Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I started with an amateur bodybuilder personal trainer who put me on "trt" about 5 years ago. I went from 6' 245lbs to 220lb, and leaned out significantly. After adding semaglutide to the mix, I got down to 195 and 12% bf then stayed on maintainance dose for a couple of years.

As you know, cholesterol is 75%+ genetic, and I have chronically high triglycerides, made worse by the Test unfortunately.

After being diagnosed with Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease I switched to Tirz for maintainance dose, and within 8 months liver fat content dropped by 50% and the NAFLD was completely reversed.

So I'm on 15mg Tirz a week, but I've been on it so long I don't feel any effects whatsoever. I mean, I know it's having an effect, but this level of GLP activation has been my normal state of existence it's like the TRT, it's in the background.
Nice. Thank you for sharing

Just a heads up very recent studies showing half the cumulative dosage of Accutane previously thought necessary for a permanent lifetime cure of acne is working in 60-70% of cases at near side effect free daily low dose amounts. 4 month cycle and you're done.

No reason others shouldn't benefit from my sitting on the toilet reading medical education.
Start a thread for this , that's super interesting!

Damn! Do you remember the minimum effective dosage was it 10mgs or less.
I had deep cycstic acne from 1997 to 1999, Doc had me on 40/day but me being the glutten that I am took 40mgs bid and it cleared totally in 6 weeks, barely a small pimple again regardless of AAS type. Lucky I only had bleeding cracked lips every day and only temp reduction of night vision. Thank god I didn't fall into a psychotic dark depression or permanent visual effects

I'm having great results on first 10mg ed, now 20mg ed with zero sides. The accutane calculator says I should be on 90mg ed. After 6 weeks so far all my gear induced back and shoulder acne has cleared and skin is smooth. Better results and feel better than months of antibiotics messing with my guts. Low dose isotretinoin is a hot "under the counter" cosmetic treatment now because it speeds up skin turnover and rebuilds collagen as well...

Just a heads up very recent studies showing half the cumulative dosage of Accutane previously thought necessary for a permanent lifetime cure of acne is working in 60-70% of cases at near side effect free daily low dose amounts. 4 month cycle and you're done.

No reason others shouldn't benefit from my sitting on the toilet reading medical education.
Can you link the study? I would definitely be interested in giving it a go.

I'm having great results on first 10mg ed, now 20mg ed with zero sides. The accutane calculator says I should be on 90mg ed. After 6 weeks so far all my gear induced back and shoulder acne has cleared and skin is smooth. Better results and feel better than months of antibiotics messing with my guts. Low dose isotretinoin is a hot "under the counter" cosmetic treatment now because it speeds up skin turnover and rebuilds collagen as well...

That's awesome to hear Man. Glad your finding your balance of favorable efficacy/adverse effects. Do you think Tretenoin would work similarly, as QSC has it ? I would suspend it in a Liposomal skin cream or another trans-dermal carrier

That's awesome to hear Man. Glad your finding your balance of favorable efficacy/adverse effects. Do you think Tretenoin would work similarly, as QSC has it ? I would suspend it in a Liposomal skin cream or another trans-dermal carrier

My concern with tretinoin (and isotretinoin) raws is that they're highly unstable and degrade quickly. Since treatment times are so long, I would have them analyzed first, then base dosing on that, not on an assumption you have near 100% active ingredient. Get them into the carrier quickly to protect from further degradation. Even commercial products seem to mix in much weaker active ingredient than intended. I almost went with UGL pressed powder tabs for my course of treatment, but noticed all the pharma was in gelcaps, suspended in soybean oil, so I looked into why. 6000mg of gelcaps was under $50 so for isotretinoin it was hard to justify homebrewing something, though some kind of oil suspension should be fine once you know how much active ingredient you have in your raws.

My concern with tretinoin (and isotretinoin) raws is that they're highly unstable and degrade quickly. Since treatment times are so long, I would have them analyzed first, then base dosing on that, not on an assumption you have near 100% active ingredient. Get them into the carrier quickly to protect from further degradation. Even commercial products seem to mix in much weaker active ingredient than intended. I almost went with UGL pressed powder tabs for my course of treatment, but noticed all the pharma was in gelcaps, suspended in soybean oil, so I looked into why. 6000mg of gelcaps was under $50 so for isotretinoin it was hard to justify homebrewing something, though some kind of oil suspension should be fine once you know how much active ingredient you have in your raws.

You have a strong analytical mind. It makes total sense, thanks for sharing Bro.

Start a thread for this , that's super interesting!

I don't want to take things too far afield here with this topic, and the studies I refer to are behind paywalls, but New Zealand has been leading the way on this for a decade and have very easily understandable prescribing guidelines here. TLDR 10-20mg a day, which for me is a zero side effect dose, until acne fully clears + 2 months is often an effective permanent cure.

"The bestpractice Decision Support Module for prescribing isotretinoin has recently been updated to reflect the new research which shows that lower doses are appropriate.

The module now recommends that the dose of isotretinoin should be based on the patient’s response to treatment and not on a cumulative dose:

Use a starting dose of 10 – 20 mg and continue until there is a resolution of active acne lesions. Treatment dosages can then be halved and continued for a further two to four months.

The default isotretinoin capsule dose in the Decision Support module is now 10 mg."

Last edited:
Do you really understand the difference or you just playing? Cuz I don't.

I mean, I know the difference between mammalian cells and E. Coli, but I got nothing on how this relates to GH side effects (pharma vs UGL) (which I'm not totally convinced about, having done plenty pharma & UGL GH)
I first hand know from experience that Serostim is noticeably “better” than any generic.

