Dunamis Labs

... Now go fuck your mother before I do...

I should actually thank you though, a fellow member liked my comment calling your punk ass out, so I guess I have you to thank for becoming a WKM!!! So thanks!!

Seriously dipshit? You keep going to the "F my mother... She's a cunt. ..blah blah bullshit"?

Just how lame are you? You are completely classless, insanely vulgar, and have zero control over your emotions.

You really think you're a badass don't you? Your posts are transparently pathetic. At this point my engaging you is a complement. I really think that most here pity you too much to tell you what a useless, worthless loser you are. Not calling you names as you're so fond of, simply stating facts- I really believe that.

Hope you find some self respect someday.

And you were info gathering. Probably not with bad intentions, you just couldn't help yourself. I could care less, all I'm warning you of is the smarter sources don't take kindly to that. You want to get yourself blacklisted, be my guest.

Seriously dipshit? You keep going to the "F my mother... She's a cunt. ..blah blah bullshit"?

Just how lame are you? You are completely classless, insanely vulgar, and have zero control over your emotions.

You really think you're a badass don't you? Your posts are transparently pathetic. At this point my engaging you is a complement. I really think that most here pity you too much to tell you what a useless, worthless loser you are. Not calling you names as you're so fond of, simply stating facts- I really believe that.

Hope you find some self respect someday.

And you were info gathering. Probably not with bad intentions, you just couldn't help yourself. I could care less, all I'm warning you of is the smarter sources don't take kindly to that. You want to get yourself blacklisted, be my guest.

You just called your own mother a cunt and I'm classless??? I do applaude the takeaway technique.. It does show some creativity. Did someone just watch 8 mile? Lol
As far as transparency??? C'mon bro, you can't be serious... You might as well be plexiglass....

In fact what exactly was you're problem with me to begin with?? The fact that I had a problem with somebody who was ragging on guys who test product??? It's funny, dozens of other members have called you out on your bullshit, yet you only ever come back to me.. What kind of homo erotic obsession do you have with me exactly??? You might want to stop spending money on gear and use it on a therapist to explore that one.. Maybe your fat ass Keebler elf frame has you hating those of us who represent all that you actually want to be??? Maybe daddy didn't play catch with you enough??? An Oedipus complex perhaps??? Who knows, but either way you're def wacked in the head... In one breath you're claiming to be this holier than thou, to good to call names preacher man, in the next you're calling me lame, bitch, loser, blah, blah,blah.. You really should get on some meds..

And you keep going back to this info gathering obsession of yours, as if you've cracked some davinci code.. Just because you've convinced yourself of some lame ass argument doesn't make it so, brotha.. You can call a red painting blue, but it doesn't make it blue, it makes you look crazy... You think by putting some whacked out accusations out there , that you're what??? Gonna turn everyone against me??? Talk about transparency!!! It must kill you that I'm well respected and you're nothing but a "never was"...

As far as being black listed??? I'd be way more concerned over your shill ass ever being taken seriously... And who exactly do you consider the smarter sources?? You just sucked Dumanis' dick for the last 2 weeks, so we obviously have a much different definition of "smarter sources"..

Now that I have verbally dick slapped the shit out of you, I think I'm gonna chill with my girlfriend for a little while... You do know what a girlfriend is right??? It's that thing that you pretend to be for $200 an hour from a guy named Steve... Thanks for playing

Both of you just need to stop. No need for a dick measuring test, the thread is done and the source gone.

Both of you just need to stop. No need for a dick measuring test, the thread is done and the source gone.

I stayed quiet all last night, while my name was being dragged through
the mud and my personal info was being threatened... This guy has a weird obsession/vendetta against me. I agree it's gone
too far, but he refuses to let it go.. And for what?? Defending a source who had crossed the most major line possible, at my expense!! And that's a good point you raise... The source isn't even here anymore, the source is the one that broke the code and yet here he is accusing me of being LE and info gathering... Something is very wrong here... A number of well respected members have come to my defense, yet he kisses their ass and always seems to come back to me... I prob should be the bigger man, seeing that he has shown his true colors and the powers that be have made it known they have my back, but this guy needs to be shut down...

@insertnamehere, haha, lame dud
I highly doubt LE had anything to do with his departure too otherwise he simply would of vanished and more "hints" wouldn't be given on his behalf.

I think this is a done deal. If we do know something is @greek that he was @calfcramp . Then calf cramp came onto here trying to reroute complaints away from this thread to provide a greater image to his lab. Total piece of shit act and true definition of a shill (Im assuming the people that did know about his act spoke to him about his actions and like @brutus79 mentioned was simply ignored. Or passed on and they didn't notice this.

