Dunamis Labs

ya maybe he didnt mean anything. maybe just with my background more then half my adult life in prison. so when i hear what i think is someone calling me a cheerleader im ready to fight. my bad. no ill feeling towards any of you.
Hey bro don't take it personal. We are all here to help each other. I've done my share of time and probably have the same mentality as you. We are fast to blast these sources because this is the reality we are in. Sources come things are good for a little while, and wham shit turns sour real fast. I'd rather blast these guys to try and keep them honest as long as possible until they they go to shit. 95% of meso sources do.

The source code of conduct is bigger then what a lot of folks really can grasp out of it. And It's understandable because it can take time. But you folks with time have to see at what many members here try to achieve out of it. See now it puts to test the overall integrity of a source. It's useless that a source off the plate is delivering quality products. What matters is how and what length can it hold that status. The source code that many members here have attributed time to tests the moral of these sources.

I don't want to bash @greek and hope him success because I want you folks to not get shafted on the end of this. But I look at it this way. The guy initiated shop here without the consideration that we would question his tactics. Starting with keeping his second handle a secret to the failed delivery and consequently his response to members after all this was brought to his attention. That alone to me is a huge red flag. And it's why I advise you all to stay away. Because someone like that doesn't have your consideration in mind in the long run.

ya id be pissed but if he made it better all would be forgiven. you live you learn. i think every one is intitled to mistakes if they learn and grow from them

ya id be pissed but if he made it better all would be forgiven. you live you learn. i think every one is intitled to mistakes if they learn and grow from them

See mistakes are inevitable. We are humans after all. What ultimately makes you is how you acknowledge the mistake with your actions. In other words your response.

also as a human when you feel attacked when you know you messed up our first reaction is an agreesive response. we do not like to be called out on our flaws so i dont blame the guy for saying stupid shit after he felt under attack even though it was his doing. but ultimatley he let his guard down and did what was right and appligized and fixed the problem, thats solid to me and i commend the dude. i probably would went to war with all you before admiting my fuck up...lol

also as a human when you feel attacked when you know you messed up our first reaction is an agreesive response. we do not like to be called out on our flaws so i dont blame the guy for saying stupid shit after he felt under attack even though it was his doing. but ultimatley he let his guard down and did what was right and appligized and fixed the problem, thats solid to me and i commend the dude. i probably would went to war with all you before admiting my fuck up...lol

The problem is this is a business. You can't expose yourself that way or else it will leave room for speculation about your character in relation to your product.

again it all goes back to his learning experince, if he takes this all and learns and grows he will be fruitful if he doent take all this in he will wither and die. i personally want the guy to prosper. ive have many emails with him and i think he is an alright dude and wish him the best. so all you research monkeys test away ill be keeping my fingers crossed that its all to the good.

again it all goes back to his learning experince, if he takes this all and learns and grows he will be fruitful if he doent take all this in he will wither and die. i personally want the guy to prosper. ive have many emails with him and i think he is an alright dude and wish him
the best. so all you research monkeys test away ill be keeping my fingers
crossed that its all to the good.

See, you start off sounding like you're about to make sense, then pull that tough guy shit.. Maybe it works in the jail house yard, but not on the outside.. Congrats, you've proven that you'll never be able to shed your criminal mentality. And for what? A drug dealer who can potentially fuck you one day... Like everyone one has told, nobody is routing for him to turn out bad, but we've all been burned at some point and there's nothing wrong with trying to mitigate risks.. Seems like you would've been his bottom on the inside..

That is exactly why we are in the situation we are in now. If someone gets their stuff they could give a rat's ass about anyone else. That is how we get shills and people repping snake oil in trade for good product of their own. It is everyone's job to be vigilant. Throwing money at a source before he is vetted, not testing and going on your way just feeds the ongoing problem.

I was a selfish man for to long. That shit doesn't work for me anymore, I'm all about doing the next right thing. If nobody tested then pep would still be here. Thanks but no thanks!

See, you start off sounding like you're about to make sense, then pull that tough guy shit.. Maybe it works in the jail house yard, but not on the outside.. Congrats, you've proven that you'll never be able to shed your criminal mentality. And for what? A drug dealer who can potentially fuck you one day... Like everyone one has told, nobody is routing for him to turn out bad, but we've all been burned at some point and there's nothing wrong with trying to mitigate risks.. Seems like you would've been his bottom on the inside..
Rooting, not routing. Cell soldier. You sound like blazing saying "drug dealer" I'm sure that you wouldn't tell another man that he was a fucking punk in person unless you're a total crazy badass fighter or stupid as fuck. My take you ask...you're a lonely person that needs friends and when people even say something you dont agree with you cant help but to open your face. Just a thought. I cant believe the shit people say on here. Go pick a fight at your gym.

tough guy shit? there was nothing tough guy about that, im done with this, you haters do you and ill do me. shill cheerleader all that sounds good over the net but inperson there would be alot more respect i can gaurntee that. have a good one.

