Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There is a method to his madness by not disclosing which product is which until you message him to clarify.
Just brew them both at 300mg and dose accordingly . Unless you plan to onsell... then your fkd.
Yeah they’re finished in vials. The sku on the outside of the individual boxes is what indicates which ones which. But was never informed this until 9 hours after i took them out to search around for an indicator. Package came in like 2 days domestic which is fast. Measured all vials they’re all almost dead nuts the same weight. Ima send a test out to Jano.

Yeah they’re finished in vials. The sku on the outside of the individual boxes is what indicates which ones which. But was never informed this until 9 hours after i took them out to search around for an indicator. Package came in like 2 days domestic which is fast. Measured all vials they’re all almost dead nuts the same weight. Ima send a test out to Jano.
Yes my assistants can’t help you much with that, it’s not me who answer the emails and whatsaaps. But with more details on the order I might help you more, so let me know the products and a pic

I had a similar experience recently. The domestic warehouse is very slow.
im having the same experience, EU warehouse is almost as slow as just ordering from international warehouse... and we pay even more in eu warehouse...

Did your package move yet? Ive gotten neither confirmation or tracking for almost a week now.

hmmm

Survodutide 10mg +98%

guaranteed 99%+ purity

prob should change guarantee :) just incase come back 97.7 on some tests..
If you read again the GB discord post, survodutide is not part of the GB.
It was offered as an extra product to try, its testing won’t be compensated and it was added to that GB just to get customers try it and get advantage of free shipping on it:

1C10A91B-B5FF-4E1D-BDE9-8E668551FC91.jpeg

im having the same experience, EU warehouse is almost as slow as just ordering from international warehouse... and we pay even more in eu warehouse...

Did your package move yet? Ive gotten neither confirmation or tracking for almost a week now.
Finally, it was delivered. The whole process took 15 days.

It wasn’t being rude it was a reference to you posting a chick with a dick at the start of this thread… and second, you never once mentioned anything whatsoever while having an entire conversation with me on WA or on the price list you sent. Zero indication of anything. If you’re referring to digging through the 2400+ pages of thread there is not gonna happen buddy
Then yep you’re fucked and it’s on you.

It wasn’t being rude it was a reference to you posting a chick with a dick at the start of this thread… and second, you never once mentioned anything whatsoever while having an entire conversation with me on WA or on the price list you sent. Zero indication of anything. If you’re referring to digging through the 2400+ pages of thread there is not gonna happen buddy
Mate literally everyone on here knows the deal. If you don’t know, don’t go opening and moving shit around wildly. This is on you