E2 all over the place on Test/Mast

lunarloom2500

I'm on 200mg Test E and 200mg Mast E. I experience both low and high estrogen sides such as soft errections, loss of sensitivity, no appetite, pissing a lot, often crying and somewhat bad sleep.

From what I know bloodwork is useless because Mast doesn’t reduce E2 but acts as a SERM. What would you guys do?

I would drop the 200 mg mast, probably doesn't do anything anyway. Possibly increase test depending on your goals.

What i learned is not to fuck around with mast and primo trying to manage estrogen. I don't see how that is any better than taking an AI. It's just overcomplicating things.

Just take aromasin, a low dose daily works best for me. All those 12.5 mg or 25 mg twice per week approaches never worked for me. I need a low dose daily to not get high estrogen symptoms.
I completely agree, and had to switch to a Ed approach with a-dex. .25-.5mg on cycle depending on how much and what I running. Some compounds I felt more comfortable even adding in tamoxifen at 20mg Ed. When bf% is higher the body tends to handle e2, and PRL differently.