Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just a heads up very recent studies showing half the cumulative dosage of Accutane previously thought necessary for a permanent lifetime cure of acne is working in 60-70% of cases at near side effect free daily low dose amounts. 4 month cycle and you're done.

No reason others shouldn't benefit from my sitting on the toilet reading medical education.

Damn! Do you remember the minimum effective dosage was it 10mgs or less.
I had deep cycstic acne from 1997 to 1999, Doc had me on 40/day but me being the glutten that I am took 40mgs bid and it cleared totally in 6 weeks, barely a small pimple again regardless of AAS type. Lucky I only had bleeding cracked lips every day and only temp reduction of night vision. Thank god I didn't fall into a psychotic dark depression or permanent visual effects

Can confirm 20 mg/d for a few months worked for me (seemingly permanently).

I never had bad acne as a kid but if you did (or do), might need more/longer.

Prudent to monitor liver enzymes.

@Ghoul

It was never any secret that low dose accutane was better for the majority of people. It’s just that no one is going to stay under a doctors regimen for a whole year, that’s why they dose more heavy. For me personally it took 2 years for the acne to stop, but I was very conservative (20mg a day then 40 for the last few months).

4 months of low dose isn’t likely to resolve most people’s acne, but I guess it just depends.

@Ghoul

It was never any secret that low dose accutane was better for the majority of people. It’s just that no one is going to stay under a doctors regimen for a whole year, that’s why they dose more heavy. For me personally it took 2 years for the acne to stop, but I was very conservative (20mg a day then 40 for the last few months).

4 months of low dose isn’t likely to resolve most people’s acne, but I guess it just depends.
Did you have any issues with “purging”? I’ve read horror stories about that when people start up on Accutane. I have some on hand, don’t have terrible acne, it’s just more noticeable on blasts. Don’t wanna deal with that though lol

Did you have any issues with “purging”? I’ve read horror stories about that when people start up on Accutane. I have some on hand, don’t have terrible acne, it’s just more noticeable on blasts. Don’t wanna deal with that though lol

No. I would just stop reading what other people say about accutane because they’re not doing low dose.

@Ghoul

Accutane was always reserved for the worst, severe all else failed acne sufferers. They make you sign waivers to shield themselves legally etc etc. Definately treated as serious stuff.

Also by the time accutane was used a lot of people were having a mental health crisis from the stress. esp as teenagers, worries about scarring of it wasn't acted on quickly etc. Half measures were not really an option at that point.

So there really wasn't much clinical experience with mild, and intermittent cases. You got antibiotics and topicals.

These mild cases of acne seem to be a lot easier to crack with low doses, which makes sense, since the underlying causes of severe acne aren't there.

At doses of 20mg and below, purging is either avoided altogether or very mild, from everything I've read. At 10mg it's almost unheard of. So far so good for me.

I dont understand your email to me.
You cant send China Post so the only option is the $60 dollar special line, correct?
Whats special about the special line? Does it include insurance or do you have to pay the extra 20%?