Hi Everyone, Glad to be a part of this forum.

Osmosinsane

Hi,

Been lifting for 5+ Years now steadily, was into other sports before and lifting here and there for 20 years before going steady for muscle Hypertrophy.

From Canada
226 lbs
5'7”
BF: 17-19 ish %
New to the world of PEDs (Less than a year, 1 Bulk cycle, now on a Cutting Cycle)

I get my bloodworks done on and off (did a PCT after my Bulk and everything went well)
I test my gear but can only get accurate readings with Orals so far.
Did find out about the carier oils and solvents used in my injectables but the estherified molecules appeared too big for the IR readings.
Very interesting forums so far, i feel blessed when i found out about this place and hope to learn more as the science behind PEDs is not only super interesting but a MUST imo once you mingle on the so called ”Dark Side”.

Had stuff from QSC, canadapeds.com and steroidsonlinecanada.net (SYN and OG)
Experiences were relatively good and made alot of gains so far.

Had complications with an oil based winstrol on QSC which contains guaiacol and messed with my Leg's bloodflow.
Shouldve known better that winstrol is only good when its aqua based or oral... I was still learning.

So yeah, this is basically my introduction and the reasons why i subscribed. Learning is fun, but also important for safety.
Very happy to be here.

Thank you very much,
Hope you all have a wonderful time and may your goals be attained safely and surely!

Peace