Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

This thread is filled with gear heads who “know it all” mixed with people who go off “feels” GET IT FUCKING TESTED OR AS SIGMA SAY THEY ARE SENDING SHIT TONS OF OF AAS/PEP off to Jano along with THESE “shipping experts” and people arguing over who is smarter. Fuck it’s annoying, I purchased items and it came quickly, professionally packaged, excellent customer service, and great prices… this shit is annoying reading all these grown men crying about who’s smarter, everyone’s packs have touched down, a few mistakes but they corrected it and made the customer happy, you’re dumb if you bought the 94% gh and then want to bitch about not having “feels” they are busting they’re ass to get everything tested for all you dudes crying over testing and having multiple re test to satisfy US, I’ve ordered twice from them and have zero complaints, nova has been excellent and yes I’d love to have everything tested at 100% but god damn they sure are bending over backwards for all you to make it right, and get the business up in running properly. I just wanted to read some stuff but it’s literally 49 pages of men saying their the expert and nobody else’s opinion is valid, ITS Chinese UGL drop shipping that just starting up and doing a lot to please us gear heads, if it ain’t useful or factual stop posting your god damn bro science opinions or who’s dicks bigger because you’ve been doing this the longest.
IP 2mg is making me sleep good, INJ Superdrol 50 is pumping me up, test 250 Is overdosed and cheap AF, Tirzepatide 5mg made me not want to eat for shit, FUCK IM JUST LOOKING FOR MORE TESTING BJT GOTTA READ YALLS CRYING ASS FUCKING POST, Do you have a degree in chemistry or you just an addict bitching about nothing… SIGMA AUDLEY THANKS FOR GETTING MY GEAR HEAR SAFELY WITHOUT CUSTOMS ISSUES AND WITNIN 14 days… stfu please I get it harm reduction and all that but really yall want the cheapest shit with zero issues, make jt
Ur damn self and deal with all these asshole conceded know it all drug addicts
Ur damn self and see how well you do….

All I got out of this is you’ll inject any random liquid or vial sent to you.

I had generic increlex and the limitless compound injectable. $500/kit each. Very cheap, hmu. No jano but it is beautifully packaged, don’t worry

This thread is filled with gear heads who “know it all” mixed with people who go off “feels” GET IT FUCKING TESTED OR AS SIGMA SAY THEY ARE SENDING SHIT TONS OF OF AAS/PEP off to Jano along with THESE “shipping experts” and people arguing over who is smarter. Fuck it’s annoying, I purchased items and it came quickly, professionally packaged, excellent customer service, and great prices… this shit is annoying reading all these grown men crying about who’s smarter, everyone’s packs have touched down, a few mistakes but they corrected it and made the customer happy, you’re dumb if you bought the 94% gh and then want to bitch about not having “feels” they are busting they’re ass to get everything tested for all you dudes crying over testing and having multiple re test to satisfy US, I’ve ordered twice from them and have zero complaints, nova has been excellent and yes I’d love to have everything tested at 100% but god damn they sure are bending over backwards for all you to make it right, and get the business up in running properly. I just wanted to read some stuff but it’s literally 49 pages of men saying their the expert and nobody else’s opinion is valid, ITS Chinese UGL drop shipping that just starting up and doing a lot to please us gear heads, if it ain’t useful or factual stop posting your god damn bro science opinions or who’s dicks bigger because you’ve been doing this the longest.
IP 2mg is making me sleep good, INJ Superdrol 50 is pumping me up, test 250 Is overdosed and cheap AF, Tirzepatide 5mg made me not want to eat for shit, FUCK IM JUST LOOKING FOR MORE TESTING BJT GOTTA READ YALLS CRYING ASS FUCKING POST, Do you have a degree in chemistry or you just an addict bitching about nothing… SIGMA AUDLEY THANKS FOR GETTING MY GEAR HEAR SAFELY WITHOUT CUSTOMS ISSUES AND WITNIN 14 days… stfu please I get it harm reduction and all that but really yall want the cheapest shit with zero issues, make jt
Got some Tren in that stack?

Have you considered decaf?

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Semaglutide 10 mg!

So, what I want to say is
140usd/box
minimum order quantity(MOQ): 2 boxes
1BOX=10vials 2Box=20vials

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance: Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds 10mg, purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging.

Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method: All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.) Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time: June 17, 2024 - June 30, 2024

Shipping time When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days.

The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, Caroline)

If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.
Telegram: @antonyabc
Whatsapp:+86 18126314766
Discord: Join the Shanghai Sigma Audley Discord Server!
Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com
Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

Last edited:
Tirz is underdosed
As for tirzepatide 10mg, you can contact our sales staff to refund the testing fee to him. We will send the product to janoshik laboratory for testing and analyze the possible causes of insufficient dosage. In addition, we will extract several bottles for variance analysis and give him a box of products for free after testing the full amount. Then support more customers to do testing.

These guys are good. Insanely fast took 10 days to get to Canada literally unheard of most sources on here take 30 days plus to get here.

Whoever said the MT2 is bunk is retarded just took 500mcg and it’s definitely legit got the little flush right away after pinning.

GHK-Cu looks good quality.

Ill give an update after using some of the other products in a couple weeks atleast, but the Superdrol is amazing as well I can tell just from one workout on 20mg of it.

Packaging is amazing thank god they don’t use those cheap shitty white boxes.. if I had one “complaint” it would be on some of the peptides and BAC water how the copper peals off when u take off the cap but that’s just more of an ocd thing doesn’t really matter.

Also every product was included saw some people posting on here asking if anyone had missing products so I was a little paranoid but this source is definitely g2g from first impressions.

These guys are good. Insanely fast took 10 days to get to Canada literally unheard of most sources on here take 30 days plus to get here.

Whoever said the MT2 is bunk is retarded just took 500mcg and it’s definitely legit got the little flush right away after pinning.

GHK-Cu looks good quality.

Ill give an update after using some of the other products in a couple weeks atleast, but the Superdrol is amazing as well I can tell just from one workout on 20mg of it.

Packaging is amazing thank god they don’t use those cheap shitty white boxes.. if I had one “complaint” it would be on some of the peptides and BAC water how the copper peals off when u take off the cap but that’s just more of an ocd thing doesn’t really matter.

Also every product was included saw some people posting on here asking if anyone had missing products so I was a little paranoid but this source is definitely g2g from first impressions.
Friends, you can adjust the rotation direction of the lid will be very perfect, you can try to open according to the direction of the bottle cap will solve this problem, see your evaluation we will work harder to do our products and services.

Ordered dbol 20mg 2 weeks ago, came a few days ago. Was using it to bring back up my estrogen as I crashed it for a bodybuilding show. Can confirm it worked very well for it's purpose as my nipples were on fire after taking it for just 3 days. Gave great pumps and fullness as well.

Tirz is underdosed
1718691332278.jpg
As for the batch we sent to you, we keep the test data internally, so we have questions about your test results. Our tirzepatide products are very mature. In order to prove to all customers, we will select 2 bottles from our products and send them to janoshik laboratory for testing today.

You shouldnt use the Lords name in vein brother!! I hope you get to feeling better. I cant help but feel bad for you and wonder how you can deal with real life issues if this is how you react to some simpleton stuff. I mean you just through a little girl fit! Peace dawg
Big love bro