JY Pharma

I must need an updated price list or something because mine only had peptides and everyone is talking about orals and gear also
All good because that’s all I needed for the moment but I so far am impressed by JY will have to wait to test the product but the service and ordering was smooth

I must need an updated price list or something because mine only had peptides and everyone is talking about orals and gear also
All good because that’s all I needed for the moment but I so far am impressed by JY will have to wait to test the product but the service and ordering was smooth
What was so impressive? Was just wondering what would be considered impressive vs unimpressive?

What was so impressive? Was just wondering what would be considered impressive vs unimpressive?
I’ve bought from numerous vendors this site and others in states and overseas. The ease in referring to was they were responsive, transfer of btc made easy, and tracking sent within 24hrs. My other vendors the product usually arrives before I even get tracking or a response it’s not make or break it for me but maybe I should of reworded that too this vendor was really responsive

I’ve bought from numerous vendors this site and others in states and overseas. The ease in referring to was they were responsive, transfer of btc made easy, and tracking sent within 24hrs. My other vendors the product usually arrives before I even get tracking or a response it’s not make or break it for me but maybe I should of reworded that too this vendor was really responsive
It's cool I was just haggling u a little!