Dunamis Labs

I hope you know that posting is as good as legends labs or naps posting they're own lab results.
You can say whatever you want. It's not my labs and I pm'd m greek and asked him if I could post up amd he said fucking duh! If a ugl has these kind of #s I sure as fuck want to know where, what,who and how do I get it. Ya know? Ill also be posting to the lab thread and any other thread that has ANY relative info/input. I thought meso was all about getting labs and blood work. Also, if quest labs aren't worthy im not sure where to tell my bro to go. Any ideas? Yes I can see what you're saying but I think that it'd be a positive post. To see where guys can get on properly dosed gear. By the way if you choose to speak to me as a man we can have dialog. I'm looking forward to contributing to meso amd dont have the patience for games. Any arena that has to do with labs will see this hard copy. Thanks for not being a dick. We can actually act like men.

Hey fuckers time for the moment of truth here!
So Ive been on his test prop about a month now at 750/weekly
And his the results for Dunamis Labs.
I wanna hear everyones opinions on these numbers.

Attachments

• Test Results.jpg
    Test Results.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 99

Yeah that's a waste of a month and pins

By the way.... Is that your telephone number on the report?

You probably already stated this somewhere, but how long had it been between last pin and blood draw?

And, what was the breakdown in weekly pinning schedule (twice weekly?).

More importantly, that "PT phone" is that your number?

I would like to know when your last pin was. Your Free T was almost double the reference range so it is unlikely that what you were feeling was the placebo effect. I have never seen results quite like yours.

Yes I have being dosing arimidex @ .25ED/EOD And will probably continue to do so after I find out what my normal E levels are since I have been feeling better on the Adex.