. only thing i got to say to you now is lose lips sink ships. you talk a good one. but you really shoulda kept your lips shut and not put my shit out there like that cause now i gotta come and say how it really went down and you and greek look like idiots.