Dynamite Raws (International & US Domestic)

How long would you anticipate them lasting if stored at room temperature? It is difficult to freeze them. I was hoping for 2-3 years. They have been opened but then placed back in original packaging away from light and moisture.
I wouldn't worry too much about 2-3 years

Why can’t you freeze them?

I guess I can. I just didnt know if it mattered if you were only planning to have them last 2-3 years. I probably will.

Mom likes ice in her bloody Mary. :D

Damn you guys caught me! If mom gets some of that dbol in her Bloody Mary it will hurt way more when she spanks me for not doing my chores or staying up past my bedtime! LOL

Mommas Boy Labs!!!:p

Also thanks for blowing the cover for my ugl. Had the intro typed and everything.... Need to find a new name now maybe SwolestAmigos!!

Well..... not in contact with air would definitely mean vacuumed. And I think your best bet and safest practice would be vacuum sealed, in the freezer in a place light doesn’t hit it every time you open the door to get your ice cream.... maybe thats a lil overkill, but it’s so easy and effortless, in this scenario, to accomplish a high level of thoroughness, I just don’t see why not....
Vacuum sealed tight. Wrapped in aluminum foil or Mylar to keep light out. -20c is for most raws. Moisture, oxygen, and light will ruin them quicker then time
Sealed as in the best you can reasonably do and the temperature the lower the better. However, ultimately, the difference between -10 and -20 C is, imo, not that meaningful.

Raws usually come sealed as it is as far as my experience goes, so just keeping them in the original pack and throwing them into a freezer will be best value choice :)
Thanks brother!!!

Thank you guys
@alphastrength50
Currently don’t have enough capital to get enough MK677 domestically haha.
I’ll try to get atleast 100-200g on the next restock if people can get some of my current stock off for me.. have a ton of TRA, TRE, DP, DE etc that people used to buy.. but now just sit haha.

Thank you brother!! Pleasure doing biz with ya.

STOCKLIST UPDATE JULY 3:

PRICELIST:

I have some interesting items on the way.
Tamoxifen No Ester, Tren Hex, Letro etc.

Please check out the stocklist ;)

Do you have any primo e domestic? Any plans on getting any soon?

Hi!
Yes I do :)

stocklist:

What’s the difference between the 2.95Kg of bu and the 2kg of bu new batch. Is it just listed twice? Was there an issue with the last batch that would require ya to let people know it’s a new batch? Only wondering cuz I’m running the last batch right now lol.

Second question, I did not see primo e on current stock or coming soon, any timeframe on that?

thanks buddy!

What’s the difference between the 2.95Kg of bu and the 2kg of bu new batch. Is it just listed twice? Was there an issue with the last batch that would require ya to let people know it’s a new batch? Only wondering cuz I’m running the last batch right now lol.

Second question, I did not see primo e on current stock or coming soon, any timeframe on that?

thanks buddy!

Good question, I forgot to explain this a while back - comparatively (to every current source providing EW) there is no issue with my old EQ stock - however it is not ideal. I'm sure the community knows (or atleast most of the community knows) that every factory's EQ is coming back at 70%-80% (not an exact min-max but yeah this is the range echoed by the people testing their EQ from sources other than me). However, my old EQ has tested at 83% - highest out of the 5-6 raw sources. Yet it is not good enough, this new batch I was able to link with a new provider who claims to have 98% HPLC BU (for a marginally higher price - however I will keep the price of EQ the same) - I grabbed a few kgs of it and am going to be sending some for testing. I'm sure no one likes underdosed anything. It's very important to me to get as perfect quality as possible.

I forgot to post this, but this was my statement on Discord - hope you don’t mind a long copy paste :)

—————————
Posted around 3 weeks ago
——————————
Regarding the quality of EQ, I’ve spoken with several sources that have received raws from different suppliers that have all come back up to a 30% loss - ranging from 70% to 83%. I’m going to automatically assume my EQ raws are probably the same as other raw’s sources (more or less). —— Now it’s come to light mine has tested at 83% multiple times (which is one of the highest at the moment if not the highest).

I have been working all day to look for a factory that has good BU raws while also complying with the legislative laws in China; (factories are now strictly regulated) and believe I have found two. This factory has HPLC testing done and it shows a 98% purity for EQ, while another factory has purity testing at 99.1% (which I doubt). These results don’t mean much to me, but if you understand factory “politics” in China - tests are a pretty rare thing on BU or any liquid compound. I will be purchasing from both these factories and testing both and comparing all 3 BU/EQ batches. I am working on actively making sure ALL my raws are at the 98% range that most currently sit at (based on current testing that a source released). I take quality very seriously, and just wanted to be transparent with everyone.

