Dunamis Labs

ok greek i can see you come on here and read shit but, you keep ignoring me about the test you said you would pay for. starting to think that your full of shit and maybe you are no good. if i do hear from you in the next 24hrs and have you put up for this test then im done with you and your gear and instead of trying to be with you, be against you. sorry bud but ive given you plenty of time. times up time to put up or shut up...

I never sold 8 of any one thing at once nick. Also the writing wasn't for you personal paranoia, it's so I don't mix vials. Lighter oil is due to using lighter oil. [emoji58] Jesus
Hmm I received 8 bottles shall I take a pic?

He said that he's going to run it in the superior thread I believe. I also don't believe its bunk man. At all. Sorry, maybe we have different thought processes.

So he said he is going to run the same gear that he supposedly had extremely low TT levels after testing?

Nicky is an interesting character...
It really doesn't make sence if the gear is shit right!?? I saw a pm last night from the only other person thats bitching that stated "greek, can you believe the shut thats being said on your thread? Let mw know when ur backbup, dont forget me" if this gear is so bad why and tje fuck are people saying and doing these things? It's so lame that people want to talk hella shit and then they're running it and sending PM's stating I'm gonna wait for you. It's a crazy fucking world we live in here.

I am not taking anyone's side here cuz there seems to be some weird shit goin on, but @Manny it is possible that nick got some poorly dosed gear and you got some good shit. Happens a lot, just sayin... I'm glad your experience with Greek was good but you might not wanna go to bat for him.
When shit went bad, he fuckin bounced, he hasn't even taken care of you and you've been a loyal client and one of his only advocates here

Greeks gear was highly underdosed! however it was a lot stronger than superiors stuff that he sent me. Id rather run underdosed gear as opposed to straight oil.
IM trying Mike Strongs Gear next.
Nick

I am not taking anyone's side here cuz there seems to be some weird shit goin on, but @Manny it is possible that nick got some poorly dosed gear and you got some good shit. Happens a lot, just sayin... I'm glad your experience with Greek was good but you might not wanna go to bat for him.
When shit went bad, he fuckin bounced, he hasn't even taken care of you and you've been a loyal client and one of his only advocates here
Its def possible bro. There's a thing that I've been told, there was only one batch of prop. So, this is why I said to send it to me!

Greeks gear was highly underdosed! however it was a lot stronger than superiors stuff that he sent me. Id rather run underdosed gear as opposed to straight oil.
IM trying Mike Strongs Gear next.
Nick

I saw your blood results, didn't you say you were mixing labels and changing doses mid cycle?
And you got bloods taken two days after your last pin? While using a bunch of AI's and what not?

I don't understand much about the action of Test Prop but to be using the stuff the way you were and then claiming your bloods as definitive proof of bad gear seems like bad science.

I'm not defending the guy, but the stuff I labmaxed looked good

Labmax doesn't prove the dosaging of the compounds in the bottle ONLY that they exist. Bloods are the only way to tell.

I was on his gear 2 weeks when I had bloods done.