I have my suspicions on manny. But I won't pull that trigger yet other then the fact he is possibly on the warning track as of now as a potential shill.
What exactly are your suspicions of me? Potential shill? So fucking lame dude. So lame. Who are you to say what the fuck I'm about? Oh, wait, you're a member of a board on the web? Dude, come on. There's way more cool shit to do besides talk shit on a phone or computer. Live a little man! Enjoy your days, be positive. Cut the shit out! "You know" fucking magician!!

Well, that explains Manny all over my ass for asking about Greeks other handle...
You're a lame bro!! Go do something besides talk shit and try to get people to like you! Have a cup of coffee with a woman, take a trip, shut the fuck up...try it, it's great!!!

You just called your own mother a cunt and I'm classless??? I do applaude the takeaway technique.. It does show some creativity. Did someone just watch 8 mile? Lol
As far as transparency??? C'mon bro, you can't be serious... You might as well be plexiglass....

In fact what exactly was you're problem with me to begin with?? The fact that I had a problem with somebody who was ragging on guys who test product??? It's funny, dozens of other members have called you out on your bullshit, yet you only ever come back to me.. What kind of homo erotic obsession do you have with me exactly??? You might want to stop spending money on gear and use it on a therapist to explore that one.. Maybe your fat ass Keebler elf frame has you hating those of us who represent all that you actually want to be??? Maybe daddy didn't play catch with you enough??? An Oedipus complex perhaps??? Who knows, but either way you're def wacked in the head... In one breath you're claiming to be this holier than thou, to good to call names preacher man, in the next you're calling me lame, bitch, loser, blah, blah,blah.. You really should get on some meds..

And you keep going back to this info gathering obsession of yours, as if you've cracked some davinci code.. Just because you've convinced yourself of some lame ass argument doesn't make it so, brotha.. You can call a red painting blue, but it doesn't make it blue, it makes you look crazy... You think by putting some whacked out accusations out there , that you're what??? Gonna turn everyone against me??? Talk about transparency!!! It must kill you that I'm well respected and you're nothing but a "never was"...

As far as being black listed??? I'd be way more concerned over your shill ass ever being taken seriously... And who exactly do you consider the smarter sources?? You just sucked Dumanis' dick for the last 2 weeks, so we obviously have a much different definition of "smarter sources"..

Now that I have verbally dick slapped the shit out of you, I think I'm gonna chill with my girlfriend for a little while... You do know what a girlfriend is right??? It's that thing that you pretend to be for $200 an hour from a guy named Steve... Thanks for playing
Fuck, you are a champion of the sewar man!! Goddamn, grow the fuck up!! How old are you guy? You really do enjoy this attention dont you? Shit just rolls off your tongue like a hooker in an alley? You were quiet all last night, no. Enjoy all of your "friends!!"

Dude, come on. There's way more cool shit to do besides talk shit on a phone or computer. Live a little man! Enjoy your days, be positive. Cut the shit out! "You know" fucking magician!!

So says the guy who's talking shit on his phone or computer.
Way to straighten him out Manny. I think you got that kid on the right path now.:rolleyes:

@insertnamehere, haha, lame dud

What exactly are your suspicions of me? Potential shill? So fucking lame dude. So lame. Who are you to say what the fuck I'm about? Oh, wait, you're a member of a board on the web? Dude, come on. There's way more cool shit to do besides talk shit on a phone or computer. Live a little man! Enjoy your days, be positive. Cut the shit out! "You know" fucking magician!!

You're a lame bro!! Go do something besides talk shit and try to get people to like you! Have a cup of coffee with a woman, take a trip, shut the fuck up...try it, it's great!!!

Fuck, you are a champion of the sewar man!! Goddamn, grow the fuck up!! How old are you guy? You really do enjoy this attention dont you? Shit just rolls off your tongue like a hooker in an alley? You were quiet all last night, no. Enjoy all of your "friends!!"

Yep, a true bro. Hahah, enjoy all of the cops that you meet.

I don't think you have even the slightest clue as to how ridiculous you are. You can't be this stupid, can you?

I don't think you have even the slightest clue as to how ridiculous you are. You can't be this stupid, can you?

Oh yes,INH, he can and is that stupid.... Look at the people these assholes choose to defend and then act appalled when called shills... Call all of us losers and yet never leave the board??

Just go OD already.. C'mon, you know you want to...

So instead of leaving you and "greek" put your heads together and figured trolling the shit out of this thread would be more beneficial to the game you guys are playing?

So instead of leaving you and "greek" put your heads together and figured trolling the shit out of this thread would be more beneficial to the game you guys are playing?

With dnml in the background screaming "pick me! pick me!", like the loser that never gets picked to be on any of the schoolyard sports teams.. Lol