Now going back to December, when a good source had my BU tested at that time and it came “diluted with oil”.
The explanation by the factory is that it was solvent residue, but there is no 100% answer, as the oil was never analyzed and identified as it would be hard to do so as explained by our resident lab tester here. So, I just wanted to clear that up - people that came to the conclusion that it was vegetable oil.. it was not defined as to what the oil was - just an oil.

Recently, most if not all BU raws came back bad - and I don’t mean that in a “so don’t blame me way” but rather a “I now understand and will be actively going out of my way to improve quality” type of attitude.

I’m going to tag @janoshik here as I have discussed this matter with him thoroughly - and I’m sure he can bring some insightful and interesting commentary/information on this topic! My main goal is to have every compound hit that 98% range.

As for Primo, I do have that in stock :).

I ran some GC/MS tests on some of the ~80% bold u, I think it was indeed just some fatty acids, so vegetable oil...

The thing is, if you dilute the bold u by vegetable oil, it won't show on HPLC if you just test it by shooting random amount of bold into LC, you still gonna get dat dere 99% bold u on the graph, even if in reality it's 20%. Also, if you test the bold u by GCMS, and you don't derivatize that stuff or run it at crazy hot tempteratures, yet again, the bold u gonna show pure on GCMS too... factories were okay with that as having a nice 99% graph is more important than real result, because it's a powerful marketing tool and most of the time people don't know better, as understandably, not everybody is an expert in the field... the factories apparently admitted it was a solvent residue only after questioned... My bet was they were counting on it simply passing the purity tests - and for the long time they did.

This is one of the things when it's quite important to have a skilled and independent tester, to toot my own horn... Some testing labs simply don't care, some don't figure it out, some do, and some own an NMR :)

Good question, I forgot to explain this a while back - comparatively (to every current source providing EW) there is no issue with my old EQ stock - however it is not ideal. I'm sure the community knows (or atleast most of the community knows) that every factory's EQ is coming back at 70%-80% (not an exact min-max but yeah this is the range echoed by the people testing their EQ from sources other than me). However, my old EQ has tested at 83% - highest out of the 5-6 raw sources. Yet it is not good enough, this new batch I was able to link with a new provider who claims to have 98% HPLC BU (for a marginally higher price - however I will keep the price of EQ the same) - I grabbed a few kgs of it and am going to be sending some for testing. I'm sure no one likes underdosed anything. It's very important to me to get as perfect quality as possible.

I forgot to post this, but this was my statement on Discord - hope you don’t mind a long copy paste :)

—————————
Posted around 3 weeks ago
——————————
Regarding the quality of EQ, I’ve spoken with several sources that have received raws from different suppliers that have all come back up to a 30% loss - ranging from 70% to 83%. I’m going to automatically assume my EQ raws are probably the same as other raw’s sources (more or less). —— Now it’s come to light mine has tested at 83% multiple times (which is one of the highest at the moment if not the highest).

I have been working all day to look for a factory that has good BU raws while also complying with the legislative laws in China; (factories are now strictly regulated) and believe I have found two. This factory has HPLC testing done and it shows a 98% purity for EQ, while another factory has purity testing at 99.1% (which I doubt). These results don’t mean much to me, but if you understand factory “politics” in China - tests are a pretty rare thing on BU or any liquid compound. I will be purchasing from both these factories and testing both and comparing all 3 BU/EQ batches. I am working on actively making sure ALL my raws are at the 98% range that most currently sit at (based on current testing that a source released). I take quality very seriously, and just wanted to be transparent with everyone.

Now going back to December, when a good source had my BU tested at that time and it came “diluted with oil”.
The explanation by the factory is that it was solvent residue, but there is no 100% answer, as the oil was never analyzed and identified as it would be hard to do so as explained by our resident lab tester here. So, I just wanted to clear that up - people that came to the conclusion that it was vegetable oil.. it was not defined as to what the oil was - just an oil.

Recently, most if not all BU raws came back bad - and I don’t mean that in a “so don’t blame me way” but rather a “I now understand and will be actively going out of my way to improve quality” type of attitude.

I’m going to tag @janoshik here as I have discussed this matter with him thoroughly - and I’m sure he can bring some insightful and interesting commentary/information on this topic! My main goal is to have every compound hit that 98% range.

As for Primo, I do have that in stock :).

thank you for the honest response, but.......
:(:(:(:(:(:(

but primo e is in stock, so......
:):):):):):)

So I guess its evened out for the time being.....
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I need more emojis to express myself sufficiently!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I ran some GC/MS tests on some of the ~80% bold u, I think it was indeed just some fatty acids, so vegetable oil...

