• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Eating bull testicles

Come on, I am being real. Wouldn't it be like eating oral steroids?

For sure - I always kickstart my cycle with them. Again, have to chew well... No sucking, or it has the reverse effect. Also it makes you gay for cows if you don't bite down.

When women swallow semen do they get muscular? No need to justify it to us. Chew away!

No man, testosterone is not a component of the semen, bull testicles are. Still the semen is highly nutritious, women should be grateful for swallowing it.

You don't have to justify the fact you like balls in your mouth to any of us. Just go for it.

Good god man, NO!

Why on earth would testicles have any anabolic effect? People have been eating them for centuries and no ones gotten jacked off them. If the trace amounts of T in testicles could survive the first pass metabolism in the liver through oral ingestion then strong men of the 1800's would have been gobbling down 5 gallon buckets of bull elephant testicles.
Wait......maybe you have a point though...There was that 200 year epidemic of testicle thieves in Romania who castrated and took circus elephants balls whilst the beasts were and musk...incidentally...death by elephant trampling during that time was at an all time high as well...hmmm
...you're on to something here...I'd finish this post but I have to go invest in vet pharma companies that produce heavy animal tranquilizers before the market gets flooded an anyone else figures out what you and I did.

You're the man

The only way to get big eating bull testicles is to be the brother that removes them from the bull. Wrestling those bull calves turns you into a man!