Dunamis Labs

No need to act tough on the internet man. Most of us are here for the same reasons and it isn't to look for a fight. You're using this shit for your reasons and there's no need to defend it. Do what you do and don't let it get to you so much.

TBH man all I was doing was giving you a heads up on how threats may be perceive here at meso. Not interested in getting into who may be the aggressor. There's a lot more to meso than the underground, worth checking it out as there are loads of good people around

i believe you need to re evaluate who the real agressor is. im only defending myself here.
YOur defense mechanism is your downfall robot....ignore man. If he callled you out by name it would be one thing. I didn't even think your name when he said it.

Ya know, pal, the 2 of you can carry on by keeping it private by pming, that we the rest of us don't have to see the drama. BTW, have you ever just laughed something off because it's really not important?

Robot , with an attitude like you display here its no doubt why you've done some time . And its the reason your headed back there too . Drop the antisocial jailhouse attitude and try to blend in and make friends or get lost we dont want you here ......~Ogh

Robot , with an attitude like you display here its no doubt why you've done some time . And its the reason your headed back there too . Drop the antisocial jailhouse attitude and try to blend in and make friends or get lost we dont want you here ......~Ogh
WoW.... Robot this is coming from one of most kind hearted, level headed, likeable guys here. I suggest you take heed.

WoW.... Robot this is coming from one of most kind hearted, level headed, likeable guys here. I suggest you take heed.

Thanks Volt . Wasnt trying to be a dick just a little fed-up with where this thread has gone , and Im sure the Greek is too . If you guys want to bitchfest then get your own thread and have at it instead of hijacking others....~Ogh

No I hear you and you are right. I am trying to keep a watch here and it should for the most part stay on track and subject matter should directed as info pertaining to the lab.

what ever you guys all smell one well known member say one thing and join in, with no opinion of your own your all or atleast most here are sheep. have fun im sure this will get all the sheep to keep going. i stopped remember. i didnt ever hear anyone say hey bro didnt the cheerleader name calling start some shit earlier in this thread? nope its me that only says something again after that was used so freely. sheep stay sheep and stay out of it. im done here

Robot don't let these guys bother you..They have to be somewhat suspicious as there have been many a srcs who have screwed and physically hurt someone they know of. They are doing it for the good of the community IMHO! If they didn't I would wonder what was WRONG lol. If you don't have a "special interest" in this thread (and I'm not saying that you do) my "advice" that you didn't ask for, would be to not let them bother you and just stay away from this thread. Now, I'm not suggesting that anyone or anything in this thread is being harmful. I'm a fence rider til I KNOW better. I'm learning that reading is better than responding nine times out of ten. Right now I don't know ... til we get some FEEDBACK in this thread from people who have something SOLID.

Feedback anyone?

I have feedback- Robot is a sensitive little douche boy. As a matter of fact I labmaxed a hair from his head and it tested positive for bitch, and mass spec came back on his skin cells as 100% pure whiny pussy. Does this help?

I have feedback- Robot is a sensitive little douche boy. As a matter of fact I labmaxed a hair from his head and it tested positive for bitch, and mass spec came back on his skin cells as 100% pure whiny pussy. Does this help?
Only Brutus could put it so succinctly into the proverbial nutshell.

ya great brutis another copmuter tough guy there. only one truth in person id have you crying mommy (fact) now keep your talking and now whos with the tough guy shit? yet your a well known memeber so none of your sheep will call you on it, that the problem with this forum. ass kisser and bitches from high school like you that finally found a place where your popular. in real life and yes there is such a place, your still that lame.

ya great brutis another copmuter tough guy there. only one truth in person id have you crying mommy (fact) now keep your talking and now whos with the tough guy shit? yet your a well known memeber so none of your sheep will call you on it, that the problem with this forum. ass kisser and bitches from high school like you that finally found a place where your popular. in real life and yes there is such a place, your still that lame.
Spellcheck broken? Next time you do a bid read a dictionary instead of the bible. Thought you were leaving, no?