E2 issue

Well you were def better prepared than me. I totally missed. :D

It's just a random egotistical, juice head fuck up. No amount of oil can compensate for the lack of IQ. Just ignore and move on. Or, you can poke at it with a stick, or something, see if it moves, twitches ... if you hit the right spot maybe some oil will squirt out, fun times!

I'm also generally curious. OP, do you see yourself as being a dick to others in this topic of yours? Do you perceive your attitude as normal or maybe a bit plucky? I'm just curious of how big the cognitive dissonance actually is. And is your english maybe just really bad?

By the way, who does really need that amount of gear? I have seen pretty big guys around here using just test/deca/primo with much less dose.

By the way, who does really need that amount of gear? I have seen pretty big guys around here using just test/deca/primo with much less dose.
you can do a lot with much less but most of the freaks you see are taking something similar to this. People say less is more but with steroids not really you just risk your health for more until you reach a breaking point

Back