Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

i think were gonna see HGH start dropping slowly over the next few months (not fast but steady). i track prices like a hawk across many vendors. theyre trying to compete and i think the competition in the near future will start to show that.

That is interesting to note that the production costs costs more. so would you say 24iu kits are the optimum dosing for best pricing? i assume youre profit margins gotta be small on the 360iu kits hopefully qty makes up something
Is QSC the first doing 360 kits? I haven’t seen any other vendors doing higher than 24 atm. I’d love higher IU kits as it makes it less risky with seizures in aus getting more hgh in less vials

How can you tell? A hormone powder is a hormone powder tested at x percent purity. As long as they are cleaning equipment and brewing correctly. How would you tell? I don’t think if you were to blindly inject stans gear and “pharma” gear you would be able to tell the difference.

Don't mention this to the exclusively pharma GH crowd. They swear they can blindly tell the difference between pharma and UGL with 100% accuracy and specificity.

Some guys also swear they can tell the difference between mast and primo by feelz. We all get weird chips on our shoulders from time to time. Not judging.

l
Don't mention this to the exclusively pharma GH crowd. They swear they can blindly tell the difference between pharma and UGL with 100% accuracy and specificity.

Some guys also swear they can tell the difference between mast and primo by feelz. We all get weird chips on our shoulders from time to time. Not judging.
For gh though it is apparently different especially the side effects. So many youtube personalities and pros have already mentioned this even doctors as well, nothing concrete but some attribute it to the manitol or some diuretic in Serostim which is absent in chinese generics.

This I know for a fact though, my home-brew and some of the pictures posted by members who brew here don’t have floaters and look cleaner than QSC’s finished oil. Even with our gheto labels lmao.

The 360IU GB offer that will come on Monday will be a unique offer, with the advantages of free shipping, guaranteed delivery, testing costs reimbursed, that no one will manage to meet, and if they dare, they had better sell several thousands of kits, with a pass rate of +99%, because if they fuck up they better have "solid kidneys" as the French say or they are looking at a business at a loss, or potentially bankruptcy, because competing with QSC on the GH is not a sustainable business strategy, and I might bet my left nut on this.

Youre saying that for the 36iu kits, you will reimburse any testing of the batch by us? Dimer included, variance testing, etc.

Is there a guarenteed purity we recieved a refund?

There is undeniably a different in Pharma HGH and generic.

Serostim the average patient is instructed to pin 16iu/day from the start. Try doing that with UGL HGH.

There is undeniably a different in Pharma HGH and generic.

Serostim the average patient is instructed to pin 16iu/day from the start. Try doing that with UGL HGH.

They are GH-deficient children.

Not adult recreational bodybuilders. You saying one of us can start 16 IU Serostim from the start and experience zero sides?

Very different contexts.

They are GH-deficient children.

Not adult recreational bodybuilders. You saying one of us can start 16 IU Serostim from the start and experience zero sides?

Very different contexts.
lol no dude they’re HIV patients that are adults. It’s for muscle wasting.

They’re acquired by sitting outside HIV clinics in San Francisco (or similar areas) and asking dudes that walk out. But for $300, sell for $600 on here.

I’m saying that the pamphlet instructs the user to administer the full 16iu vial each night

Group buy: Tirzepatide 15mg,
Semaglutide 5mg, Survodutide 10mg

✈ Pricing:

Tirzepatide 35mg +99%: Orange tops, $440/kit (overfilled, 40mg/vial ~)
Semaglutide 5mg +99%: Red transparent tops, $80/kit (overfilled, 5.7mg/vial)
Survodutide 10mg +98%: Grey transparent tops, $230/kit (overfilled, 10.5mg/vial)
MOQ = $230
Which means you are free to buy any product you want, one of them or two, or the three together, as many kits you want of each, no restrictions, as far as you spend $230 minimum.

✈ Shipping cost:

Shipping is free for the following countries: USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), UK, Canada, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.

Charged (special line): Hawai, Australia, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
UK/EU/CA customers who prefer the special line can ask for it and get charged for it.

✈ Testing fee included:

A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 3 vials to Janoshik for testing of each product: Tirzepatide 35mg and semaglutide 5mg.
Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense and crediting shipping costs and samples.

Survodutide 10mg is a new product : Janoshik Analytical
QSC are the first to make it and test it, we are not sure about the demand, the results of studies make it sound very interesting, we are offering it here in discounted price so that many of you can try it, and can take advantage of free shipping on it in the GB.
If we sell enough of it (400 kits MOQ), QSC will also compensate testing costs of 3 vials of it.

✈ Quality insurance:

Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

✈ Refund/Reship policy:

Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests of tirzepatide 35mg and semaglutide 5mg show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

✈ Payment:

Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it. When you use wise to pay, please mention your name in the reference.

✈ Timeline from start to finish:
4 weeks (our target) to complete the GB.
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Sunday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 5-6 days.
Trackings will be provided.
Delivery times estimated for USA orders: Less than 2 weeks.

✈ Ordering and allowed payment windows:

Beginning: Now

End of ordering window 24/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

End of allowed payments for orders already placed 26/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone

✈ Ordering form and contact:

Orders should be placed via:
Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Number of kits you want of each:
email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Let's go !

✈ To join the discord server to volunteer for samples and join the third party testing :

Code:
https://discord.gg/NttBx6xy
Will testing results be posted here also if your not on discord? Thanks

lol no dude they’re HIV patients that are adults. It’s for muscle wasting.

They’re acquired by sitting outside HIV clinics in San Francisco (or similar areas) and asking dudes that walk out. But for $300, sell for $600 on here.

I’m saying that the pamphlet instructs the user to administer the full 16iu vial each night

That, too. Very different context. I doubt they're having no side effects, but rather the longer-term benefits outweigh the sides (if they can tolerate them, which not all of them can, which provides some of the supply for bodybuilders)

That, too. Very different context. I doubt they're having no side effects, but rather the longer-term benefits outweigh the sides (if they can tolerate them, which not all of them can, which provides some of the supply for bodybuilders)
I have serostim and can confirm that it is different than generics.

I mean, just being grown from mamalian cells vs e. Coli has to speak for something

I identify as a mouse
Give me your cells..

Also btw, tren hex shouldn’t cause less or more sides. Might be a bro myth since is such a long ester, people take it and don’t notice sides for a long time while it saturates.

If you plan to use yourself- atleast start with E definitely recommend A. When it goes south with Tren you wanna bail asap.