I ran a whole kit of it. No water retention, CTS, can bump up an IU or two with no sides.

Also, the lipo puck is about 1/4 the size of generics. Not sure what huge amount of excipients generics use but Sero has next to none

I first hand know from experience that Serostim is noticeably “better” than any generic.

I ran a whole kit of it. No water retention, CTS, can bump up an IU or two with no sides.

Also, the lipo puck is about 1/4 the size of generics. Not sure what huge amount of excipients generics use but Sero has next to none

What you're describing is so commonly reported it's hard to believe it's psychosomatic. HGH is a huge industry in China, many children are treated with it, it's been going on for a long time and I'm sure there's a great deal of expertise in making it at this point.

The feds had a big campaign cracking down on Chinese HGH 15 years ago, yet for all that no one can point to "this is what's inferior about it".

It's very frustrating. Like how difficult is a side by side breakdown of the two compounds and their excipients.

It's not as if other peptides routinely cause the reported China HGH sides, so I'd really like to know what I'm injecting.

Last edited:
Tirz from Eli Lilly - 83 days on back order with no eta

Tirz 30mg gb from QSC - 21 days from payment to delivery

Couldn't be happier with this deal. A lifesaver. Cold turkey coming off GLP is brutal. Now I can relax for months as big pharma gets their act together.

6 MONTHS for the cost of 1 WEEK of the pharma version.

Box smashed open and resealed(not QSCs fault), contents fine. Perhaps a little bubble wrap to fill empty void to prevent crushing.

IMG_8052.jpeg

Last edited:
Take advantage of the last days of the Group buy: Tirzepatide 35mg,
Semaglutide 5mg, Survodutide 10mg

✈ Pricing:

Tirzepatide 35mg +99%: Orange tops, $440/kit (overfilled, 40mg/vial ~)
Semaglutide 5mg +99%: Red transparent tops, $80/kit (overfilled, 5.7mg/vial)
Survodutide 10mg +98%: Grey transparent tops, $230/kit (overfilled, 10.5mg/vial)
MOQ = $230
Which means you are free to buy any product you want, one of them or two, or the three together, as many kits you want of each, no restrictions, as far as you spend $230 minimum.

✈ Shipping cost:

Shipping is free for the following countries: USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), UK, Canada, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.

Charged (special line): Hawai, Australia, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
UK/EU/CA customers who prefer the special line can ask for it and get charged for it.

✈ Testing fee included:

A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 3 vials to Janoshik for testing of each product: Tirzepatide 35mg and semaglutide 5mg.
Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense and crediting shipping costs and samples.

Survodutide 10mg is a new product : Janoshik Analytical
QSC are the first to make it and test it, we are not sure about the demand, the results of studies make it sound very interesting, we are offering it here in discounted price so that many of you can try it, and can take advantage of free shipping on it in the GB.
If we sell enough of it (400 kits MOQ), QSC will also compensate testing costs of 3 vials of it.

✈ Quality insurance:

Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

✈ Refund/Reship policy:

Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests of tirzepatide 35mg and semaglutide 5mg show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

✈ Payment:

Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it. When you use wise to pay, please mention your name in the reference.

✈ Timeline from start to finish:
4 weeks (our target) to complete the GB.
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Sunday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 5-6 days.
Trackings will be provided.
Delivery times estimated for USA orders: Less than 2 weeks.

✈ Ordering and allowed payment windows:

Beginning: Now

End of ordering window 24/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

End of allowed payments for orders already placed 26/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone

✈ Ordering form and contact:

Orders should be placed via:
Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Number of kits you want of each:
email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Take advantage of the last days of the Group buy: Tirzepatide 35mg,
Semaglutide 5mg, Survodutide 10mg

✈ Pricing:

Tirzepatide 35mg +99%: Orange tops, $440/kit (overfilled, 40mg/vial ~)
Semaglutide 5mg +99%: Red transparent tops, $80/kit (overfilled, 5.7mg/vial)
Survodutide 10mg +98%: Grey transparent tops, $230/kit (overfilled, 10.5mg/vial)
MOQ = $230
Which means you are free to buy any product you want, one of them or two, or the three together, as many kits you want of each, no restrictions, as far as you spend $230 minimum.

✈ Shipping cost:

Shipping is free for the following countries: USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), UK, Canada, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.

Charged (special line): Hawai, Australia, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
UK/EU/CA customers who prefer the special line can ask for it and get charged for it.

✈ Testing fee included:

A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 3 vials to Janoshik for testing of each product: Tirzepatide 35mg and semaglutide 5mg.
Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense and crediting shipping costs and samples.

Survodutide 10mg is a new product : Janoshik Analytical
QSC are the first to make it and test it, we are not sure about the demand, the results of studies make it sound very interesting, we are offering it here in discounted price so that many of you can try it, and can take advantage of free shipping on it in the GB.
If we sell enough of it (400 kits MOQ), QSC will also compensate testing costs of 3 vials of it.

✈ Quality insurance:

Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

✈ Refund/Reship policy:

Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests of tirzepatide 35mg and semaglutide 5mg show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

✈ Payment:

Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it. When you use wise to pay, please mention your name in the reference.

✈ Timeline from start to finish:
4 weeks (our target) to complete the GB.
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Sunday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 5-6 days.
Trackings will be provided.
Delivery times estimated for USA orders: Less than 2 weeks.

✈ Ordering and allowed payment windows:

Beginning: Now

End of ordering window 24/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

End of allowed payments for orders already placed 26/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone

✈ Ordering form and contact:

Orders should be placed via:
Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Number of kits you want of each:
email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:
how many vials are per kit? Is it 10? So would be 50mg semaglutide in kit total?