Dunamis Labs

Went into the GP today who refused to do estro levels do to legal reasons but did agree to run my test. Will have results by monday most likely. Be able to say if his gear is real or not.
Nick

Went into the GP today who refused to do estro levels do to legal reasons but did agree to run my test. Will have results by monday most likely. Be able to say if his gear is real or not.
Nick
That's shitty of your doctor. You weren't asking him to do anything but run a test for you to make sure you were healthy. I don't understand why he would deny you this. Sure, he can be against your choices, but at least you are trying to make the responsible call.

Nick
You need to change doctors. There's no legal reason why he can't order whatever test he feels appropriate.

Damnit man I keep hoping one of you guys (UGLs) will come through as a solid source cause I need a domestic connection but you guys all fuck it up in under a month lol. Fucken damn hell!! Home brew here I come, I can see it happening at some point in my future if the game keeps going south like it has been

Go to Privatemd and get the labs you need.

My last cycle my estro was 400...it's worth getting it checked.

Were you on tren? Privatemdlabs/Labcorp sometimes pick up tren as e2... There's info on it here somewhere.. 2/3 times on tren it wasn't picked up and once e2 read as 800 which I know for a fact wasn't true as I ran the same AI I had when e2 read as 30..

Were you on tren? Privatemdlabs/Labcorp sometimes pick up tren as e2... There's info on it here somewhere.. 2/3 times on tren it wasn't picked up and once e2 read as 800 which I know for a fact wasn't true as I ran the same AI I had when e2 read as 30..

Yes I was! You remember lol

Could have been that too. I never retested because they didn't give me a full test reading. Just guzzled letro!

Yes I was! You remember lol

Could have been that too. I never retested because they didn't give me a full test reading. Just guzzled letro!

Ha, no I wasn't sure if you ran tren or not...

I took obscene amounts of letro too for a few days until I figured it out..

Go to Privatemd and get the labs you need.

My last cycle my estro was 400...it's worth getting it checked.

Geek, were you running tren during that last cycle when your estro was above 400?

EDIT - nevermind, just saw JB's posts.

Damnit man I keep hoping one of you guys (UGLs) will come through as a solid source cause I need a domestic connection but you guys all fuck it up in under a month lol. Fucken damn hell!! Home brew here I come, I can see it happening at some point in my future if the game keeps going south like it has been
You still got it get good raws from what iI see it is not much easier.

You could provide me the third option. 3) you are interested in protecting the overall community of meso. And not just meso, but the overall transaction quality from any product brand.

Listen I've been on forums for years and I've seen your game being played and its never changed. The difference is I am able to actually provide exposure of the act on meso. Unlike any other forum. Ive been very straightforward here and many people know what I do for a living. Also my stance towards that lab that you say I have a vested personal interest on. See if you didn't blatantly post things and instead looked a little into public information (Member postings) you would know of it simply by looking into my post history. So you can call me a cop/shill whatever you want. Im called a cop at work all day long, and I've been called shill here a fraction of that. We make our own history. The internet serves as its recorder.

I don't personally care what your history is with him. But thank you in acknowledging that you did have a shill on the inside this entire time. See if you cared or knew any better you would of told this special good friend of yours to sit back and stay away from the thread. Or better yet, just expose him as knowing your second handle here on these forums. And we would of moved forward. Instead you let him stayed there deceiving the public and promoting your product as superior. Which I knew was coming, which is why I kept targeting you. Especially when you increased the number of members 2 to 4 that knew about your other handle but decided against exposing the additional two names.

Your ride has come to an end. You were a potential scammer in the making. Just remember one thing morals and character can take you a long way in this life with your business and social nature.
You're retarded

Why are you now coming at Dper he is not a cop and has no interest in another lab. You should of not of went there with GB period. Instead of saying my fault that was a no-no an err in my part I was pissed and flew off the handle. YOu went about in the wrong manner.

I never like the fact I had to give you my e-mail for your price list. Yes I thought about grabbing some stuff for testing but never actually pinning it because I didn't know who you are. Now if you are who we think you are I probably would of went ahead and pinned we never had any beef.

Manny he is your 15 year friend good but he is dick riding and it was obvious. You can call him your bitch but not control him. You should of sat him down and told him to chill it is friends that get every guy in trouble sometimes. Explained to him about business and how he had a potential to hurt. A friend would of understood that.

As far as the trashing... every new lab here is going to go through it. Funny thing is you probably would of had less if you just gave out your handle. Astro was no exception he got put through the ringer. You weren't ready and that is ok but don't go around accusing guys as cops or looking out for another lab because that is bullshit you are now doing what every other ride by night lab has done and not separating yourself from all the other bullshit that has come through here.

I am telling you if Manny would have just chilled and you the same it would of went away. I dropped the handle issue. Just think if this was the real drug business and you moved in on a block you would of had a bigger problem then a couple of guys trashing you.

Sorry I don't understand your behavior here and Manny's... poorly run business is all I see. Money trumps words any day. All the words had no effect on your orders but recent behavior will. Guys trashing my name after I sold out in a weekend who the fuck cares. Really @greek. Business never personal bro!!!