The thing is, if you dilute the bold u by vegetable oil, it won't show on HPLC if you just test it by shooting random amount of bold into LC, you still gonna get dat dere 99% bold u on the graph, even if in reality it's 20%. Also, if you test the bold u by GCMS, and you don't derivatize that stuff or run it at crazy hot tempteratures, yet again, the bold u gonna show pure on GCMS too... factories were okay with that as having a nice 99% graph is more important than real result, because it's a powerful marketing tool and most of the time people don't know better, as understandably, not everybody is an expert in the field... the factories apparently admitted it was a solvent residue only after questioned... My bet was they were counting on it simply passing the purity tests - and for the long time they did.

This is one of the things when it's quite important to have a skilled and independent tester, to toot my own horn... Some testing labs simply don't care, some don't figure it out, some do, and some own an NMR :)

Thanks for the detailed response brother, hopefully this new batch will actually test 95%>, these two factories are new I’m praying their words hold true haha.
As for BU tests, when’s the last time you’ve received a high quality sample of BU? I think it’s being echoed around the community that every raw supplier’s EQ is around this range. (As shown in many recent finished source’s lab tests).

thank you for the honest response, but.......
:(:(:(:(:(:(

but primo e is in stock, so......
:):):):):):)

So I guess its evened out for the time being.....
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I need more emojis to express myself sufficiently!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yeah, brother! It’s definitely not ideal, but hopefully everyone understands that this isn’t an isolated issue - not one supplier has been able to get good quality EQ for a while now.. and I’m really unsure why as it is one of the cheaper compounds. Currently looking into this, but I’m unsure if I will get a clear answer from any factory. :(

Thanks for the detailed response brother, hopefully this new batch will actually test 95%>, these two factories are new I’m praying their words hold true haha.
As for BU tests, when’s the last time you’ve received a high quality sample of BU? I think it’s being echoed around the community that every raw supplier’s EQ is around this range. (As shown in many recent finished source’s lab tests).

Yeah, brother! It’s definitely not ideal, but hopefully everyone understands that this isn’t an isolated issue - not one supplier has been able to get good quality EQ for a while now.. and I’m really unsure why as it is one of the cheaper compounds. Currently looking into this, but I’m unsure if I will get a clear answer from any factory. :(
Raw BU? I have no idea frankly.

But yeah, less than half of BU finished products test on point.
I have no idea when it's because they got good purity stuff or when it's adjusted dosing for purity.

Cheers

I 100% understand, and you should know, I know, that you didn’t know.... o_Ohahaha.
that’s speaking for myself tho, cuz some of these mu fuckas are crazy as hell and I’m not sure what they may or may not understand.... shit half of em can’t read I’m finding out! God damn talk to text is fucking me up cuz I assume someone dropping messages around here can at least sound shit out since they are writing a message, NOPE.... turns out some of them may have been kicked in the head by horses, like some mass horse head kicking event where thousands of people got kicked in the head at the same time resulting in a unusual hi percentage of people in a particular demographic drooling on themselves, like I’m speculating it was a bodybuilding expo with some random booth guaranteeing 6 packs and biceps if you commit to their simple program.... Just get kicked in the head! So now we have hundreds of members watching spongebob while eating cereal with their hands, Having Siri post random ass comments in unrelated threads......good fucking god, Jesus Mary and Joseph, shoot me in the face sometimes.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Serious tho bro bro, def understand it’s not anything on you man, it’s an ongoing event in the community.... the bu issue and the kicked in the head issue, but specifically the bu issue...!:D

I 100% understand, and you should know, I know, that you didn’t know.... o_Ohahaha.
that’s speaking for myself tho, cuz some of these mu fuckas are crazy as hell and I’m not sure what they may or may not understand.... shit half of em can’t read I’m finding out! God damn talk to text is fucking me up cuz I assume someone dropping messages around here can at least sound shit out since they are writing a message, NOPE.... turns out some of them may have been kicked in the head by horses, like some mass horse head kicking event where thousands of people got kicked in the head at the same time resulting in a unusual hi percentage of people in a particular demographic drooling on themselves, like I’m speculating it was a bodybuilding expo with some random booth guaranteeing 6 packs and biceps if you commit to their simple program.... Just get kicked in the head! So now we have hundreds of members watching spongebob while eating cereal with their hands, Having Siri post random ass comments in unrelated threads......good fucking god, Jesus Mary and Joseph, shoot me in the face sometimes.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Serious tho bro bro, def understand it’s not anything on you man, it’s an ongoing event in the community.... the bu issue and the kicked in the head issue, but specifically the bu issue...!:D

Hahaha, I love reading your rants bro.
Thank you hehe

As for Bold Cyp, quality is not compromised AFAIK. I will send it out for testing, but the quality of BU was also one of the reasons I bought BC.
I'll keep ya'll updated! Business has been slow lately, hope everyone's doing alright!

Back