Dunamis Labs

That is not something you should even be discussing in the open forum.

Agreed... I've never put in an order with this guy and I don't appreciate him blatantly lying. I emailed him once asking for a PRICELIST and decided that it was waaaay too risky....

As for his fan club jumping in, I will no longer acknowledge him

Someone with the same email as your handle put in an order. Strange.

Greek, right now the only thing being questioned is the longevity of your business.. I expect you to retract your previous statement about me ever ordering from you, and assuring us that you are at least professional enough to not have us worry about using personal info ,such as email addresses being a liability in your hands...

What's the real reason your closing Greek? In over your head here? I'm not knocking your quality cause the gear has put me well above my goal, but damn bro.

Greek, right now the only thing being questioned is the longevity of your business.. I expect you to retract your previous statement about me ever ordering from you, and assuring us that you are at least professional enough to not have us worry about using personal info ,such as email addresses being a liability in your hands...
Give my name and street address?, stick around on a forum where people carry on like 14 year old girls?, interrupt my business with worry and claims of things that haven't happened yet, like a skitzo? rather I'll go private. Tata

Give my name and street address?, stick around on a forum where people carry on like 14 year old girls?, interrupt my business with worry and claims of things that haven't happened yet, like a skitzo? rather I'll go private. Tata
Wow that was a quick transformation, from Member to conceited asshole in just one round of orders. Or was that your true nature all along, so can we finally let the cat of the bag then? Does everyone have a right to know which "Meso Member" they have been dealing with? By the way Manny has so loyally defended you against any member concern, legitimate or otherwise, I'd say it must be someone close to him. Someone that brought him to the board? A family member or relative?? CalfCramp is that you??

Hmmm TEK.....calfcramp did start that one thread that manny tried to direct people to to keep arguments of this thread. Something like the dispute thread.

Sorry. Dont know this guy. By the way I was lying thjs whole time. No aas, just hard work. 6 days a week and lots of protein. No illegal shit here. Have a good night all.

Sorry. Dont know this guy. By the way I was lying thjs whole time. No aas, just hard work. 6 days a week and lots of protein. No illegal shit here. Have a good night all.
He's not right but you're taking off and claiming you don't do anything illegal? Hahaha...it doesn't get anymore obvious than that.

So greek you are not deleting emails? Wtf dude, that is a serious security violation for both customers and you.

@brutus79

Wanna shed some light here? He is leaving the board and is not deleting customer emails. I believe its high time we know the other handle.

This should serve as a lesson...........AGAIN and yet AGAIN.

And people wonder why members here pressure these sources against a wall. You have a board where communication is uncensored so why not take advantage of the feature to protect yourselves?

Whoa! Did I really read that a source is giving out personal information. It had to be a joke, if not bad form greek.