Rooting, not routing. Cell soldier. You sound like blazing saying "drug dealer" I'm sure that you wouldn't tell another man that he was a fucking punk in person unless you're a total crazy badass fighter or stupid as fuck. My take you ask...you're a lonely person that needs friends and when people even say something you dont agree with you cant help but to open your face. Just a thought. I cant believe the shit people say on here. Go pick a fight at your gym.

Are you fucking retarded?? The guy is straight up hating on the fact that we test our products to keep sources honest... Calling the people who are kind enough to spend their hard earned money ($240 +$50 shipping) "research monkeys" because they test gear so that YOU and the rest of us on the board can feel a little safer about shit we're injecting into our bodies... So yeah, I have a big fuckin problem with that... Sounds like your getting ready to be his cell mate and want to make sure he lubes you up... As far as my "drug dealing" comment. I was exaggerating to prove a point... Obviously, for the guys that are honest about there business, I greatly appreciate the service they provide and completely respect them... As for the scammers, sorry, but yes, they're lowlife wannabe drug dealers and there are way more scammers than legit ugl's. I happen to feel very comfortable with my sources, but that's only because of the "research monkeys" that you and your new BFF seem to have a problem with... As far as me being like Blazin, you can thank me for him not being here anymore, so you're welcome.. And crazy bad ass fighter? Nah, I'm a giant pussy, unlike a big tough guy like you... Wish I could so you sometime.. Lonely? Sure, when my hot GF isn't around I guess... "Just a thought"??! Considering you only have one every aurora borealis, I would've hoped for your sake you would've had one with a little more insight..Now go dick ride another dumb fuck... Thanks for playing though

Last edited:
Are you fucking retarded?? The guy is straight up hating on the fact that we test our products to keep sources honest... Calling the people who are kind enough to spend their hard earned money ($240 +$50 shipping) "research monkeys" to test gear so that YOU and the rest of us on the board can feel a little safer about shit we're injecting into our bodies... So yeah, I have a big fuckin problem with that... Sounds like your getting ready to be his cell mate and want to make sure he lubes you up... As far as my "drug dealing" comment. I was exaggerating to prove a point... Obviously, for the guys that are honest about there business, I greatly appreciate the service they provide and completely respect them... As for the scammers, sorry, but yes, they're lowlife wannabe drug dealers and there are way more scammers than legit ugl's. I happen to feel very comfortable with my sources, but that's only because of the "research monkeys" that you and your new BFF seem to have a problem with... As far as me like Blazin, you can thank me for him not being here anymore, so you're welcome.. And crazy bad ass fighter? Nah, I'm a giant pussy, unlike a big tough guy like you... Wish I could so you sometime.. Lonely? Sure, when my hot GF isn't around I guess... "Just a thought"??! Considering you only have one every aurora borealis, I would've hoped for your sake you would've had one with a little more insight..Now go dick ride another dumb fucks dick... Thanks for playing though
You're an idiot. Period. Lame, cell soldier. Obviously I spend a little more time reading what people say AND their intentions. I dont know this guy, although he seems like a decent, non shit talking guy. When you called him a punk he obviously has enough self respect to not tell you that youre a bitch. Also, this is a perfect example of you're need to be right and just. You prob spent all of two seconds b4 reading what I said or he said. You're a lame. I'm pretty sure that people that say shit like my bff, my boyfriend, gay shit are terrified of their dreams and lash out with gay shit. Chump. You show how stupid you are by this kind of shit. He said, im good, have at it testing the gear. There's no reason to run your mouth except you cant help it. Fuck you punk. Yeah, I stooped down to your lame ass level. Enjoy your miserable existence. Go kill yourself, oh, I stooped again. Btw, get a spell check holmes.

You're an idiot. Period. Lame, cell soldier. Obviously I spend a little more time reading what people say AND their intentions. I dont know this guy, although he seems like a decent, non shit talking guy. When you called him a punk he obviously has enough self respect to not tell you that youre a bitch. Also, this is a perfect example of you're need to be right and just. You prob spent all of two seconds b4 reading what I said or he said. You're a lame. I'm pretty sure that people that say shit like my bff, my boyfriend, gay shit are terrified of their dreams and lash out with gay shit. Chump. You show how stupid you are by this kind of shit. He said, im good, have at it testing the gear. There's no reason to run your mouth except you cant help it. Fuck you punk. Yeah, I stooped down to your lame ass level. Enjoy your miserable existence. Go kill yourself, oh, I stooped again. Btw, get a spell check holmes.

And what exactly should I spell check Mr. " I use gay ass high school abbreviations"?? For the record, he ended his post with "'so all you research monkeys test away I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it's all to the good"... Whatever the fuck that means... Seems you're the one who isn't reading entire posts... Just bow down, you'll never be on my level son