Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I dont understand your email to me.
You cant send China Post so the only option is the $60 dollar special line, correct?
Whats special about the special line? Does it include insurance or do you have to pay the extra 20%?
Why not reply to the email?

Or google “what is a shipping special line?”

Re-ship 20% is not included in anything, it’s extra insurance paid on top of the total amount due.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Any plans to lower your prices for tirz/sema too?

Our pricing of GB, frequent every month, are better, free shipping, tested twice, first time by us via Janoshik, and second time by volunteers, that QSC compensate and pay for testing. 3-4 vials per batch. And overfilled, so if you want to pay these prices, and risk to get 50% of active ingredient, you can simply place them through that seller. If you look for quality products, with every batch of peptides tested, then QSC is the way.

Now compare 275$ for 10x10mg Tirz vs 120$ for 10x10mg Tirz.

In the end the "groupbuys" seem more like a way to introduce lower prices but still milk the suckers who didnt make it in time.

How does it "milk the suckers who didn't make it in time."?

Our pricing of GB, frequent every month, are better, free shipping, tested twice, first time by us via Janoshik, and second time by volunteers, that QSC compensate and pay for testing. 3-4 vials per batch. And overfilled, so if you want to pay these prices, and risk to get 50% of active ingredient, you can simply place them through that seller. If you look for quality products, with every batch of peptides tested, then QSC is the way.
Do you mind writing on the bags with a marker or something at least a “T” for test and “D” for Deca or anything at all on the product bags inside the package. Took them out of the boxes looking for writing on the bags to say what they are only for you to respond 9 hours later saying it’s on the outside of the packaging of the separate boxes. Which is now mixed up. Now I don’t know what compound is which and instead of responding to me on WA, you’re posting on here. Anyone know what the red tops are and the purple tops ? Does he keep each compound in certain colours ?

Do you mind writing on the bags with a marker or something at least a “T” for test and “D” for Deca or anything at all on the product bags inside the package. Took them out of the boxes looking for writing on the bags to say what they are only for you to respond 9 hours later saying it’s on the outside of the packaging of the separate boxes. Which is now mixed up. Now I don’t know what compound is which and instead of responding to me on WA, you’re posting on here. Anyone know what the red tops are and the purple tops ? Does he keep each compound in certain colours ?
There is a method to his madness by not disclosing which product is which until you message him to clarify.
Just brew them both at 300mg and dose accordingly . Unless you plan to onsell... then your fkd.

Imagine the paranoia from Americans if qsc put letters on the packaging!! Jesus Christ, half of them think the postman is Edward Woodward the equaliser trying to catch them out ordering some testosterone raws

There is a method to his madness by not disclosing which product is which until you message him to clarify.
Just brew them both at 300mg and dose accordingly . Unless you plan to onsell... then your fkd.
Yeah finally got a response I'm pretty much fucked. Makes absolutely zero sense why the bag can’t have a simple letter on it. Anyone know where to buy a decently accurate test kit just to differentiate the two?

Hey Chinese chick with the cock. Since you kinda fucked me here tranny style how about I send one of these bottles out to Jano and report back here for some store credit.

Next time do some reading before ordering. And yes I mind and won’t put any letters. This is how the system works. Now if you care getting some help let me know more details (like order details, pics..) than a stupid comment because no one gets credit for being ignorant.

Last edited:
Imagine the paranoia from Americans if qsc put letters on the packaging!! Jesus Christ, half of them think the postman is Edward Woodward the equaliser trying to catch them out ordering some testosterone raws
Lmaoo ! These types will always be looking for something to bitch about even if its free and same-day shipping. Be like giving one Star * and exclaiming: Stuff is Shittt ! I injected into my eye ball and havent made an ounce of gainz and my vision is slightly bluured in one eye now more than the other. Ohh and I was expecting a gift too! never dealing with these cons again!! "

Next time do some reading before ordering. And yes I mind and won’t put any letters. This is how the system works. Now if you care getting some help let me know more details (like order details, pics..) than a stupid comment because no one gets credit for being ignorant.
It wasn’t being rude it was a reference to you posting a chick with a dick at the start of this thread… and second, you never once mentioned anything whatsoever while having an entire conversation with me on WA or on the price list you sent. Zero indication of anything. If you’re referring to digging through the 2400+ pages of thread there is not gonna happen buddy

And what do you mean if I care to get some help send details and order ? I sent you a picture with the vials and asked exactly that, and you read it and ignored it, then I asked again. And you said: “not depends on cap color , we use sku” and that’s it.